History all questions and answers general knowledge is important because it helps us understand why our cultures are the way they are and what they value as people and as a society.
What does it matter if something happened a long time ago?” The answer is that history cannot be avoided. It investigates the past and its ramifications in the present. Rather than being a ‘dead’ subject, it links things through time and allows pupils to see the bigger picture.
Everyone and everything is living history all questions and answers. To give you a few instances, consider the following: Communities speak languages that have been passed down from generation to generation. They live in communities with complex cultures, customs, and faiths that did not emerge out of anything. People make use of technology that they did not create history all questions and answers. …As a result, comprehending the connections between the past and present is essential for a thorough comprehension of the human experience. In a nutshell, this is why history is important. It is not just ‘helpful,’ but also necessary with history all questions and answers.
Of course, being from a long-established, affluent, and influential family like Churchill’s makes it simpler to connect with your history all questions and answers general knowledge. We can see that he began keeping notebooks at a young age to research and chronicle his family’s history, notably the military victories that cemented the family’s status and dominance thru history all questions and answers.
History All Questions and Answers General Knowledge
1. Emperor Kogen ruled which country for 58 years?
2. What was the world’s first newspaper for women, published by in 1879?
La Fronde (“The Sling”)
3. In 2019, the US House of Representatives votes to impeach President Donald Trump for abuse of power (230-197), and what else?
Obstruction of Congress (229-198)
4. 4 people are killed and 11 are injured after an apartment block collapses in which city in Italy in 2012?
5. In 1941, which British battleship and battlecruiser Repulse (Force Z) sunk following Japanese aerial attacks off Malaya. 840 men die?
Prince of Wales
6. Which vaccine was granted emergency authorization by US Food and Drug Administration in December 2020?
7. In which year’s December, the last US troops withdraw from Iraq, formally ending the Iraq War?
8. South Africa’s ANC selects Cyril Ramaphosa as a leader, to succeed which President in 2017?
9. In December 1996, the Start of 1st Test Cricket match between Zimbabwe & whom?
10. In the 1941 NFL Draft, Tom Harmon from which university was first picked by Chicago Bears?
University of Michigan
11. WEAU TV channel 13 in Eau Claire, WI (NBC) begins broadcasting in which year?
12. In 2019, which Australian carmaker announced an end to Commodore production after 41 years?
13. In 2017, Australia regains cricket’s Ashes against England, winning by an innings to take 3 game lead at the WACA in which venue?
14. In 2018, the first use of a drone to deliver vaccines – to the island of Erromango, Vanuatu, by which organization?
15. National Football League Championship, Dairy Bowl, West Allis, Wisconsin: Green Bay Packers beat New York Giants, 27-0; Packers 5th title in which year?
16. Drones flying over the Gatwick airport, England, causes delays and cancellations for 800 flights and 110,000 people in which year?
17. Which country swears in a new coalition government with Sebastian Kurz aged 31 of the People’s Party made Chancellor in 2017?
18. In 1999, NASA launches into orbit the Terra platform carrying five Earth Observation instruments, named?
ASTER, CERES, MISR, MODIS, and MOPITT
19. 6 health workers dispensing polio vaccinations are gunned down in which country in 2012?
20. British anti-offensive in Libya (Sidi Barrani) in which year?
21. In 2018, US President Donald Trump announces victory over the Islamic State and planned withdrawal of US troops from which country?
22. Congregation Shearith Israel of New York purchased a lot on Mill Street in lower Manhattan to build the city’s first what in 1728?
In 1777, which country recognizes the independence of British colonies in America?
23. In 2019, which Australian state announced a 7-day state of emergency amid extreme heat and over 100 bushfires that have burnt for two months?
New South Wales
24. In 2018, what becomes the first US state with a female-majority legislature with new appointments taking it to 51%?
25. In 1938, Italian scientist Enrico Fermi receives the Nobel Prize for Physics for what reason?
Work on reduced radioactivity
26. At least 48 people die after drinking bath lotion in Irkutsk, Siberia, thinking it contained alcohol in which year?
27. In 1718, France, Britain, and Austria declare war on which country, starting the War of the Quadruple Alliance 1718–1720?
28. The earliest fossilized trees, 386 million years old, were found at a quarry in Cairo, New York, a study published in “Current Biology” in which year?
29. In 2018, a Fire destroys 600 stilt homes in which location in northwestern Brazil?
30. KNVB celebrates the 50th anniversary in which year?
31. What is the long-running BBC historic comedy television series?
32. WSLS TV channel 10 in Roanoke, VA (NBC) begins broadcasting in which year?
33. French and Swedish troops occupy Breisach on the Rhine in which year?
34. The Geddes Axe was the drive for public economy and retrenchment in UK government expenditure recommended in which decade?
35. Ruth Fuller Sasaki, Zen teacher, Rinzai line, enters Zen priesthood in which year?
36. Meteor explodes in a huge fireball over which location with 10 times the energy of Hiroshima atomic bomb, 2nd largest in last 30 yrs in 2018?
37. Which fashion brand announced he is selling his company to shirt-maker Phillips-Van Heusen for $430 million in 2002?
38. “John Murray Anderson’s Almanac” opens at which theatre NYC for 229 performances in 1953?
39. Shooting at a New Jersey cemetery and a kosher supermarket leaves six dead, including the two shooters, in a suspected anti-Semitic attack in which year?
40. In 1936, Nobel Peace Prize was awarded to Carlos Saavedra Lamas for what reason, 1st Latin American to win?
Mediating end to Chaco War between Paraguay and Bolivia
41. Russian ambassador to Turkey shot dead at an art gallery in Ankara by a Turkish gunman in which year?
42. Japanese peasants led by Amakusa Shiro rise against daimyo Matsukura Shigeharu in which rebellion in 1637?
43. In 1961, which circus in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil catches fire; 323 die after a disgruntled employee sets fire to the tent?
44. In 2016, a Truck driven into a Christmas market in which the city kills 12, injures 48?
45. In 1935, James Chadwick is awarded the Nobel Prize for Physics for his discovery of what?
46. US electoral college votes 304 to 227 to nominate Donald Trump for President over the objections of seven faithless electors in which year?
47. Which rebel coalition kills 15 people during its capture of Bria, the Central African Republic in 2012?
48. In which year, WSTV (now WTOV) TV channel 9 in Steubenville-Wheeling, OH (CBS) began?
49. The Cardwell Reforms were a series of reforms of the British Army undertaken by Secretary of State for War Edward Cardwell between?
1868 and 1874
50. Polish government of Grabski forms in which year?
51. 1st fully automated railroad freight yard was launched in Gary, Indiana in which year?
52. In 2017, European Commission triggers the first step of its article 7 procedure issuing which country with formal warning of risk to voting rights?
53. The Earl of Leicester’s army leaves which country in 1587?
54. The Republic of Amalfi was one of the defeated parties in the Norman conquest of southern Italy (1000-1139). True or false?
55. In 1935, which team sold Al Simmons to the Tigers for $75,000?
56. Pablo Casals’ oratorio “El Pesebrio” premieres in which year?
57. What was the first Chinese dynasty, that has written recordings?
58. St Gaius begins his reign as Catholic Pope in which year?
59. In 2012, 11 people are killed and 23 are injured after a bus falls into a roadside pond in which County in China?
60. In the 1st National Football League Championship, 1922, which undefeated was named inaugural champions?
Canton Bulldogs (10-0-2)
61. What was the Kumudini boat massacre, held on5 May 1985 in the Jaffna District, Sri Lanka?
The Sri Lankan Navy massacred 23 Tamil civilians in the sea off the coast of Jaffna District, Sri Lanka
62. Pope Clemens VII publishes decree Cum ad zero – forms what in 1526?
63. The Childers Reforms of 1881 reorganized the infantry regiments of which army?
64. In 2019, the 1st fully electric commercial plane, a retro-fitted seaplane, completes a test flight in which Canadian city?
65. Saint-Adelbert cooperation formed by Catholic elite in which year?
66. 5th Princess Charlotte of Wales’s, Dragoon Guards was an 1881 regiment in which Army?
67. The Ostrogoths of King Totila conquer Rome by bribing the Byzantine garrison in which war?
Gothic War (535-554)
68. Which musicals were closed at Shubert Theater NYC after 448 performances in 1960?
“Take Me Along”
69. Polish–Muscovite War ended in which year?
70. 1922 Danish physicist Niels Bohr was awarded the Nobel Prize for Physics, for work on the structure of atoms, at a ceremony in
71. In 1710, Battle of Villa Viciosa: which troops beat the Habsburgers?
72. Which army begins fires in Haarlem Netherlands in 1572?
73. In 1908, the new parliament convenes with reformist Young Turks as the majority in which country?
74. King James II was captured in Kent in which year?
75. In 1931, who was named co-recipient of Nobel Peace Prize; 1st American woman Nobel laureate?
76. “La Plume de Ma Tante” was closed at which theatre in NYC after 835 performances in 1960?
77. Which American singer and actor received the Scopus Award from the American Friends of the Hebrew University of Jerusalem in 1976?
78. Who was crowned as co-emperor of the underage Emperor Constantine VII in 920?
79. In 1665, “Messiah” Sjabtai Tswi festival was held in which city?
80. In 1922, who makes the longest known NFL drop-kicked field goal, 45 yards?
81. The 1887 World Series was won by which team of the National League?
82. In 1900, which pope closed the ‘Holy Door’ of St Peter’s in Rome, ending the Jubilee Year of 1900?
Pope Leo XIII
83. Pope Paul II excommunicated which king of England in 1538?
King Henry VIII
84. What ground is the home of Philadelphia Centennials – NA (1875)?
Recreation Park / Centennial Park
85. What was first named as such during Barn Dance radio broadcast, in Nashville, Tennessee in 1927?
“Grand Ole Opry”
86. In 2010, which Chinese human rights activist was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize at a ceremony in Stockholm, while imprisoned in China?
87. In 1719, 1st recorded display of Aurora Borealis in North American colonies, in which location?
88. What was the name of the 2nd Duke of Normandy, assassinated in 942?
William I Longsword
89. In 1620, Mayflower Pilgrims come ashore in Plymouth Bay, traditionally thought to be at which location at Massachusetts?
90. Nobel prizes were awarded to Niels Bohr (Physics), Francis William Aston (Chemistry), and Fridtjof Nansen (Peace) in which year?
91. In 1900, which island’s Immigration station completed costing $1.5 million
New Ellis Island
92. Iraq War began in which year?
93. Ferdinand of Austria was chosen as King of which kingdom in 1526?
94. Aretha Franklin was literally crowned “Queen of Soul” by disk jockey Pervis Spann on stage in which year?
95. 1st radio broadcast in the Springfield area (WCBS) took place in which year?
96. Tarzan was a popular TV show telecasted in which decade?
97. What was Ars subtilior (1360–1420)?
a classical music style
98. 2009 US President Barack Obama accepts the Nobel Peace Prize in Oslo
99. In 2019 in which Australian city, blanketed in smoke from nearby bush fires pushing air quality to 11 times hazardous levels?
100. NY, Boston, & Chicago, oppose AL resolution accusing whom of overstepping his duties in 1919?
More Interesting Quizzes and Trivia
- 100 Tricky General Knowledge Questions Answers Trivia Quiz
- 100 Random Pub General Knowledge Quiz Questions Printable
- 100 Unusual Family General Knowledge Trivia Quiz Questions
- 100 Difficult General Knowledge Quiz Questions Answers Free
- 100 Common Quiz General Knowledge Questions Random
- 100 Simple but Hard Trivia GK Free Quiz Questions Answers
- 100 Adult GK Quiz Questions and Answers Printable Trivia
- 100 General Knowledge National Trivia Day Questions Quiz
- 100 Great General Knowledge Questions Answers Trivia Quiz
- 100 Daily Trivia Question of the Day Free Printable GK Quiz
- 100 Trivia Question of the Day for Adults GK Quiz Printable
- 100 Team Trivia Question of the Day General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 GK Trivia Questions of the Day General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 Random Trivial Pursuit GK Questions Answers Free Quiz
- 100 Random Quiz Questions with Answers General Knowledge
- 100 Random Knowledge Quiz GK Questions and Answers
- 100 GK Quiz Questions and Answers in English Quiz Printable
- 100 Unusual General Knowledge Questions Printable Quiz
- 100 Unusual Quiz Questions and Answers General Knowledge
- 100 Unusual General Knowledge Quiz Rounds and Answers