Random facts trivia questions and answers quiz for the elderly is the foundation of everything. Nothing could exist without knowledge, which is unseen and only sensed in its expression. From the beginning to the end, knowledge appears to be the secret law or laws that control everything. What perceives knowledge is Consciousness, which, like random facts trivia questions, and answers quiz for the elderly knowledge, is invisible but manifests as various degrees of consciousness. When Consciousness perceives Knowledge on random facts general knowledge trivia questions and answers quiz for the elderly, it has a blissful experience. This is what we generally refer to as happiness.
Enjoy random facts trivia general knowledge questions and answers quiz for the elderly. In 2017, Raheem Sterling scores to give Manchester City a 1-0 win over Newcastle United at St. James’ Park, extending their Premier League winning streak to 18 games; the streak comes to an end with a 0-0 draw at Crystal Palace. 31/12
In a deal with the Washington Nationals in 1953, the Red Sox get slugger Jackie Jensen in exchange for pitcher Mickey McDermott and outfielder Tom Umphlett; Jensen averages 25 home runs per year over his seven seasons in Boston; AL RBI leader three times; and AL MVP in 1958. Explore random facts trivia questions and answers general knowledge quiz for the elderly.
In 1956, a US Army baseball team defeats an Australian all-star squad 11–5 in front of 100,000 people at the Melbourne Cricket Ground in an Olympic exhibition game; Sergeant Vance Sutton hits a grand slam for Army. Have fun with random facts trivia questions and general knowledge answers quiz for the elderly.
Madurese people have been on the island of Java for generations, and they are the ethnic majority in certain of the island’s north-eastern districts. In terms of language, culture, and manner of life, they get along well with the Javanese people. It is also typical to have mixed marriages between Javanese and Madurese people. Solve random facts trivia questions and answers quiz for the elderly. Furthermore, there are considerable groups of offspring of such pendalungan marriages in several districts of eastern Java, which are differentiated by their own cultural traditions, which incorporate Madurese and Javanese characteristics to varying degrees. Let’s find below some random facts trivia questions and answers quiz for the elderly general knowledge!
Random Facts Trivia Questions and Answers Quiz for the Elderly
1. What is the name of Age ended in 600 B.C.?
The Iron Age
2. We Bombed in New Haven (1967) is a famous short story by whom?
3. Emerald Snipes Garner, Eric Garner’s youngest daughter, launched a petition received more than 144,000 signatures demanding what for fatally choking Eric Garner?
NYPD Officer Daniel Pantaleo be fired
4. What are Pledge pins?
5. In 1941, Japan bombs which city even though it was declared an “open city”?
6. What is (trademark) a brand of interlocking building bricks and construction toys?
7. In 1972, which country recognizes German DR?
8. All I Want for Christmas – a Christmas film was released in which year?
9. Almeida Theatre is located in which city in the UK?
10. In 1942, 1st Japanese women camp at what town in Java, Indonesia goes into use?
11. A pen with a writing tip made of felt is called what?
12. The Basilisk creature was found in which movie?
13. In which year, LA Kings start the Islanders on 12 games losing streak?
14. What is a unique adaptation process for Cephalopods?
15. New North Korean constitution comes into effect in which year?
16. Who wrote “Letters on a Regicide Peace” in 1796?
17. What is a fresh tomato and onion salad dish that is popular in the cuisines of the African Great Lakes region?
18. Baker Island is located in which US state?
19. In which year, LA Dodgers announce night games will start at 7:30 instead of 8?
20. In 1942, 5th NFL All-Star Game, Shribe Park, Philadelphia: NFL All-Stars beat Washington Redskins by what score?
21. What is a buckthorn berry?
fruit of various buckthorns yielding dyes or pigments
22. Who ended his Presidentship of France in 2017?
23. Think aloud =?
to utter one’s thoughts unintentionally
24. Sierra Leone Civil War ended in which year?
25. In 1943, which country transfers most of its powers in Lebanon to the Lebanese government?
26. What is the home of a cockroach called?
27. Who is best-known work is the 1961 novel Catch-22?
28. Which king ruled China during 2737–2698 BC?
Yan Emperor and/or Shennong
29. Four Corner Hustlers is a street gang in which country?
30. In which year, The Union of Pioneers of Yugoslavia is founded?
31. Thales (c. 624/623 – c. 548/545 BC) was considered the Father of Ancient Science for what reason?
Attempted to explain natural phenomena without recourse to mythology
32. Who won the 40th Heisman Trophy Award in 1974?
Archie Griffin, Ohio State (RB)
33. Who created the famous tragedy “Seven Against Thebes” in 467 BC?
34. Rosemary’s Baby – was one of the Top-grossing American films in which year?
35. In 1943, which German warship sinks in the Barents Sea?
36. Who said, “There is no sin except stupidity”?
37. In astronomy, what is Irene?
38. Khaled Hosseini wrote which fiction in 2003?
The Kite Runner
39. Queen Anne glorified the throne as the Queen of England in which year?
40. In which year, Montgomery discusses Overlord with Eisenhower & Bedell Smith?
41. Russian military aircraft type “Antonov An-30” was introduced in which year?
42. What zodiac has its sign “9”?
43. Tell on =?
44. What is Hadajuban?
an item traditionally worn in Japan
45. From which country in December 1944, British premier Winston Churchill flies back to London?
46. Caroline of Ansbach came down from the throne as the Queen of England in which year?
47. People pay big bucks for the Pangolin’s which part of the body at the hair salon?
48. In 1974, which popular show ends run on CBS radio after 11 years?
49. Who was the United States Poet Laureate in 1952?
William Carlos Williams
50. In 1945, Arthur Laurent’s which musical was premiered in NYC?
“Home of the Brave”
More Interesting Quizzes and Trivia
- 100 GK Questions and Answers Trivia in One Word Quiz Printable
- 100 Easy General Knowledge Questions and Answers for Adults
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz Questions and Answers for Adults
- 100 Common General Knowledge Questions and Answers for Adults
- 100 General Knowledge Trivia Questions about World History
- 50 Dinosaur Trivia Questions Answer Interesting Fun Facts
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz Questions with Answers for Adults
- 60 Horse Quiz Questions and Answers Equestrian Facts Printable
- 100 General Trivia Questions and Answers Quiz Test for Adults
- 100 General Knowledge Fun Quiz Questions Interesting GK
- 100 General Knowledge Questions for Fun GK Trivia Quiz
- 100 Quiz Questions and Answers General Knowledge for Fun
- 100 Free General Knowledge Trivia Quiz Games for Adults
- 100 Fun Facts General Knowledge Quiz Questions Answer Test
- 100 Fun Quiz Questions English General Knowledge Quiz Test
- 100 Random History Trivia Questions Answers English GK Quiz
- 100 Fun General Knowledge Trivia Quiz Questions with Answers
- 100 Fun General Knowledge Printable Trivia Quiz with Answers
- 100 General Knowledge Fun Trivia Questions and Answers