Will you love to solve these 50 general knowledge questions with answers GK trivia quiz? Because you can only go through a day in life with the assistance of applied wisdom, without it you would walk into issues, accidents, 50 general knowledge questions with answers, fall into temptation, fail, die, and become a victim of so many terrible deeds while existing on this planet. We have knowledge because we are unable to exist without it. Your five senses are constantly delivering data about 50 general knowledge questions with answers to your brain, which analyzes it to offer information as well as 50 general knowledge questions with answers(which is knowledge). You would be receiving sensory input even if you were resting in bed in a completely dark and silent environment.
1933 National Football League Championship – first title game, Wrigley Field, Chicago: Chicago Bears defeat New York Giants 23-21; “Bronko Nagurski Rule” – forward pass is permissible anyplace behind the line of scrimmage. Solve these 50 general knowledge questions with answers!
Under long-time coach Curly Lambeau, the Green Bay Packers defeated the New York Giants 14-7 in the 1944 National Football League Championship at the Polo Grounds in New York City. Explore these 50 general knowledge questions with answers.
Dressage, Eventing, Hunt Seat, English Pleasure, and Saddle Seat are some of the most popular disciplines. Eventing is one of my favorite disciplines since it is one of the most varied forms of horseback riding. If you want to compete in eventing, you’ll need to master multiple other riding disciplines, which means you’ll need to undertake a lot of different training. Share these 50 general knowledge questions with answers!
50 General Knowledge Medium Questions with Answers Quiz
1. Emperor Kōan ruled which country for 101 years?
2. What is Cynopterus horsfieldii?
Horsfield’s fruit bat
3. Name a country located in South America.
4. Coppola family belongs to which country?
5. British forces under General Allenby were captured in which city in 1917?
6. What is the name of the cat played by Orangey in “The Comedy of Terrors”?
7. The 1st broadcast of which program took place on British ITV in 1960?
8. Maurya Empire (c. 322–185 BCE) ruled which present-day country?
9. Kecharis Monastery, an abbey or priory is located in which European country?
10. AL OKs night baseball for St Louis in which year?
11. What is the population of Budapest, Hungary as of 2020?
12. Name a country located in North and Central America, other than Mexico.
13. Lesser clubmoss, Selaginella selaginoides fern is available in which location?
Britain and Ireland
14. Revue, a weekly newspaper is published in which country?
15. Benn W Levy’s which musical was premiered in NYC in 1931?
“Springtime for Henry”
16. What is a sett?
17. In which year, General Electric announces all Communist employees will be fired?
Montreal Canadiens (106) & Toronto Maple Leafs (98) combine for 204 penalty minutes in which year?
18. Who is called “Nerd” – a ventriloquist in India?
19. What is a Vavilovian mimicry in evolutionary biology?
where weeds resemble crops, involve humans as the agent of selection.
20. French troops occupied which city in 1918?
21. Beef chow fun is a staple Cantonese dish, made from stir-frying beef, hor fun, and bean sprouts, popular in which country?
22. Draw on =?
to approach; to pull on
23. Kecskemét city is located in which country?
24. Which chess has cross-shaped cells, board geometry like hex chess but moves akin to normal chess?
25. National Football League Championship, Polo Grounds, NYC: New York Giants defeat which team by 30-13 in 1934?
26. What is the part of a fungus that is like a fruit of a plant?
27. West German voters approve the merger of 3 states to form what in 1951?
28. Which national park in Cumbria, England was made on 9 May 1951?
29. What is Callaloo?
Jamaican spinach-like veggie
30. USGA legalizes steel shaft golf clubs in which year?
31. In 1905, which Austrian pacifist and writer becomes the 1st woman to be awarded the Nobel Peace Prize?
Bertha von Suttner
32. As per the report of the University of Oxford’s Smith School of Enterprise and the Environment 2015, what is the CO2 intensity (kg/kWh) of West Bengal Power Development Corporation, India?
33. Water, maize gruels, and pulque (iztāc octli) were some of the most common drinks to which civilization’s cuisine?
34. Blackburn with Darwen county is located in which country?
35. AL extends whose contract to 1935 & raise to $40,000 in 1925?
36. Who is after Barack Obama is the world’s most admired man in YouGov’s international survey in 2021?
37. What does the astronomical zodiac symbol ♊︎ mean?
38. Gaferut is an island of the Federated States of?
39. Who is Enomoto Daisuke by profession in Japan?
40. Baseball cuts squad from 25 to 23 players & NL continues to prohibit uniform numbers in which year?
41. Chogo Lungma Glacier is located in which country?
42. Tobruk is founded in which country?
43. Who wrote “The Tempest” an allegory of the civilization/barbarism binary as it pertains to colonialism
44. Ars subtilior is a musical style characterized by rhythmic and notational complexity, centered on which country?
France (Paris, Avignon)
45. Pro football a hit in NYC; Grange & Bears beat which team before 73,000 in 1925?
46. What was Adamanasuchus?
An extinct Crurotarsi (reptiles)
47. Who said, “A ‘genius’ is often merely a talented person who has done all of his or her homework”?
48. Bhave was a clan under which dynasty once ruled in India?
49. Pho Chhu river is located in which country?
50. Who won the 1st Heisman Trophy Award in 1935?
Jay Berwanger, Chicago (HB)
More Interesting Trivia and Quizzes
- 100 Good Family Quiz Questions English General Knowledge
- 100 Fun General Knowledge Quiz Questions English Printable
- 100 World General Knowledge Quiz English GK Trivia Printable
- 100 GK Questions for Quiz Competition with Answers in English
- 100 Brain Teaser Quiz Questions Answers General Knowledge
- 100 Very Hard Quiz Questions General Knowledge Printable
- 100 Good General Knowledge Quiz Questions Answers English
- 100 Free Hard General Knowledge Quiz Questions and Answers
- 100 Quick Quiz Questions and Answers General Knowledge
- 100 Weekly General Knowledge Free Quiz Questions Answers
- 100 Quiz Questions for Adults with Answers GK Printable Trivia
- 100 Daily Quiz Questions Answers GK Trivia English Printable
- 100 Obscure General Knowledge Questions with Answers Quiz
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz Questions Printable English Trivia
- 100 Around the World General Knowledge Quiz Questions GK
- 100 Pub General Knowledge Questions and Answers Free Quiz
- 100 Best General Knowledge Quiz Questions Ever with Answers
- 100 Best General Knowledge Quiz Printable GK Online Trivia
- 100 Top General Knowledge Questions GK Trivia Printable Quiz
- 100 Best General Knowledge Quiz Questions Answer Printable