Questions general knowledge easy to hard in English printable quizzes are everywhere. In most instances, knowledge is far more precious than money. Knowledge may provide many benefits that money cannot. Enjoy the questions general knowledge easy to hard in English printable quizzes, that may assist us in a variety of situations. The term “knowledge” refers to both broad and specific information. “Knowledge is power,” as the adage goes.
Knowledge is a weapon that can be used when the occasion calls for it. Knowledge is an enduring disposition of the soul’s faculties, orienting them towards good, and thereby refining them by elevating their innate indetermination and substituting a distinct inclination (but without restriction) to a good rather than bad. As a result, we talk of intellectual and moral qualities on the basis of questions general knowledge easy to hard in English printable quizzes.
In the year 1917, The US Congress approves the 18th Amendment to the US Constitution, which authorizes the prohibition of alcohol, and sends it to the states for ratification. Explore questions general knowledge easy to hard in English printable quizzes.
Guillermo Vilas of Argentina wins his first and only season-ending ATP Masters Grand Prix tennis final in Melbourne, Australia in 1974, defeating reigning champion lie Nastase 7–6, 6–2, 3–6, 3–6, 6–4. SOlve questions general knowledge easy to hard in English printable quizzes.
During King Philip’s War in 1675, combined colonial millitias launch a huge attack on the Narragansetts’ Great Swamp Fort, completely destroying the village and murdering or relocating hundreds of non-combatant women and children.
The “Bosman judgement” is handed down by the European Communities Court of Justice in 1995, granting EU players the right to a free transfer at the conclusion of their contracts, provided they are going from one UEFA Federation to another. Grab questions general knowledge easy to hard in English printable quizzes.
Questions General Knowledge Easy to Hard in English Printable
1. The longest stone arch bridge in the world is
The Rockville Bridge in Marysville (Pennsylvania)
2. The world’s longest pedestrian bridge is 120 years old and located in
3. Which one is the fattest country in the world – 33% of the population being obese and 66% considered to be overweight?
The United States
4. Hitler, Mussolini, and Stalin were all nominated for
The Nobel Peace Prize
5. Which disaster actually caused by exhaustion and lack of sleep on the part of the men who were responsible for preventing such disasters?
Chernobyl nuclear meltdown
6. “that’s one small step for a man, one giant leap for mankind.” quoted by
Astronaut Neil Armstrong
7. Anglo-Zanzibar War was held between
Britain and Germany
8. The Great Molasses Flood caused a sticky situation with deadly consequences held in
9. Women couldn’t submit a credit application at a bank without a man until
10. Which woman fled slavery and then helped lead other enslaved people to freedom through the Underground Railroad?
11. Which country has the oldest parliament in history
12. What was a great move to free the slaves
The Emancipation Proclamation
13. Which US president had many pets, ranging from a donkey to a bobcat, and a pair of lions?
14. The word volcano originally comes from the name of the
Roman god of fire, Vulcan
15. Which is the largest volcano in the world?
16. Which is the largest rainforest in the world?
16. Which US presidents had belief in astrology
17. Which U.S. presidents passed away—within five hours of each other?
John Adams and Thomas Jefferson
18. the imagery of Disney’s Mickey Mouse was created by whom?
19. Cowboys Didn’t Actually Wear what?
20. Walt Disney died in which year?
21. 75% of the volcanoes on Earth are found in which location?
Pacific Ring of Fire (an area around the Pacific Ocean)
22. Hot liquid rock under the Earth’s surface is known as
23. What the hot liquid rock under the Earth’s surface is called after it comes out of a volcano?
24. What is the biggest known volcano in our solar system is actually on Mars, measuring a whopping 600km (373 miles) wide and 21km (13 miles) high?
25. The first Face on the $1 Bill to appear on US currency was
Salmon P. Chase.
26. Which US president was also a Licensed Bartender?
27. Which US president was a great musician
28. Which bird was once worshipped like Gods
29. Which volcanic rock is a unique volcanic rock (igneous) that can float in water, be used as an abrasive, and be used in beauty salons?
30. The average value for urine pH is
31. What is the pH value of saliva?
6.2 to 7.6
32. Who was the designer of the US first banknotes?
Salmon P. Chase.
33. What is the world’s smallest cat?
Rusty Spotted Cat
34. The normal pH mean value of human tear is
35. The oldest person ever in the world
Jeanne Calment (1875–1997), France, (122 years 164 days)
36. What is the world’s strongest insect but also the strongest animal on the planet compared to bodyweight?
37. Which is the oldest continent in the world?
38. Which is the longest bridge in the world?
Danyang–Kunshan Grand (China)
39. What country has the cleanest water?
40. What is the world’s strongest animal on the planet compared to bodyweight?
41. Which country has the dirtiest water?
42. Which country has the most gold?
United States (8,133.5 tons)
43. Which Sovereign countries have no rivers?
Bahrain, Kiribati, Maldives, Marshall Islands, Monaco, Nauru, Saudi Arabia, Tonga, and Tuvalu.
44. Which is the richest country in the world?
45. Which continent has the most rivers?
46. Which is the smallest country in the world?
47. What country has no trees?
48. Which countries have no ocean?
Namibia, Zambia, Zimbabwe, and South Africa
49. Which country has the highest scientist?
50. What is the longest bridge in us?
Lake Pontchartrain Causeway
51. Why is it called Antarctica?
It is means “opposite to the Arctic”, “opposite to the north”.
52. What is the fastest-growing desert in the world?
53. Why gold is so expensive?
Gold does not readily oxidize thus, it maintains a constant weight
54. Which river has the largest volume of water?
55. What percentage of water is fresh?
56. Which countries touche the two oceans?
Egypt, South Africa
57. Who is named the Master of the Macabre?
Edgar Allan Poe
58. Who is the best romantic poet in English literature?
59. Who is the father of romantic poetry?
60. Individuals born in the United States between mid-1946 and mid-1964 are named
61. Who was the first queen of England?
62. What cut of steak got its name from the New York City coach stop where it was first served?
63. Edam cheese comes from what country?
64. Porphyrophobia is the fear of what?
The color purple
65. Who is Edson Arantes do Nascimento better known as?
66. How many stitches are there on an official baseball used in Major League Baseball?
67. In what year did Babe Ruth reach 500 career home runs?
68. The dish “rosti” originated from which country?
69. Who created the character the greatest detective, Sherlock Holmes?
(Sir) Arthur Conan-Doyle
70. Those who were born from 1925 to 1945, were raised during a period of war and economic depression are named
71. Ham was one of the sons of what Biblical patriarch?
72. The name of which martial art means “gentle way”?
73. What color is the 4-ball in a game of pool?
74. Which country were the 1948 Summer Olympic Games held in?
75. How many fingers does a boy scout extend in a salute?
76. What is podobromhidrosis?
77. What is added to cognac to make a Stinger cocktail?
White creme de menthe
78. Grits are typically made from what grain?
79. What snack did Teressa Bellissimo invent at the Anchor Bar, in upstate New York, on October 3, 1964?
80. What is the main ingredient of guacamole?
81. What is another name for a “numismatist”?
82. Papaphobia is the fear of what?
83. Architect Walter Gropius founded what famous German art school in Weimar in 1919?
84. In musical terms, what does “Da capo” mean?
From the beginning
85. What is Lepidopterology the study of?
Moths and butterflies
86. What two boxers fought in the famous match-up dubbed the “Thrilla in Manila”?
Muhammad Ali and Joe Frazier
87. What is the common name for coagulated soy milk curd pressed into blocks?
88. The Gotthard Base Tunnel, which opened on June 1, 2016, is located in which country?
89. How many minutes does it take to complete a 12 round boxing match?
90. How many holes are there in a standard Ritz cracker?
91. How many points are there on the maple leaf on the Canadian flag?
92. Who appears on the cover of the “Pokemon Yellow” video game?
93. What city is associated with Alcatraz?
94. Edam cheese comes from what country?
95. What is the fear of cats called?
96. On April 11, 1990, California Angel Mike Witt combined with which starter to pitch a no-hit victory?
97. What brand was famous for its Little Liver Pills?
98. What is the name of the long pole with a microphone attached at the end of a movie set?
99. What family member traditionally decorates the “Tannenbaum” in Germany?
100. For what college did Dan Marino play football?
University of Pittsburgh
More Interesting Quizzes and Trivia
- 100 Simple General Knowledge Questions and Answers in English
- 50 General World Knowledge Quiz GK Trivia English Printable
- 50 Trivia Quiz Questions and Answers General Knowledge
- 50 Silly Questions and Answers Trivia General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 Fun Trivia Questions and Answers for Adults Printable Quiz
- 50 Fun Pub Quiz General Knowledge Questions and Answers
- 50 Trivia Questions General Knowledge Questions and Answers
- 100 Easy General Knowledge Questions and Answers Printable
- 60 Horse Riding Racing Quiz Questions Horses General Trivia
- 100 General Knowledge History Quiz Questions Answer Trivia
- 100 Good Quiz Questions and Answers General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 Hard General Knowledge Trivia Questions and Answers Facts
- 100 Best Quiz Questions and Answers General Knowledge
- The 100 Best Quiz Questions and Answers General Knowledge
- 100 General Trivia Questions and Answers Easy Printable Quiz
- 100 History General Knowledge Quiz with Answers Trivia Online
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz for Students with Answers Trivia
- 100 Mixed Quiz Questions and Answers General Knowledge
- 100 Mixed General Knowledge Quiz Questions and Answers Test
- 100 General Knowledge Fun Questions Quiz Trivia Fun Facts