GK quiz game General knowledge trivia in printable English format is a good choice to solve free quiz tests online. is something that may truly help us improve, both personally and academically. GK quiz game narrows our perception of the world, helps us grasp and evaluate circumstances better than we would if we didn’t have the right information. General knowledge GK quiz game may also help you gain confidence and can come in handy during critical life events such as interviews. You may start a discussion with anyone about anything, but your knowledge GK quiz game idea is what defines the quality of your conversation and your effect on the other person; having a strong understanding of everything around you always impresses others around you with many GK quiz games.
For every competitive exam or interview, having a strong knowledge base is critical where the GK quiz game can help to some extent. It is critical that you have a thorough understanding of the numerous aspects of the world around us, as well as current events. I wish you all the best in your future endeavors. General knowledge GK quiz game is something that assists us in both personal and academic growth. GK quiz game General knowledge may also help you gain confidence and can come in handy during critical life events such as interviews.
GK quiz game general knowledge trivia
1. Which international tournament was preceded by the Beach Soccer World Championships?
FIFA Beach Soccer World Cup
2. The Weld-Blundell Prism is a clay, cuneiform inscribed vertical prism housed in which museum?
3. Zacharias was a ruler in the 8th century in which Kingdom?
4. Which archipelagic state has a population of 123,346 with three archipelagos?
5. In which city is the world’s longest skating rink – rideau canal?
6. What is a Bacon Explosion?
a pork dish that consists of bacon wrapped around a filling of spiced sausage and crumbled bacon
7. How did the American politician, lawyer, and eldest son of John Quincy Adams, George Washington Adams die in 1829?
Suicide by drowning in Long Island Sound
8. Cairnbulg Castle (14th century) is located in which country?
9. What is an interoceanic canal in the Isthmus of Panama, in between the Atlantic Ocean (Caribbean Sea), and the Pacific Ocean?
10. The black and white episode of Chicago Hope is a tribute to who?
11. Montaza Palace is located in which country?
12. What was the defunct under-18 men football tournament between teams from Europe and Africa?
UEFA–CAF Meridian Cup
13. Which term describes the water content of the air and is expressed in either gram per cubic meter or grams per kilogram?
14. Who was the referee of the 1954 FIFA World Cup final?
William Ling (England)
15. Anna Maria Louisa Italiano became famous as who?
16. What is a text prepared by the International Committee on Veterinary Gross Anatomical Nomenclature?
The Nomina Anatomica Veterinaria
17. According to IUCN, what is the survival status of Three-tooth caddisfly (Triaenodes tridonata)?
18. Gastrointestinal is an adjective meaning of or pertaining to what?
Stomach and intestines
19. Which usurper emperor ruled the Byzantine Empire in 695–698?
20. In legend what did Cleopatra have her mattress stuffed with?
Fresh rose petals nightly
21. What is the oldest known and used crest of ancient Egyptian rulers?
The Horus name
22. What is the name of the Presidential Palace in Presidential Palace, Libreville?
23. What is the average lifespan of Kangaroo (Western Grey) in the Wild?
24. The Wilks family character is found in which famous fiction?
The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn (Mark Twain)
25. The Stanley cup was not awarded in 1919 what stopped it?
26. What do you write 10-1+10 in Roman numerals?
27. What is Coryphosima cytidonota?
28. What is the original staple of Ukrainian cuisine?
29. What is the organization responsible for the founding and growth of association football’s derivative sport of beach soccer?
Beach Soccer Worldwide (BSWW)
30. Name first female top US single / album charts simultaneously?
The Singing Nun Sis Luc Gabrielle
31. Huntly town is located in Aberdeenshire city in which country?
32. River Wye near St. Briavels is located in which country?
33. What is a Sanskrit-language poem dating from the 7th century CE, in the formal genre of “great poem”?
34. Which strait is located between Lombok and Sumbawa in Indonesia?
35. In the US 20% of all lightning strike deaths occur where?
36. What is the Dynasty of Dunnum, sometimes called the Theogony of Dunnum or Dunnu or the Harab Myth?
an ancient Mesopotamian mythical tale of successive generations of gods who take power through parricide and live incestuously with their mothers
37. What is Bulk feeding?
obtaining nutrients by eating all of an organism
38. Brotherswater lake is located in which country?
39. What is Lower Lough Erne in Ireland?
40. Pentagon doublespeak what is a combat emplacement evacuator?
41. What is the size of the Bay of Bengal?
2.172 million km2
42. Blaen y Cwm Viaduct bridge is located in which country?
43. What is a large bay off northern Australia?
Gulf of Carpentaria
44. What is the type of breed Barramundi?
45. In the Bible Jael murdered Sisera using what weapon?
46. Cape Cod Canal is a part of communication in which US state?
Massachusetts, part of the Intracoastal Waterway
47. Bay of Varadouro is located in which country?
48. Galway county is located in which country?
49. Gwynedd area is located in which country?
50. Who was a knight of the order of the inverted dragon in Hungary?
Count Dracula following his father
More Interesting Trivia and Quizzes
- 100 Important General Knowledge Quiz Questions and Answers
- 100 Geography General Knowledge Quiz Questions with Answers
- 100 World Geography Quiz Questions and Answers GK Trivia
- 100 Geography General Knowledge Questions and Answers Quiz
- 100 General Knowledge Questions and Answers in Geography
- 100 Easy Random GK Trivia Questions General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 Easy Miscellaneous Trivia Questions and Answers GK Quiz
- 100 Random Trivia Questions and Answers GK Quiz Easy
- 100 8th Grade Trivia Questions and Answers GK Printable Quiz
- 100 Free Trivia Questions And Answers General Knowledge
- 100 Hard General Knowledge Trivia Questions and Answers
- 100 Trivia GK Crack Questions and Answers Quiz Printable
- 100 Short GK Questions and Answers Quiz General Knowledge
- 100 Random GK Knowledge Quiz Questions and Answers Trivia
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz for Class 9 GK Printable Trivia
- 100 GK One Word Question and Answer Quiz in English Printable
- 100 GK Questions for Quiz Competition with Answers Printable
- 100 World General Knowledge Questions and Answers GK Quiz
- 100 GK Questions Quiz for Class 5 to 10 with Answers Trivia
- 100 General Knowledge Questions and Answers for 7th Class Students