Random trivia quizzes general knowledge fun medium-hard trivia and interesting facts are really cool! What perceives random trivia quizzes as general knowledge fun is Consciousness, which, like knowledge, is invisible but manifests as various degrees of consciousness. When Consciousness perceives random trivia quizzes as general knowledge fun, it has a blissful experience. This is what we generally refer to as happiness. Everyone is looking for happiness. The higher the happiness, the deeper and more precise the random trivia quizzes are general knowledge fun.
The schooners Fleetwing, Vesta, and Henrietta, with New York playboy Gordon Bennett on board, leave Sandy Hook for the Scilly Isles in the first yacht race across the Atlantic Ocean in 1866. (the Henrietta wins). Let’s solve these random trivia quizzes for general knowledge fun.
In the aftermath of the Rwandan genocide in 1996, Maurice Baril, the UN Secretary-military General’s advisor and chief of the UN Military Division of the Department of Peacekeeping Operations, advises the UN multi-national forces in Zaire to stand down. Explore these random trivia quizzes for general knowledge fun!
Lus Figo of Real Madrid is chosen the greatest football player in Europe in 2000, beating out Juventus midfielder Zinedine Zidane and Milan attacker Andriy Shevchenko. Enjoy these random trivia quizzes general knowledge fun.
Tropical Islands Resort, the world’s largest indoor water park, opens at the Aerium, a historic airship hangar in the world’s largest free-standing hall, south of Berlin, Germany, in 2004. Share these random trivia quizzes general knowledge fun.
Random Trivia General Knowledge Fun Hard English Quizzes
1. Leverett House is one of twelve undergraduate residential Houses at which university?
2. Norman conquest of southern Italy started in which year?
3. After torpedoing Torrington, on 8 April 1917, the U-55s commander took the crew on deck and sank their lifeboats, then submerged, leaving them to drown – named what massacre?
4. What does the astronomical Zodiac symbol ♓︎ mean?
5. Orlando Magic scores 14 3-pointers (2 shy of the record) in which year?
6. What is a fatalistic religious movement of Zoroastrianism in which the divinity is called?
7. Which country was ruled by a series of 13 successive dynasties?
8. European Campaign against Racism “All different, All equal” begins in which year?
9. Which type of roots are swollen in the middle and tapering towards both the ends, eg., radish?
10. In 1993, who hits a record 3740.67?
11. Who said, “Humans are social beings, and we are happier, and better when connected to others”?
12. Name a country located in South America.
13. What is Acinetobacter baumannii, clinically important?
14. 3D makeR Technologies is headquartered in which city in Colombia?
15. In 1983, Danuta Walesa, wife of whom, accepted his Nobel Peace Prize?
16. One million Lebanese opposition supporters gather in downtown Beirut, calling for the government to resign in which year?
17. Petiole is found in which part of a tree?
18. Drop in =?
to come, fall, set, etc. in casually
19. Edgar Baumann, Paraguay is associated with which sport?
20. In 1992, NHL awards franchises to which teams for 1994-95?
Miami & Anaheim
21. Alberto Juantorena is a basketball athlete in which country?
22. Costa Mesa city is located in which US state?
23. In 1995, who scored 219 v Sri Lanka at the WACA?
24. Robert, James, John, Michael, David, William, Richard, Thomas, Charles, and Gary were the top ten male names in which year?
25. In 1991, who receives $5 million for the design of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Museum?
26. Which Australian athlete holds the record of 100 m, 9.93 (+1.8 m/s), on 5 May 2003 at Mito, Japan?
27. Production of ATP is one of the well-known roles of which part of a cell?
28. In 1995, which Australian batsman scored 96 on Test Cricket debut (Aust v Sri Lanka, WACA)?
29. On January 18, 1951, which mount erupted in Papua New Guinea, killing 3,000 people?
30. Bill to balance the federal budget passed by US Congress in which year?
31. Who was the Soviet premier after Khrushchev?
32. On March 12, 1950, an Avro Tudor plane carrying a rugby team crashed in which location, killing 80 people?
33. In 1995, which Sri Lankan takes 2-224 in Australian innings of 5-617?
34. Films of which American actress, model, and singer grossed $200 million by the time of her death in 1962?
35. In 1984, WNSY-AM in Newport News VA returns from which commercial AM radio station licensed to Newport News, Virginia, and serving Hampton Roads?
WGH (1310 kHz)
36. Irene Joliot-Curie and her husband Frédéric Joliot was awarded the Nobel Prize for Chemistry in 1935 for the discovery of what?
37. The Covenant First Presbyterian Church is a congregation of the Presbyterian Church in which country?
38. In which year, a Worst snowstorm in Buffalo history, 37.9″ in 24 hours (Starting Dec 9 at 7 PM, breaks previous record of 25.3″ in 1982?
39. A statue of William Henry Harrison is part of a granite monument erected in 1908 to commemorate what?
Battle of Tippecanoe
40. In 1986, Atlanta Hawk Dominique Wilkins scores 57 points vs which team?
41. Words to use instead of VERY: Very old —>?
42. The FIFA Arab Cup, or simply Arab Cup, is an international association football competition which has been organized by FIFA since which year?
43. Who won the 71st Heisman Trophy Award in 2005?
Reggie Bush, USC (RB); Bush later forfeits trophy
44. Acadia National Park is located in which US state?
45. In 1992, which team signed free agent pitcher Jimmy Key?
46. Agarashima, a fictional town, created by whom?
Chris Claremont and John Byrne
47. What is the largest city in the Arab world, with a population of 9,500,000?
48. In 1998, which Indian Professor was awarded the 1998 Nobel Prize in Economics for his contributions to welfare economics?
49. How many member associations are there in the UAFA, the governing body of football in the Arab League, established in 1974?
50. In 1990, which Space Shuttle landed safely?
STS 35 (Columbia 11)
More Interesting Trivia and Quizzes
- 100 Good Family Quiz Questions English General Knowledge
- 100 Fun General Knowledge Quiz Questions English Printable
- 100 World General Knowledge Quiz English GK Trivia Printable
- 100 GK Questions for Quiz Competition with Answers in English
- 100 Brain Teaser Quiz Questions Answers General Knowledge
- 100 Very Hard Quiz Questions General Knowledge Printable
- 100 Good General Knowledge Quiz Questions Answers English
- 100 Free Hard General Knowledge Quiz Questions and Answers
- 100 Quick Quiz Questions and Answers General Knowledge
- 100 Weekly General Knowledge Free Quiz Questions Answers
- 100 Quiz Questions for Adults with Answers GK Printable Trivia
- 100 Daily Quiz Questions Answers GK Trivia English Printable
- 100 Obscure General Knowledge Questions with Answers Quiz
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz Questions Printable English Trivia
- 100 Around the World General Knowledge Quiz Questions GK
- 100 Pub General Knowledge Questions and Answers Free Quiz
- 100 Best General Knowledge Quiz Questions Ever with Answers
- 100 Best General Knowledge Quiz Printable GK Online Trivia
- 100 Top General Knowledge Questions GK Trivia Printable Quiz
- 100 Best General Knowledge Quiz Questions Answer Printable