GK questions for 10th class in English general knowledge printable quiz trivia questions answers are appropriate for inquisitive school-going members of the family in order to grow an inquisitive mind and sharp common sense. These gk questions for 10th class in English general knowledge can be solved alone, or with family, playmates, friends, pals, network, or even with the competitors.
By solving gk questions for 10th class in English general knowledge as well as many other quizzes continuously, any student will be able to grow confidence in general knowledge and trend of the world.
Let’s solve gk questions for 10th class in English general knowledge now, full of fun, adventure, and entertainment. When you successfully solve quizzes like these gk questions for 10th class in English general knowledge printable, you will definitely feel encouraged with a different tire of worldly knowledge. This quiz is also appropriate for studetnts in 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9.
GK questions for 10th class in English
1. What is the learning system for blinds called?
2. What is the last Dragon’s name in Raya?
3. What is the Atomic number for Hydrogen?
4. What is the strongest substance in your body being made up of enamel and dentin?
5. What kind of a costly dessert the MAUBOUSSIN SUNDAE is?
6. The Fellowship of the Ring by J.R.R. Tolkien was written in which year?
7. The Snowy Day is a children’s classic written by whom?
Ezra Jack Keats
8. Emerald is a what kind of fish?
9. What is the symbol of Helium?
10. What is the most dangerous animal in the Great Lakes?
11. How old is Raya a Raya and The Last Dragon?
12. Where is Axis Mundi?
The center of the world or the connection between Heaven and Earth in various religions and mythologies
13. Which river flows the fastest?
14. In the movie Free Willie, what kind of animal is Willie?
15. Mikhail Aleksandrovich Sholokhov received the Nobel Prize in 1965 in which category?
16. Which country has its capital Ouagadougou?
17. This classic movie stars Tom Hanks and features a fortune-telling machine at an amusement park.
18. What pet is a Blue Russian?
19. Which country has its currency Birr?
20. What is the deadliest lake in the world?
21. What acid has its chemical formula HNO3?
22. Who is the only president buried in Washington, D.C.?
23. Which team is the 2018 FIFA World Cup runner-up?
24. What cake is the most popular for Christmas but the least favorite of most?
25. Which country has won the most football world cups?
26. Which country has its currency Dalasi?
27. What is the movie from 2016 and it features animated buddy cops, one of which is put on parking duty?
28. What kind of pet a Boston Terrier is?
29. Which state became the first to declare Independence Day as a holiday?
30. What is the most dangerous animal in Michigan?
31. Which country has its capital Sofia?
32. On what two continents will you find Istanbul?
Europe and Asia
33. What is iman?
literally, belief; Islamically, faith and trust in Allah.
34. What is the capital of South Carolina?
35. Which country is full of water?
Hungary: a landlocked country full of water.
36. This movie is based on a book and features a young wizard who attends Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.
Harry Potter series
37. My parents are living ____ Japan.
38. Where is the Headquarters of the World Trade Organisation located?
39. Which country has its capital Bandar Seri Begawan?
40. Who is the biggest country in Africa?
41. Who was the oldest person to sign the Declaration of Independence?
Benjamin Franklin; was 70 years old
42. What is the national flower in Greece?
Bear’s Breech (Acanthus Mollis)
43. What is the name of Germany’s national airline?
44. What U.S. state shares borders with Louisiana, Arkansas, Oklahoma, and New Mexico?
45. What river has the most water?
46. Which pop sensation sang “Can’t get you out of my head”?
47. In what movie must a boy capture a dragon to mark his passage into manhood?
How to Train Your Dragon
48. Put the food ____ the fridge.
49. How many elements did Marie Curie discover?
50. What is Africa’s smallest country?
51. What is the capital of Brazil?
52. Alexander the Great was a leader from which country?
53. What was Elvis Presley’s middle name?
54. What is the largest continent?
55. What is the warmest river in the world?
56. In what city was the Declaration of Independence signed?
57. What meat can be traditionally found on the Christmas dinner table?
Ham or Turkey
58. Who is Pamola?
According to Inuit mythology, Pamola is causing cold weather
59. Who invented the battery?
60. What is Africa’s largest city?
61. During what century did the Black Plague sweep over Europe?
62. How many people did 5 loaves of bread and 2 fish feed?
5000 men Matthew 14:13-21
63. He came running _____ home to catch the bus.
64. Which scientist developed the Periodic Table?
65. Who owns the most freshwater in the world?
66. What is the capital of Ohio?
67. Name the seven continents of the world.
Asia, Africa, North America, South America, Europe, Australia, Antarctica
68. Who invented the thermometer?
69. What are the four states of matter?
Gas, liquid, solid, and plasma
70. What is the most forgotten state?
71. The assassination of which political figure triggered the beginning of World War I?
Arch Duke Franz Ferdinand
72. What is the most popular food that Americans eat on Independence Day?
73. What is the rarest blood type in humans?
74. What compound makes the leaves of plants appear green?
75. Where is the most water in the world?
76. What city was the last capital of the Ottoman Empire before its collapse in the early 1900s?
77. In the song “The Twelve Days of Christmas,” what is given on the seventh day?
Seven Swans Swimming
78. What is the currency of Georgia?
79. What is the scientific name for Lion?
80. Frankenmuth is located in which US state?
81. Vertebral column, ribs, and breastbone or sternum are part of what?
82. What’s the name of the Australian National Men’s Soccer team?
83. Who is the world’s highest-paid actor?
84. What is the capital of Botswana?
85. Which country has the most rivers?
86. How many bones are in the adult human body?
87. Which is the largest country (area) in the world?
Russia (the second is, Canada)
88. Which two teams faced off in the 2018 Super Bowl?
The New England Patriots and the Philadelphia Eagles
89. Who discovered radio?
90. How many wonders are there in the world?
91. What do honey bees collect?
92. What is the scientific name for black rhinoceros?
93. Where will you hear this phrase, “You’re gonna shoot your eye out”?
In the movie A Christmas Story
94. What country did the American colonies declare independence from?
95. What is the Yangtze?
The third-largest river in the world, in China
96. The mineral pyrite is also known as what?
97. Which team did Babe Ruth start out playing for?
Boston Red Sox
98. Peyton Rous and Charles Brenton Huggins received the Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine in which ear?
99. What acid has its chemical formula H2SO4?
100. What are the 7 seas?
The Seven Seas include the Arctic, North Atlantic, South Atlantic, North Pacific, South Pacific, Indian, and Southern Oceans.
More Interesting Trivia and Quizzes
- 100 General Knowledge Trivia Quiz Questions Answers
- 100 Easy Trivia Questions And Answers General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 Tricky Trivia Quiz Questions and Answers General Knowledge
- 100 June Trivia Questions and Answers Quiz Printable
- 100 Easy Trivia Questions and Answers for Kids Quiz Printable
- 100 Trivia Question and Answers Easy Quiz General Knowledge
- 100 Trivia Questions and Answers for Adults Quiz Printable
- 100 Useless Trivia Questions and Answers Quiz General
- 100 of The Office Trivia Questions and Answers Printable
- 100 Easy Quiz Questions and Answers Free Trivia General
- 100 Daily General Knowledge Quiz Questions Answers Trivia
- 100 General Knowledge Questions and Answers for Kids
- 100 Trivia Night Questions and Answers Quiz Printable
- 100 of Some General Knowledge Quiz Questions Answers Trivia
- 100 Random Trivia Quiz Facts and Questions Answers
- 100 Family General Knowledge Printable Quiz Trivia General
- 100 Common Trivia Questions and Answers Quiz Random
- 100 Hard Trivia Questions with Answers Printable General Quiz
- 100 Best Trivia Questions and Answers Printable General Quiz
- 100 Holiday Trivia Questions and Answers Quiz Trivia Printable