Enjoy these history questions and answers printable GK quiz for the family! The principles and philosophies of the Classical age were revived in the Early Modern Era, which followed the Middle Ages. The Early Modern Era is represented by Leonardo da Vinci, William Shakespeare, Johann Sebastian Bach, and Christopher Columbus. Explore the history questions and answers printable GK quiz for family.
When Tom Brady throws his 50th touchdown pass in 2007, the New England Patriots become the first team in NFL history to finish the regular season undefeated. Have fun with history questions and answers printable GK quiz for family.
In the 1981 Ballon d’Or, Germany finished 1-2-3, with Bayern Munich striker Karl-Heinz Rummenigge becoming Europe’s finest football player for the second year in a row, defeating teammate Paul Breitner and Barcelona midfielder Bernd Schuster. Explore history questions and answers printable GK quiz for family.
Ernie McLea scores a hat-trick as the Montreal Victorias defeat the Winnipeg Victorias, 6-5, at Granite Rink in Winnipeg, Manitoba, in the 1896 Stanley Cup; this is the first SC Challenge game played outside of Montreal. Grab history questions and answers printable GK quiz for family.
Stay tuned with history questions and answers printable GK quiz for family. At the Rizal Day Bombings of 2000, a succession of explosives detonates in various locations around Metro Manila, Philippines, over the course of a few hours, killing 22 people and wounding over a hundred others.
In a 6-3 win over the Detroit Red Wings in 1984, Wayne Gretzky achieves his 32nd NHL hat trick and adds three assists for his 100th point in just 35 games; second quickest in NHL history (he scored 100 points in 34 games in 1983). Share history questions and answers printable GK quiz for a family now.
History Questions and Answers Printable GK Quiz for Family
1. Kenneth Biros was executed in which year for murder, rape, robbery, and sexual penetration?
2. “With the Beatles” was one of the Beatles’ primary “core catalogue” of 14 albums, released in which year?
3. In which year, National debt of Britain & Ireland is 765,126,582 pounds?
4. Which historic recession in the United Kingdom was held in 1919–1921?
5. In 2017, 84th Orange Bowl: #6 Wisconsin beats #11 Miami (Florida) by what score?
6. Rosalind Franklin, one of the greatest chemists born in which year?
7. Remilly-Les-Pothées Castle is located in which country?
8. Crown of Christian V is kept in which location?
9. During the 5th century BC, which King of the Veientes was killed in single combat with Aulus Cornelius Cossus?
10. In which year, San Antonio assistant Becky Hammon becomes the first female to coach an NBA team after Spurs head coach Gregg Popovich is ejected?
11. What was spolia opima?
an ancient Roman gallantry award
12. Who was the King of the Bastarnae in 29 BC?
13. Which defunct American magazine was lats published in 1983?
14. In 1993, “Red Shoes” closes at which theatre in NYC after 5 performances?
15. In which year, Senegalese Marxist group Reenu-Rew founds the political movement And-Jëf at a clandestine congress?
16. Jack the Giant Killer was a popular sword and sorcery film, released in which year?
17. In which year, French, British and Italian treaty concerning rights on Abyssinia?
18. In which year for 1st time, a ball drops at Times Square to signal the New Year?
19. Which king sailed to Neth Indies in 1891?
20. In 1983, who signs 3 years $2.5M contract with Yomiuri Giants?
21. In which session of the American Hockey League, a new Philadelphia Rockets joined as an expansion team?
22. In which year, the first New Year’s Eve celebration held in Times Square, New York City?
23. What was the name of action taken by Francis in 2016 that resulted in the Instituted the Dicastery for Promoting Integral Human Development?
24. In 1994, which brand announces its future cars will feature a V12 engine which will be produced by BMW?
25. In which tournament was held in 1983, Australia beats Sweden in Melbourne (3-2)?
72nd Davis Cup
26. Who was the Mayor (colonial period) of New York in 1679?
27. In the first election under their new constitution in 1901, Cuba elects a Congress and their first president, who?
Tomas Estrada Palma
28. In 1852, 1st US public bath was opened in which city?
29. Second Athenian League was a historic military alliance activated in which years?
378 – 355 BC
30. In 1981, who was the 1st American test-tube baby, was born in Norfolk, Virginia?
Elizabeth Jordan Carr
31. In which year, Neth’s Haarlem’s Current newspaper starts publishing?
32. Brooklyn was incorporated into NYC in which year?
33. 40,000 years figurative arts Lion-man and Venus of Hohle Fels were found in the Southern Germany caves of which location?
34. In 1848, Britain takes Mosquito Coast from which country?
35. In 1976, who joins “General Hospital” as Laura Vining?
36. French troops occupy Nioro, West-Sudan, 3000 killed in which year?
37. In 1851, which city steamer inaugurates the Philadelphia-Liverpool line?
City of Glasgow
38. In 1879, Gilbert and Sullivan’s which comic opera was premiered in NYC?
“Pirates of Penzance”
39. In 1846, Yucatan declares independence from which country?
40. In 1976, which musical was opened at Winter Garden Theater NYC for 167 performances?
“Fiddler on the Roof”
41. Francis Alexander, an American painter, listed in the National Gallery of Art, Washington, D.C. died in which year?
42. In 192, which Roman Emperor survives poisoning attempt by his mistress only to be strangled in the bath in an assassination plot?
43. In which session of the American Hockey League, the New Haven Eagles ceased operations after 32 games?
44. Mauritanian protests were held in which years in the 21st century?
45. In December 1975, Red Army beats NY Rangers 7-3 at which venue?
Madison Square Garden
46. In 1845, which tunnel in Brooklyn is completed?
The Cobble Hill Tunnel
47. Which Aurignacian worshipping figure found in Germany is now in the Landesmuseum Württemberg, Stuttgart, Germany?
Adorant from the Geißenklösterle cave
48. In which year, Creosote bush determined to be 11,700 years old?
49. In 1890, which country was consolidated into a colony by the Italian government?
50. In 1975, Earthquake took place in which country, 4,000 die?
More Interesting Quizzes and Trivia
- 100 English General Knowledge Quiz with Answers GK Trivia
- 100 Easy General Knowledge Trivia Quiz Questions with Answers
- 100 Family Quiz Questions And Answers General Knowledge
- 100 Easy General Knowledge Quiz Questions and Answers GK
- 100 Printable Quiz Questions And Answers General Knowledge
- 100 Easy General Knowledge Questions with Answers Quiz
- 100 GK Questions On Rivers of World General Knowledge Quiz
- 50 Dinosaur Trivia Questions General Knowledge Quiz Answers
- 100 GK Questions One Word Answer General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 Quirky General Knowledge Quiz Questions Answer Trivia
- 100 Good General Knowledge Trivia Quiz Questions and Answers
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz and Answers Easy Printable Trivia
- 100 Miscellaneous Quiz Questions and Answers Printable Trivia
- 100 GK Questions in One Word Answer General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 Easy General Knowledge Questions and Answers for Adults
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz for Adults with Answers Printable
- 55 Horse Racing Trivia Questions Answers Printable Quiz Free
- 100 General Knowledge Questions and Answers for Young Adults
- 100 Fun General Knowledge Questions and Answers for Adults
- 100 General Knowledge Questions and Answers in English for Adults