General knowledge questions in English for kids trivia facts and answers printable quiz trivia questions answers are appropriate for cute little members of the family, who would love to explore new things. These random trivia facts and answers can be solved alone, or with family, friends, pals, networks, or even with competitors.
There are numerous learning materials on the internet, in nature, or persons you mingle with. By solving these general knowledge questions in English for kids trivia facts and answers as well as many other quizzes continuously, anyone will be able to grow inquisitiveness, confidence in general knowledge, and trend of the world.
Dear kids, let’s solve the general knowledge questions in English for kids trivia facts and answers now, full of fun, adventure, and entertainment. When you successfully solve quizzes like these general knowledge questions in English for kids trivia facts and answers printable, you will definitely feel encouraged with a different tire of worldly knowledge as long as you will be growing up.
General knowledge questions in English for kids
1. Is Australia wider than the moon?
Yes, Australia’s diameter is 600km wider than the moon’s.
2. What is the highest country on Earth?
3. What is a costly dessert brand VICTORIA?
4. African butter is a what kind of fish?
5. In which 2021 movie a young warrior named Raya must find the last remaining dragon to restore peace in the lands of Kumandra?
Raya and the Last Dragon
6. Which country has the cleanest drinking water?
7. Dogs are canines, cats are___?
8. Where is the Headquarters of the International Monetary Fund (IMF) located?
Washington DC, United States
9. Stamped: Racism, Antiracism, and You – is written by Jason Reynolds, Ibram X. Kendi in which year?
10. Which is the most dangerous of the Great Lakes?
11. Who was the first female prime minister of the UK?
12. What is the capital of Rhode Island?
13. What kind of pet a tabby is?
14. Who was the first man on the moon?
15. Which is the richest country in water?
16. Who is Raya’s enemy in Raya and the Last Dragon?
17. What is the currency of China?
Renminbi (Chinese Yuan)
18. What kind of pet a Border Collie is?
19. What are two popular colors associated with Christmas?
Red and Green
20. What is the most dangerous thing in Lake Michigan?
Swift Currents Are The Real Danger
21. The Hunger Games is a children’s book written by whom?
22. Who wrote the classic children’s book The Outsiders?
S. E. Hinton
23. The play will end ____ a few minutes.
24. Which is the largest river in Europe?
25. What is America’s shortest river?
26. Where the Wild Things Are is a children’s classic written by whom?
27. What is the Japanese name for freshwater eels?
28. What dairy product is a common beverage during the Christmas holiday?
29. What acid has its chemical formula HCl?
30. How many countries are located in Africa?
31. Who wrote War and Peace?
32. What is the symbol of Lithium?
33. He was waiting for his friend ____ the pub.
in front of
34. What was the last play that Shakespeare wrote?
The Two Noble Kinsmen
35. Which is the smallest river in Asia?
36. What is the scientific name for Human?
37. What is the chemical formula for Acetic acid?
38. What does Feliz Navidad mean?
Feliz Navidad is how you say,” Merry Christmas” in Spanish
39. What is the Atomic Number for Helium?
40. Marquette is located in which US state?
41. What is the capital of Washington?
42. What island is Rihanna from?
43. When Santa flies through the air how does he see where he’s going?
44. What is the capital of Bosnia & Herzegovina?
45. What is the oldest mountain in the world?
Barberton Greenstone Belt
46. What is Superman’s Achilles heel?
47. The cat hid _____ the drawer.
48. Which country has its capital Bujumbura?
49. Which body of water separates Africa and Europe?
The Strait of Gibraltar
50. What is the Largest Forest on Earth?
Amazon Forest of Brazil
51. Which continent gets the least amount of rainfall?
52. Where was Jessie J born?
53. In what movie will you find a construction worker named Emmet Brickowski?
The Lego Movie
54. What is the scientific name for Horse?
Equus ferus caballus
55. The Very Hungry Caterpillar is a children’s book written by whom?
56. What is the capital of Benin?
57. Robert S. Mulliken and Alfred Kastler received the Nobel Prize in which category in 1966?
58. Which country has its currency Nakfa?
59. In which movie, a rat named Remy wants to be a chef?
60. What is the second largest river on Earth?
61. In what year was Taylor Swift born?
62. What is the name of the city where Jesus was born?
Bethlehem Luke 2:4-7
63. Where is the headquarters of the United Nations?
64. In what movie will you find Gotham City?
65. Which river is called the Father of Rivers?
66. Which country has its capital Phnom Penh?
67. His mother kept his clothes ____ the cupboard.
68. What’s the name of the deepest lake in the world?
69. Which country has its currency Colon?
70. Which is the smallest river in the world?
71. What is the capital of Belize?
72. In what Disney series did Selena Gomez play the lead role of Alex Russo?
Wizards of Waverly Place
73. Marcus Vipsanius Agrippa was a leader from which civilization?
74. If you were to take Elmo with you to an Independence Day party, what would he love the most?
75. Which country is named after a woman?
76. In what movie will you find characters who are looking for a brain, a heart, and courage?
The Wizard of Oz
77. Who is Tekkeitsertok?
According to Inuit mythology, Tekkeitsertok is the master of caribou, the reindeer
78. How many (U.N.-recognized) countries are there in the world?
79. Which team is the 2018 FIFA World Cup champion?
80. Which is the longest country in the world?
81. Which is the Largest landlocked country in the world?
82. Which US president owned a dog named Laddie Boy, who had his own chair at Cabinet meetings?
Warren G. Harding
83. On Independence Day you will find a lot of what in the sky?
84. How many continents make up the world?
85. Ryder cup is related to which sports?
86. In which city is the world’s highest skyscraper located?
87. What is the national flower in French Polynesia?
The Tiare (Gardenia Taitensis)
88. What ocean is the home of most of the Earth’s volcanoes?
The Pacific Ocean
89. What is the capital of Austria?
90. What is the second widely spoken language in the world?
English (Mandarin Chinese is the first)
91. On what island would you find the city of Honolulu?
92. How many signatures are on the Declaration of Independence?
93. What is ijtihad?
To uncover Allah’s rulings on any issue by using one’s knowledge of the Quran, Sunnah, ijma (consensus of scholars), etc.
94. What is the top-selling album of all time?
Michael Jackson’s Thriller
95. How many players are there in an ice hockey team?
96. What is the second largest continent?
97. Shmuel Yosef Agnon and Nelly Sachs received the Nobel Prize in Literature in which year?
98. Where is Avalon?
Legendary Island of Apples, believed by some to be the final resting place of King Arthur, in mythology
99. Who wrote the US Declaration of Independence?
100. Which country invented paper and gunpowder?
More Interesting Trivia and Quizzes
- 100 General Knowledge Trivia Quiz Questions Answers
- 100 Easy Trivia Questions And Answers General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 Tricky Trivia Quiz Questions and Answers General Knowledge
- 100 June Trivia Questions and Answers Quiz Printable
- 100 Easy Trivia Questions and Answers for Kids Quiz Printable
- 100 Trivia Question and Answers Easy Quiz General Knowledge
- 100 Trivia Questions and Answers for Adults Quiz Printable
- 100 Useless Trivia Questions and Answers Quiz General
- 100 of The Office Trivia Questions and Answers Printable
- 100 Easy Quiz Questions and Answers Free Trivia General
- 100 Daily General Knowledge Quiz Questions Answers Trivia
- 100 General Knowledge Questions and Answers for Kids
- 100 Trivia Night Questions and Answers Quiz Printable
- 100 of Some General Knowledge Quiz Questions Answers Trivia
- 100 Random Trivia Quiz Facts and Questions Answers
- 100 Family General Knowledge Printable Quiz Trivia General
- 100 Common Trivia Questions and Answers Quiz Random
- 100 Hard Trivia Questions with Answers Printable General Quiz
- 100 Best Trivia Questions and Answers Printable General Quiz
- 100 Holiday Trivia Questions and Answers Quiz Trivia Printable