The random online quizzes general knowledge of interesting printable facts is great for learning through fun. ‘knowledge as such,’ i.e. words, can be interpreted endlessly. As a result, when we hear confusimg nomenclatures as to ‘tower of Babel languages,’ i.e. Infinite’ speech designation,’ we ‘check’ with ourselves. Find below these random online quizzes general knowledge. As a result, think of knowledge as a broad phrase that refers to useful information.
The Nobel Prize in Physics is awarded to Robert Hofstadter and Rudolf Ludwig Mössbauer in 1961 for their pioneering research of electron scattering in atomic nuclei and discoveries about the structure of the nucleon. Explore these random online quizzes general knowledge.
Ivan Lendl defeats Boris Becker 6–4, 6–4, 6–4 to win back-to-back season-ending ATP Masters Grand Prix tennis titles in Madison Square Garden in New York City in 1986. Solve these random online quizzes general knowledge.
During the event to award him and Burton Richter the Nobel Prize for Physics for finding the J/? particle in 1976, Samuel C. C. Ting became the first person to deliver a Nobel Prize speech in Mandarin. Have fun with these random online quizzes printable general knowledge.
1983 The Jules Rimet Trophy, the first FIFA World Cup trophy, is stolen from the Brazilian Football Confederation’s offices in Rio de Janeiro. Enjoy these random online quizzes general knowledge!
OPEC achieves an agreement in 1986 to decrease output by 7% for the first six months of 1987 and boost prices promptly to a target world oil price of $18 per barrel. Share these random online quizzes general knowledge.
Random Online Interesting General Knowledge Trivia Quizzes
1. What is one of the least expensive cuts of beef and is taken from the shoulder (chuck) region of the animal?
Beef clod or shoulder clod
2. On January 10, 1954, BOAC Flight 781, a new de Havilland Comet jetliner, crashed off the which location, killing all 35 onboard?
3. Which animation created by Matt Groening, premieres on Fox TV as a full animated series with the episode, “Simpsons Roasting on an Open Fire” in 1989?
4. Who was the Peabody Award winner in 1940 for Public Service by a Medium-sized Station?
WGAR Radio, Cleveland, Ohio
5. Brian Binnie pilots SpaceShipOne mission 11P, which achieves its first supersonic flight in which year?
6. Drop away =?
to depart, disappear
7. What event was called “pea-soupers”?
8. In 1992, who found the tooth of 4.4 million-year-old Australopithecus ramidus?
9. What does the astronomical Zodiac symbol ♒︎ mean?
10. Karl Ziegler and Giulio Natta were awarded the Nobel Prize in Chemistry in 1963 for their work on what?
High polymer technology
11. On January 31, 1953, the North Sea flood of 1953 killed 1,835 people in the southwestern Netherlands (especially Zeeland) and 307 in which country?
12. USS Tennessee, 1st sub to carry Trident 2 missiles, commissioned in which year?
13. Linda, Mary, Patricia, Barbara, Deborah, Susan, Nancy, Maria, Kathleen, Karen; Sandra (tie) were the top ten female names in which year?
14. Which Australian athlete holds the record of 150 m (bend), 15.51 NWI on 4 February 2017 at Melbourne?
15. Tsjoi Doo Sun forms government in which country in 1963?
16. Sunauli Border divides which two countries?
India – Nepal
17. Name a country located in South America.
18. Regulation of Innate Immunity is one of the well-known roles of which part of a cell?
19. Who said, “Don’t just count your years, make your years count”?
20. In 1965, which Astrodome was opened, the 1st event is a concert by Judy Garland with The Supremes as an opening act?
The Houston Astrodome
21. Dayron Robles is a Hurdling athlete in which country?
22. NY Islanders break 12 games losing streak, beat which team by 5-2 in 1988?
23. What is Agrobacterium radiobacter, clinically important?
24. Airwolf 3D, a 3D printer manufacturer, is headquartered in which city in California, USA
25. In 1965, which government proclaims ends oil embargo against Rhodesia?
26. Patrik Bodén, Sweden is associated with which sport?
27. Who becomes the 17th NHL coach to win 300 games (Wash Caps) in 1988?
28. What happened to the SS Peleus ship on 13 March 1944 near South Atlantic?
After torpedoing Peleus, U-852 fired on survivors clinging to wreckage. Three survived
29. Which metaphysics is centered on the concept of waḥdah “unity” or tawhid?
30. In 1965, which government shuts Limburgs coal mine?
31. Dynasty in China was abdicated in 1912 by the end of which Empire?
32. In 1986, US Congress forms which committee?
33. Edison township is located in which US state?
34. Roots of the leguminous plants are modified into root nodules which contain nitrogen-fixing bacteria such as?
35. In 1969, USAF closes which project, concluding no evidence of extraterrestrial spaceships behind thousands of UFO sightings?
Project Blue Book
36. County of Aversa was one of the victorious parties in the Norman conquest of southern Italy (1000-1139). True or false?
37. “When Your Heart Stops Beating” is a music track by which band group?
38. In 1983, which musical was closed at Lunt-Fontanne Theater NYC after 5 performances?
39. Where do you find, Pistil?
one of the reproductive parts of a flower
40. In which country in 1970, shipyard workers in Gdansk strike; soldiers in Gdynia fire at workers emerging from trains, killing dozens?
41. Dudley Community is an alternative to which College’s 12 Houses?
42. Jefferson Airplane was a popular rock band since which decade?
43. Godfather of Black Metal is an honorific nickname of which music artist of Norway?
Øystein “Euronymous” Aarseth
44. Frank Sinatra won the Golden Globe Award winner how many times?
45. In 1971, what was the 7th James Bond film, last starring Sean Conner, also starring Jill St. John is 1st released in West Germany?
“Diamonds are Forever”
46. What is the plural form of stomach?
47. Beef Wellington dish is originated in which country?
48. On the Buses was a popular TV show telecasted in which decade?
49. After Mary and Patricia, what is the most popular female name for births in 1921-2020 as per the Social Security Administration of the USA?
50. In 1972, New line of control was agreed to in which territory between India & Pakistan?
More Interesting Trivia and Quizzes
- 100 Good Family Quiz Questions English General Knowledge
- 100 Fun General Knowledge Quiz Questions English Printable
- 100 World General Knowledge Quiz English GK Trivia Printable
- 100 GK Questions for Quiz Competition with Answers in English
- 100 Brain Teaser Quiz Questions Answers General Knowledge
- 100 Very Hard Quiz Questions General Knowledge Printable
- 100 Good General Knowledge Quiz Questions Answers English
- 100 Free Hard General Knowledge Quiz Questions and Answers
- 100 Quick Quiz Questions and Answers General Knowledge
- 100 Weekly General Knowledge Free Quiz Questions Answers
- 100 Quiz Questions for Adults with Answers GK Printable Trivia
- 100 Daily Quiz Questions Answers GK Trivia English Printable
- 100 Obscure General Knowledge Questions with Answers Quiz
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz Questions Printable English Trivia
- 100 Around the World General Knowledge Quiz Questions GK
- 100 Pub General Knowledge Questions and Answers Free Quiz
- 100 Best General Knowledge Quiz Questions Ever with Answers
- 100 Best General Knowledge Quiz Printable GK Online Trivia
- 100 Top General Knowledge Questions GK Trivia Printable Quiz
- 100 Best General Knowledge Quiz Questions Answer Printable