Global quiz questions and answers general knowledge is a necessary component of improving our mental abilities. It is an element of the educational process. Gk global quiz questions and answers also aid us in understanding what is going on in and around our environment. It’s a type of update. As a result, most exams contain GK global quiz questions and answers as a common paper. “General knowledge” is a word used in schools and other places. Global quiz questions and answers allow students to learn while also requiring them to memorize facts. Names, facts, and events, for example. This is OK at the outset to solve many more global quiz questions and answers.
However, such learning is not what is referred to as “Knowledge”… It’s just a collection of information. You may gather various facts by reading a newspaper… global quiz questions and answers. Unfortunately, you will overlook one crucial aspect known as common sense. If you include common sense, your collection of “facts” will become quite valuable. Otherwise, those very facts will perplex you to no end before solving global quiz questions and answers!
Sure, you’ll say, “common sense” is a term you’ve probably heard before, but what exactly is it? Common sense – Once you have a clear objective in mind, global quiz questions, and answers, everything you learn to assist you to achieve that goal will appear to be heading in the same direction. Every time you learn anything new, you need that emotion and crave global quiz questions and answers.
Global quiz questions and answers
1. In aviation, atmospheric sciences, and broadcasting, what is a height measured with respect to the underlying ground surface?
Above ground level (AGL)
2. What is a form of terrestrial locomotion where a tetrapod animal uses all four limbs (legs) to bear weight, walk, and run?
3. What is the tract from the mouth to the anus which includes all the organs of the digestive system in humans and other animals?
The gastrointestinal tract (GI tract, GIT, digestive tract, digestion tract, alimentary canal)
4. Which strait is located between Port Madison and mainland Kitsap County in Puget Sound?
5. What actor Howard Hughs call pay toilet didn’t give shit anything?
6. What is the other name of the Eastern Roman Empire?
7. What is an interoceanic canal in Egypt, in between the Atlantic Ocean (Mediterranean Sea), and the Indian Ocean (Red Sea)?
Canal of the Pharaohs
8. What is the Barton Cylinder?
a Sumerian creation myth, written on a clay cylinder in the mid to late 3rd millennium BCE
9. What is a domesticated South American camelid, widely used as a meat and pack animal by Andean cultures since the Pre-Columbian era?
10. Who first appeared in the cartoon strip Thimble Theatre/Popeye?
11. Which gulf is a part of the Atlantic Ocean off the southern border of Spain and Portugal?
Gulf of Cádiz
12. What is a tract in the human body?
a collection of related anatomic structures or a series of connected body organs
13. What is the size of the Tasman Sea?
2.3 million km2
14. Bay of Porto da Casa is located in which country?
15. What bird uses its tongue to spear food?
16. The specific title “Pharaoh” was not used to address the kings of Egypt by their contemporaries until whose rule in the 19th Dynasty, c. 1200 BC?
Rule of Merneptah
17. What was a Nubian kingdom located in what is today Northern Sudan and Southern Egypt?
18. What is the type of breed of Common seabream?
19. Which usurper emperor ruled the Byzantine Empire in 475–476?
20. What do Beavis and Butt-head have on their T-shirts?
Metallica – AC/DC
21. Who is Björk Guðmundsdóttir?
an Icelandic singer, songwriter, composer, record producer, and actress
22. What is one of two species of edible caterpillars that infest maguey and Agave tequilana plants?
23. What was a great way to lose weight, until the mid-1980s?
Ayds Reducing Plan Candy
24. How did American actor and rodeo champion, Chris Acland die in 1996?
Suicide by ingestion of poison
25. Coq Bang can be found in which country?
26. Which archipelagic state has one archipelago with two main islands in the Windward Islands, Caribbean Sea?
27. Birse Castle (1911) is located in which country?
28. Qalidurut was a ruler in the 8th century in which Kingdom?
29. What is Filter feeding?
obtaining nutrients from particles suspended in water
30. What is the most popular South American aphrodisiac?
Piranha head soup
31. What is the surface of the Australian Open Grand Slam tournament?
32. What is any type of close and long-term biological interaction between two different biological organisms?
33. Lake District National Park is located in which English county?
34. Bassenthwaite Lake is located in which country?
35. In the Snoopy cartoons what does Lucy offer in her booth?
36. Monymusk is a planned village in the Marr area of Aberdeenshire in which country?
37. Word “lough” is pronounced like loch and comes from the Irish loch, meaning what?
38. Fermanagh county is located in which country?
39. What is Abierto Juvenil Mexicano?
40. In Watership Down rabbit language what is a hrududu?
A motor car
41. Augusta Canal is located in which US state?
42. Bangor Bridge, Bangor is y Coed is located in which country?
43. What is a horseshoe-shaped belt about 40,000 km (25,000 mi) long and up to about 500 km (310 mi) wide?
The Ring of Fire
44. What is Lough Neagh in Ireland?
45. Who are the largest candy consumers per capita?
Danes then Irish
46. Forest of Birse upland is located in which country?
47. What is the other name of Mahākāvya, a genre of Indian epic poetry in Classical Sanskrit?
48. Who is responsible for protecting and improving the environment as a valuable asset for the people of Ireland?
The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
49. Monmouthshire county is located in which country?
50. What was the most popular Xmas gift in 1913?
Erector sets — Meccano
More Interesting Trivia and Quizzes
- 100 Important General Knowledge Quiz Questions and Answers
- 100 Geography General Knowledge Quiz Questions with Answers
- 100 World Geography Quiz Questions and Answers GK Trivia
- 100 Geography General Knowledge Questions and Answers Quiz
- 100 General Knowledge Questions and Answers in Geography
- 100 Easy Random GK Trivia Questions General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 Easy Miscellaneous Trivia Questions and Answers GK Quiz
- 100 Random Trivia Questions and Answers GK Quiz Easy
- 100 8th Grade Trivia Questions and Answers GK Printable Quiz
- 100 Free Trivia Questions And Answers General Knowledge
- 100 Hard General Knowledge Trivia Questions and Answers
- 100 Trivia GK Crack Questions and Answers Quiz Printable
- 100 Short GK Questions and Answers Quiz General Knowledge
- 100 Random GK Knowledge Quiz Questions and Answers Trivia
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz for Class 9 GK Printable Trivia
- 100 GK One Word Question and Answer Quiz in English Printable
- 100 GK Questions for Quiz Competition with Answers Printable
- 100 World General Knowledge Questions and Answers GK Quiz
- 100 GK Questions Quiz for Class 5 to 10 with Answers Trivia
- 100 General Knowledge Questions and Answers for 7th Class Students