Impossible quiz 50 general knowledge interesting fun trivia in English questions answer are appropriate for every learner. So long as you stay clear and concentrate solely on your quest for impossible quiz 50 general knowledge, nothing else matters. If you wish to compare knowledge to power, you may do so by saying that if you have the impossible quiz 50 general knowledge, you have power, and if you don’t, you don’t. If you don’t have impossible quiz 50 general knowledge of something you’re going to do, you’ll almost certainly do it incorrectly because you don’t know how to do it correctly.
However, impossible quiz 50 general knowledge is divided into two types: beneficial knowledge and knowledge that isn’t beneficial, so we should all seek out beneficial impossible quiz 50 general knowledge and no one should avoid it because the difference between knowledge and ignorance is like life and death.
Hermann Hesse, a German/Swiss author, is awarded the Nobel Prize in Literature in 1946 “for his inspired writings, which, as they increase in boldness and penetration, represent the classical humanitarian principles and high characteristics of the style.” Let’s explore these impossible quiz 50 general knowledge.
In the year 1942, An early Holocaust report written by the Polish government-in-exile and based on material collected by Witold Pilecki is sent to UN member states. Solve these impossible quiz 50 general knowledge.
If you’re new to the horse world, you might not understand that there are a variety of riding disciplines to choose from, each with its own set of challenges. Share these impossible quiz 50 general knowledge!
Impossible General Knowledge Quiz 50 Printable Trivia
1. What crop was the most important staple to Aztec society that it played a central part in their mythology?
2. What was Adzhosuchus?
An extinct Crurotarsi (reptiles)
3. Mo Chhu river is located in which country?
4. Kanva dynasty (c. 73–26 BCE) ruled which present-day country?
5. 5m meteor 1994 XM1 passes within 100,000 km of Earth in which December?
6. Who said, “The correct analogy for the mind is not a vessel that needs filling, but wood that needs igniting”?
7. Just like wheat in much of Europe or rice in most of East Asia, maize was the food without which a meal was not a meal in Aztec – true or false?
8. What does the astronomical zodiac symbol ♉︎ mean?
9. Bath and North East Somerset County is located in which country?
10. Which US Surgeon resigned after comments about masturbation in 1994?
General Joycelyn Elders
11. Who ranks #4 in the world’s most admired man in YouGov’s international survey in 2021?
12. In 1911, which Belgian poet and playwright is presented was absentia with the Nobel Prize for Literature?
13. In 1884, which novel by Mark Twain is first published in the UK and Canada (US Feb 1885, due to printing error)
Adventures of Huckleberry Finn
14. Chuuk Atoll is an island of the Federated States of?
15. Who won the 61st Heisman Trophy Award in 1995?
Eddie George, Ohio State (RB)
16. Which national park in England encompasses Derbyshire, Cheshire, Greater Manchester, Staffordshire, South Yorkshire, and West Yorkshire?
17. What was Ars antiqua (1170–1310)?
a classical music style
18. Emperor Suizei ruled which country for 31 years?
19. What is Bakso?
A beef dish
20. “Star Trek: Nemesis” film directed by whom, and starring Patrick Stewart and Jonathan Frakes premieres in 2002?
21. What is the official name of the Netherlands?
Kingdom of the Netherlands
22. In 1882, Johannes Brahms’ choir and orchestra piece “Gesang der Parzen” (Song of the Fates) premiered in which city?
23. Who is Asano Sōichirō by profession in Japan?
24. Which country has 3,152 localities as of July 15, 2013, as well as 346 towns?
25. A blast in the center of which city killed six people and wounds several more in 2003?
26. Psychedelic is also known as what?
27. What is the national dish of Jamaica?
Ackee and saltfish
28. Debrecen city is located in which country?
29. Which chess is played on a 9×8 board, adding a queen with an extra pawn in front?
30. Which live-action adventure film adaptation of the 1904 play and 1911 by J.M. Barrie premieres in London; flops at the box office in 2003?
31. Marsh clubmoss, Lycopodiella inundata fern is available in which location?
Britain and Ireland
32. In 1869, The first American chapter of Kappa Sigma is founded at which university?
University of Virginia
33. Telecran, a weekly newspaper is published in which country?
34. Puffballs is an edible what?
35. Who pledged that women sewing garments for their company in Bangladesh will be afforded legal maternity leave in 2004?
36. Do well =?
to prosper; to be justified
37. Győr-Moson-Sopron county is located in which European country?
38. What is an African wildlife story about a female leopard cub written by the French children’s writer René Guillot (1900–1969)?
Kpo the Leopard
39. What is a Batesian mimicry in evolutionary biology?
where a harmless mimic poses as harmful.
40. Which city suffers its worst fire since 1977, killing 45 women in a drug rehabitational center in 2006?
41. How many estimated bat species are there?
42. In 1817, What was admitted as the 20th state of the Union?
43. Who is called “Ninja Ken” – a ventriloquist in Australia?
44. Who is the overall main protagonist of the Madagascar franchise?
Alex (also known as Alex the Lion, or Alakay from his parents)
45. 6 people are killed and 41 are injured after a bus plunges 30 meters down a gorge in which country in 2012?
46. What is the name of the character of an English Persian cat in the fiction “Rock Dog”?
47. Geghard, an abbey or priory is located in which European country?
48. In 1799, the Metric system was first adopted in which country?
49. What is Aethalops alecto?
Pygmy fruit bat
50. Which incumbent Ghanaian president won the general election amidst allegations of fraud in 2012?
More Interesting Trivia and Quizzes
- 100 Good Family Quiz Questions English General Knowledge
- 100 Fun General Knowledge Quiz Questions English Printable
- 100 World General Knowledge Quiz English GK Trivia Printable
- 100 GK Questions for Quiz Competition with Answers in English
- 100 Brain Teaser Quiz Questions Answers General Knowledge
- 100 Very Hard Quiz Questions General Knowledge Printable
- 100 Good General Knowledge Quiz Questions Answers English
- 100 Free Hard General Knowledge Quiz Questions and Answers
- 100 Quick Quiz Questions and Answers General Knowledge
- 100 Weekly General Knowledge Free Quiz Questions Answers
- 100 Quiz Questions for Adults with Answers GK Printable Trivia
- 100 Daily Quiz Questions Answers GK Trivia English Printable
- 100 Obscure General Knowledge Questions with Answers Quiz
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz Questions Printable English Trivia
- 100 Around the World General Knowledge Quiz Questions GK
- 100 Pub General Knowledge Questions and Answers Free Quiz
- 100 Best General Knowledge Quiz Questions Ever with Answers
- 100 Best General Knowledge Quiz Printable GK Online Trivia
- 100 Top General Knowledge Questions GK Trivia Printable Quiz
- 100 Best General Knowledge Quiz Questions Answer Printable