The new trivial pursuit questions general knowledge fun interesting quiz is for every GK lover. Being well-informed has its advantages and may be beneficial to you. For when it comes to learning something crucial that you know you can accomplish while others can’t, solving new trivial pursuit questions general knowledge fun interesting quiz, you’ll find yourself fortunate to be in a situation where you’re pleased you took the time and effort to become highly educated by studying, reading, and a lot of hard work along the way with these new trivial pursuit questions general knowledge fun interesting quiz.
August Krogh receives the Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine in 1920 for his discovery of capillary control mechanisms in skeletal muscle. Explore these new trivial pursuit questions general knowledge fun interesting quiz.
In Stockholm, Sweden, in 1947, American physiologists Joseph Erlanger and Herbert Gasser were awarded the Nobel Prize for Physiology or Medicine (given 1944) for their work on nerve function. Enjoy these new trivial pursuit questions general knowledge fun interesting quiz.
In a 136-118 victory over the Washington Wizards in 2018, the Houston Rockets established an NBA single-game record with 26 three-pointers; eight players connected from long range as the Rockets shot 26-of-55 (47.3 percent); James Harden leads the charge, shooting 6-of-11 on threes. Cheer up with these new trivial pursuit questions general knowledge fun interesting quiz.
In 2007, the Lakotah people, a Native American tribe, declared independence from the United States and renounced all treaties with the country. Create the Republic of Lakotah as its own country. Grab these new trivial pursuit questions general knowledge fun interesting quiz!
Riots occur in Buenos Aires in December 2001 as a result of Domingo Cavallo’s corralito policies, which restrict the withdrawal of cash from bank savings. Now, solve these new trivial pursuit questions general knowledge fun interesting quiz.
New Trivial Pursuit Questions Answer Printable Fun GK Quiz
1. Who was the 1966 Peabody Award winner?
2. Who was the Peabody Award winner in 1940 for Public Service by a Small Station?
KFRU Radio, Columbia, Missouri
3. Lakewood Township is located in which US state?
4. The Xia dynasty was the first Chinese dynasty, ended in which year?
5. North American Soccer League awards NY & Toronto franchises in which year?
6. What is Actinomyces israelii, clinically important?
7. In 1975, who beats Jack Brisco in Miami Beach, to become NWA champ?
8. Programmed Cell Death is one of the well-known roles of which part of a cell?
9. Terry Bradshaw, United States is associated with which sport?
10. In 1968, Japan’s biggest heist, the still-unsolved “300 million yen robbery”, occurs in which city?
11. Korean War (1950-53) started as a civil war between North Korea and what?
Republic of Korea (South Korea)
12. In 1974, which rocket was launched by US and Germany; later makes the closest flyby of the Sun?
13. What is a very thick and often yellowish, greenish, or blackish fog caused by air pollution that contains poisonous sulfur dioxide gas?
Pea soup fog
14. 1958 World Cup hosted by which team, won by Brazil?
15. In 1971, who was confirmed as Supreme Court justice?
William H Rehnquist
16. On June 18, 1953, a USAF Douglas C-124 Globemaster II crashed after takeoff from which city in Japan, killing all 129 onboard?
17. European Economic Community calls for a European Parliament in which year?
18. In 1976, Wings release a triple album named what?
“Wings Over America”
19. Long after her death, which American actress, model, and singer continue to be a major icon of pop culture?
20. In 1968, who beat Oscar Bonavena in 15 for the heavyweight boxing title?
21. Words to use instead of VERY: Very powerful —>?
22. West German Chancellor Willy Brandt receives the Nobel Peace Prize in which year?
23. Irene Joliot-Curie, daughter of Marie Curie also received a Nobel. True or False?
Tree (in 1935)
24. Blue Valley, a fictional town, created by whom?
John Broome and Carmine Infantino
25. Test Cricket debut of Doug Walters v which team at the Gabba in 1965?
26. Big Bend National Park is located in which US state?
27. In 1973, for the first time since 1885, tennis has 2 top male players – Americans, who?
Stan Smith and Jimmy Connors
28. Linda, Mary, Patricia, Barbara, Susan, Maria, Sandra, Nancy, Deborah, and Kathleen were the top ten female names in which year?
29. Which Australian athlete holds the record of 100 m, 9.9 h, on 4 January 1984 at Brisbane?
30. In 1960, who won the Nobel prize in Chemistry for his work developing carbon-14 dating (radiocarbon dating)?
31. There is a limestone-relief carving of which US president by Larry Beisler in front of the Harrison County, Indiana, visitors’ center?
William Henry Harrison
32. In 1973, Bruno Sammartino beats whom, to become WWWF champ for 2nd time?
33. The Ten O’Clock Line Monument by which sculptor in Owen County, Indiana, commemorates a treaty signed in 1809?
Frederick L. Hollis
34. Drop down =?
to sail, move or row down a coast
35. Which musical was opened at Alvin Theater NYC for 3 performances in 1965?
36. In 1977, which spacecraft carries 2 cosmonauts to Salyut 6 space station?
37. Ana Fidelia Quirot is an 800 m athlete in which country?
38. In 1971, which company was founded as a film and television production company by George Lucas in San Francisco, California?
39. What is a First Principle who engendered equal-but-opposite twins, Ahura Mazda and Angra Mainyu?
40. In 1960, Nobel Prize for Physiology or Medicine was awarded to Sir Frank Macfarlane Burnet and Peter Medawar for what?
Work on tissue grafting
41. Who said, “The important thing is not to stop questioning; curiosity has its own reason for existing”?
42. AIO Robotics is headquartered in which city in California, USA?
43. Currier House is one of twelve undergraduate residential Houses at which university?
44. Which type of roots has no specific shape. They appear thick and fleshy, eg., sweet potato?
45. Dutch ends economic boycott of Rhodesia in which year?
46. What does the astronomical Zodiac symbol ⛎︎ mean?
47. County of Apulia was one of the victorious parties in the Norman conquest of southern Italy (1000-1139). True or false?
48. What happened to the SS Anglo Saxon ship on 8 August 1940?
After sinking Anglo Saxon near Central Atlantic, 800 miles west of Canary Islands, German raider Widder fired on the lifeboats. One escaped, two crew survived
49. Name a country located in South America.
50. In 1967, Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine was awarded to Ragnar Granit, Haldan Keffer Hartline, and George Wald for what?
Discoveries about the make-up of the eye
More Interesting Trivia and Quizzes
- 100 Good Family Quiz Questions English General Knowledge
- 100 Fun General Knowledge Quiz Questions English Printable
- 100 World General Knowledge Quiz English GK Trivia Printable
- 100 GK Questions for Quiz Competition with Answers in English
- 100 Brain Teaser Quiz Questions Answers General Knowledge
- 100 Very Hard Quiz Questions General Knowledge Printable
- 100 Good General Knowledge Quiz Questions Answers English
- 100 Free Hard General Knowledge Quiz Questions and Answers
- 100 Quick Quiz Questions and Answers General Knowledge
- 100 Weekly General Knowledge Free Quiz Questions Answers
- 100 Quiz Questions for Adults with Answers GK Printable Trivia
- 100 Daily Quiz Questions Answers GK Trivia English Printable
- 100 Obscure General Knowledge Questions with Answers Quiz
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz Questions Printable English Trivia
- 100 Around the World General Knowledge Quiz Questions GK
- 100 Pub General Knowledge Questions and Answers Free Quiz
- 100 Best General Knowledge Quiz Questions Ever with Answers
- 100 Best General Knowledge Quiz Printable GK Online Trivia
- 100 Top General Knowledge Questions GK Trivia Printable Quiz
- 100 Best General Knowledge Quiz Questions Answer Printable