Are you interested to go through general knowledge questions family printable free quiz night? Without information on general knowledge questions family printable free quiz night, one must reinvent the wheel, making it far more difficult to make “logical” decisions, resulting in a poor solution. If you incorporate experience in the definition of knowledge, I believe you can generalize the above to all elements of life. As a result, a civilization without information would be the equivalent of reverting back thousands of years. Explore general knowledge questions family printable free quiz night.
In the second Test against England in Melbourne in 1920, Victorian all-rounder Roy Park made his Test debut, dismissed by Harry Howell for a first-ball ‘golden duck’ in his sole Test innings. Enjoy general knowledge questions family printable free quiz night.
Have fun with general knowledge questions family printable free quiz night. In the 1920 International Lawn Tennis Challenge, held in Auckland, New Zealand, Bill Johnson and Bill Tilden (US) defeated Norman Brookes and Gerald Patterson (Australasia) 6-4, 4-6, 6-0, 6-4 to take a 3-0 lead; the match ended 5-0.
In a light heavyweight non-title match in Coral Gables, Florida in 1952, Danny Nardico knocks out former world middleweight champion Jake LaMotta in seven rounds; LaMotta gets knocked down for the only time in his career, his corner ending the fight after the round. Grab general knowledge questions family printable free quiz night.
The Green Bay Packers defeated the New York Giants 37-0 in the 1961 National Football League Championship game at City Stadium in Green Bay, the first of five NFL titles won by the Packers and their head coach, Vince Lombardi, in a seven-season span. Share general knowledge questions family printable free quiz night.
How to Expand Your Vocabulary? Use a dictionary and a thesaurus to help you out. When utilized correctly, online dictionaries and thesauruses are valuable resources. Ponder over some general knowledge questions family printable free quiz night! They can help you remember synonyms that are really better terms in the context of your work. Another technique to acquire vocabulary is to look up antonyms, root words, and similar terms in a comprehensive dictionary description.
General Knowledge Questions Family Printable Free Quiz Night
1. Crown of Zvonimir is owned by which country?
2. In the Middle age, during his military career, which Muslim leader fought several duels and was victorious in each one of them?
Khalid ibn al-Walid
3. Great Western Forum opens in LA in which year?
4. In Astronomy, what is Camelopardalis?
5. 1st picture of a comet from space (Comet Kohoutek-Skylab) was taken in which year?
6. Foedus Cassianum was a historic military alliance activated in which years?
7. In which year, The financial cost of the disturbances and riots in Northern Ireland during 1969 and 1970 are today estimated to be £5.5 million?
8. What does the phrase “Keep me posted” mean?
Keep me updated
9. Who is the NHL franchise owner of the Dallas Stars?
10. In which tournament in 1973, Miami Orange Bowl: Miami Dolphins beat Oakland Raiders, 27-10?
11. In 2012, the opening of Line 6 of which city subway makes it the longest metro network in the world at 442km?
12. -48°F (-44°C), Mazama & Winthrop, Washington (state record) in which year?
13. Dorothy Hodgkin, one of the greatest chemists born in which year?
14. “Abbey Road” was one of the Beatles’ primary “core catalogue” of 14 albums, released in which year?
15. In which tournament was held in 1973 at Texas Stadium, Irving: Minnesota Vikings beat Dallas Cowboys, 27-10?
16. Famous singer Stevie Wonder released which album in August 1969?
My Cherie Amour
17. What is Clonorchis sinensis?
Chinese liver fluke
18. Wi which year, Togo adopt the constitution?
19. “A rose by any other name would smell as sweet.”— who said this in Act II, Scene II, “Romeo and Juliet”, William Shakespeare?
20. Beatles are legally disbanded (4 years after the suit was brought) in which year?
21. Which character of the Winnie-the-Pooh had been voiced by Sterling Holloway (1965–1977)?
22. Which historic recession in the United Kingdom was held in 1867–1869?
23. In 1980, which show’s last performance was telecast on NBC-TV?
“Wonderful World of Disney”
24. CAA Arena is the American Hockey League home arena for which team?
25. In 1978, which musical was closed at Uris Theater NYC after 719 performances?
“The King & I”
26. Also known as Marie Margarethe Beier and is the last woman who was publicly executed in 1908 in the Kingdom of Saxony?
27. The Vatican recognizes Israel in which year?
28. Posture of which Aurignacian figure found in Germany is usually interpreted as an expression of worship, an “adorant”?
Adorant from the Geißenklösterle cave
29. Arundel High School is located in which city in Maryland?
30. In which year, Rock group, Emerson, Lake & Palmer break up?
31. Which defunct American magazine was lats published in 1948?
32. In 2003, which U.S. Attorney General recuses himself and his office from the Plame affair?
33. David with the Head of Goliath before Saul is a famous painting by whom?
34. Jon Ledecky and Scott D. Malkin are the Principal owners of which NHL franchise?
New York Islanders
35. In 996, proposed budget cuts by whom, spark protests from 250,000 workers who shut down services across Israel?
36. What is Moscow Leningradsky in Russia?
37. Who are the writers of the architecture book “Learning from Las Vegas”?
Denise Scott Brown, Robert Venturi, Steven Izenour
38. In 2004, a fire in the República Cromagnon nightclub in which city in Argentina kills 194?
39. Bahman is a fictional character of which Persian epic poem?
Shāhnāmeh by Ferdowsi
40. In 1996, United Nations announces that a total of 21 contracts have been approved for the limited Iraqi oil sales under which resolution?
41. Who was the Mayor (colonial period) of New York in 1676?
Nicholas De Mayer
42. Hercules in the Haunted World was a popular sword and sorcery film, released in which year?
43. In 2005, which tropical Storm was formed in the open Atlantic Ocean, tying the record for the latest tropical cyclone ever to form in the North Atlantic basin?
44. Giuseppe Angeli, a Venetian painter, listed in the National Gallery of Art, Washington, D.C. died in which year?
45. In the worst incident in Algeria’s insurgency, the Wilaya of Relizane massacres, 400 people are killed from four villages in which year?
46. Adare is a beautiful town, located in which European country?
Republic of Ireland
47. In which year, Madrid Barajas International Airport is bombed?
48. What does “I’m hosed” mean?
To be out of luck
49. Which zodiac has its translation water-carrier?
50. In which year, an abandoned building collapses on NY’s 42nd St, no one was hurt?
More Interesting Quizzes and Trivia
- 100 English General Knowledge Quiz with Answers GK Trivia
- 100 Easy General Knowledge Trivia Quiz Questions with Answers
- 100 Family Quiz Questions And Answers General Knowledge
- 100 Easy General Knowledge Quiz Questions and Answers GK
- 100 Printable Quiz Questions And Answers General Knowledge
- 100 Easy General Knowledge Questions with Answers Quiz
- 100 GK Questions On Rivers of World General Knowledge Quiz
- 50 Dinosaur Trivia Questions General Knowledge Quiz Answers
- 100 GK Questions One Word Answer General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 Quirky General Knowledge Quiz Questions Answer Trivia
- 100 Good General Knowledge Trivia Quiz Questions and Answers
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz and Answers Easy Printable Trivia
- 100 Miscellaneous Quiz Questions and Answers Printable Trivia
- 100 GK Questions in One Word Answer General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 Easy General Knowledge Questions and Answers for Adults
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz for Adults with Answers Printable
- 55 Horse Racing Trivia Questions Answers Printable Quiz Free
- 100 General Knowledge Questions and Answers for Young Adults
- 100 Fun General Knowledge Questions and Answers for Adults
- 100 General Knowledge Questions and Answers in English for Adults