Are you ready to enjoy the gk questions and answers history in English for competitive exams? A country is made up of a series of stories. These narratives have an impact on how individuals view their free history quiz nation and its place within it. Studying history may help you understand how your country’s various institutions came to be and how they affect your life now. Have fun with gk questions and answers history in English for competitive exams.
The Governor of Virginia, George William Smith, and the president of the First National Bank of Virginia, Abraham B. Venable, are killed in a theater fire in Richmond, Virginia in 1811. Grab the gk questions and answers history in English for competitive exams!
Gilbert and Sullivan collaborate for the first time in 1871 on Thespis, their lost opera. It performs admirably, but the two will not work together again for four years. Explore the gk questions and answers history in English for competitive exams.
In the 1972 Ballon d’Or, Bayern Munich defender Franz Beckenbauer won the award for a greatest European football player, beating out Gerd Müller and Günter Netzer, who was tied for second place.
Hook with the gk questions and answer history in English for competitive exams. In 1973, the horror picture “The Exorcist,” based on William Peter Blatty’s novel and screenplay, stars Linda Blair and is classified X. It is the first horror film to be nominated for Best Picture.
Cleveland Browns beat Detroit Lions 56-10 in the 1954 National Football League Championship game at Cleveland Municipal Stadium; Browns’ placekicker Lou Groza hits 8 extra points, free history quiz, a new title game record. Be curious about gk questions and answers history in English for competitive exams
Cleveland Browns beat Los Angeles Rams 38-14 in the 1955 National Football League Championship game at LA Memorial Coliseum; Browns defend the championship and win their third NFL Championship in the 1950s in a second consecutive thrashing. Solve the gk questions and answers history in English for competitive exams below!
GK Questions and Answers History in English for Competitive Exams
1. United Nations Scientific Committee on the Effects of Atomic Radiation is headquartered in which city?
2. Second Occupation of Cuba by the US military forces ended in which year?
3. Skating Union of Belarus was admitted to the International Skating Union in which year?
4. Province of Massachusetts Bay was a former colony of which country?
5. In 1883, The Harbour Grace Affray between Irish Catholics and Protestant Orangemen causes five deaths in which city?
6. What was the UN International year 1979?
International Year of The Child
7. Eleanor of Aquitaine came down from the throne as the Queen of England in which year?
8. Who started his Presidentship of France in 1995?
9. Aden Emergency ended in which year?
10. In 1878, the 1st US store to install electric lights in which city?
11. Emma of Normandy glorified the throne as the Queen of England in which year?
12. Mitch Albom wrote which famous fiction in 2003?
The Five People You Meet in Heaven
13. Which treaty was signed in 1814 between the Austrian Empire, the Kingdom of Prussia, the Russian Empire, and the United Kingdom?
The Treaty of Chaumont
14. In which year, one of the great day’s Test Cricket at the MCG Australia v West Indies?
15. Socialist Labor Party of North America holds 1st national convention in which year?
16. In which year, Aeroflot puts the Ilyushin Il-86 into service?
17. In which year, test Cricket debut of Gregory Richard John Matthews, v Pakistan at the MCG?
18. In 1890, which king of Uganda signed a contract with East Africa Company?
19. Who wrote the book Thoughts on the Cause of the Present Discontents in 1770?
20. 4th largest snowfall in NYC history (18″) recorded in which year?
21. 1924 Frances Gumm (later Judy Garland), age 2½, billed as what makes her show business debut?
22. In 1979, Soviet Special forces take over the presidential palace in which country?
23. In 1913, whose last known communication, a letter to his close friend Blanche Partington?
24. Five civilians (four Catholics, one Protestant) killed in gun attack on the Top of the Hill Bar in Derry, North Ireland in which year?
25. The 12.8-km long Fréjus Rail Tunnel through the Alps is completed in which year?
26. In 1978, India’s which former Prime Minister was released from jail?
27. In The Communist Party of India is founded in which year?
28. In which year, TIME’s Man of the Year is a computer?
29. In 1973, AL president Joe Cronin refuses to allow whom to manage Yankees?
30. In which year, James H Mason (Mass) patents 1st US coffee percolator?
31. In 1976, NFC Championship, Metropolitan Stadium, Bloomington: Minnesota Vikings beat Los Angeles Rams by what score?
32. Yankees and Boston Red Sox reach an agreement to move future Baseball Hall of Fame pitching slugger Babe Ruth to New York in which year?
33. In 1986, who was suspended for 10 games for instigating a fight with Jamie Macoun and breaking his cheekbone?
34. In 1976, which musical was opened at St James Theater NYC for 8 performances?
35. In which year, Largest mass execution in US history: 38 Dakota men were executed via hanging in the aftermath of the U.S.-Dakota War in Mankato, Minnesota?
36. In which year, 1st the supersonic transport service (USSR-Tupolev-144) launched?
37. In 1987, which musical was opened at the National Theatre of Iceland, Reykjavik?
38. US Federal government took over the operation of American railroads for the duration of WW I in which year?
39. In 1977, 1st Spacewalk made by which Soviet cosmonaut during Salyut 6 EO-1 mission?
40. 1st US navy hospital ship enters service in which year?
41. In which year, Washington Capitals 1st NHL sellout?
42. In which year, the 1st day of 1st-class cricket in Australia after WW I between Vic v NSW?
43. Russian military aircraft type “Antonov An-72” was introduced in which year?
44. In 1988, “Legs Diamond” was opened at which theatre in NYC for 64 performances?
Mark Hellinger Theater
45. In 1862 which battle began in Virginia?
Battle of Dumfries
46. In 1973, which spaceship was returned to Earth?
47. Central League and the Pacific League are two professional leagues in which country?
48. In which year, after spending Christmas with American troops in France, Wilson goes to London for preliminary discussions about the forthcoming peace conference?
49. In 1988, the Anti-African student rebellion in which city in China?
50. First ever inter-club football match between Hallam F.C. and Sheffield F.C. at Sandygate Road ground in Sheffield, England held in which year?
More Interesting Quizzes and Trivia
- 70 Horse Quiz Questions Answer Riding Racing Printable Trivia
- 100 General Knowledge Trivia Quiz Questions for Adults
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz Questions for Teenagers Printable
- 100 Unusual General Knowledge Trivia Quiz Questions
- 60 Horse Trivia Questions Answers Printable Online English Quiz
- 100 GK Questions History Trivia Quiz Printable in English
- 100 Random General Knowledge Trivia Question of the Day
- 100 Random Trivia of the Day Printable General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 Fun Marvel Trivia Questions and Answers Printable Quiz
- 100 Easy Fun Trivia Questions and Answers English Quiz
- 65 Fun Trivia Questions Answers On Horse Racing Printable
- 100 Easy Fun General Knowledge Quiz Questions with Answers
- 100 Trivia Questions and Answers Easy Fun English GK Quiz
- 100 Easy Trivia Questions and Answers for Adults GK Quiz
- 100 Fun General Knowledge Quiz and Answers Printable Trivia
- 100 Random Trivia Questions Answer for Adults English GK Quiz
- 70 Horse Riding Racing Quiz Questions Answers Random Trivia
- 60 Horse Riding Trivia Quiz Questions General Knowledge Free
- 100 Human Body General Knowledge Trivia Quiz Questions Printable
- 100 General Knowledge in Biology Human Body Trivia Quiz Facts