These game quiz questions and answers fun general knowledge trivia interesting facts are great. Knowledge game quiz questions and answers fun general knowledge in the avoidance of mistakes and the making of decisions based on the organization’s previous data. As knowledge is a vital element of a company’s operations and to maintain a competitive advantage, effective knowledge game quiz questions and answers fun general knowledge is a must for any firm.
In the 1980 Ballon d’Or, Bayern Munich forward Karl-Heinz Rummenigge is chosen the greatest European football player, defeating FC Barcelona midfielder Bernd Schuster and Saint-Étienne midfielder Michel Platini. Explore game quiz questions and answers fun general knowledge.
The Madurese still perform an old vendetta ritual known as “charok” (carok), which literally means “war of honor” in rural regions. Law enforcement agencies in each of Madura’s four districts recorded dozens of cases each year in the 1990s.  The killing may elicit indignation, but it will be minor by European or Indonesian standards. Enjoy game quiz questions and answers fun general knowledge! According to local crime statistics, the majority of such attacks are motivated by molestation of women or property disputes, but the Madurese’s cruel revenge is frequently motivated by an insufficiently polite treatment or insult to one’s honor in public places.
Have fun game quiz questions and answers fun general knowledge. China Airlines’ Boeing 747-200F freight airliner crashes into a mountain shortly after departure from Taipei’s Chiang Kai-shek International Airport in 1991, killing all five members of the crew.
Winnie-the-Pooh, or Pooh for short, is the primary protagonist and an anthropomorphic, soft-voiced, cuddly, loveable, and silent teddy bear. Despite his naivety and slowness of mind, he is a pleasant, considerate, and occasionally perceptive guy who is always prepared to help his friends and give it his all. Grab game quiz questions and answers fun general knowledge!!
Game Quiz Questions and Answers Fun General Knowledge
1. What is wool that is 50 millimeters (2 in) or shorter from the first shearing of a sheep?
2. L’Échelle Castle is located in which country?
3. Ferdinand Cohn, one of the Fathers in Bacteriology was born in which year?
4. What is the National Day of Andorra?
5. In 1903, an electric arc lamp set fire to which theatre in Chicago leaving 602 dead in one of the deadliest blazes in American history?
6. Which ancient Greek playwright was born in c. 525?
7. “7 January” is a minor secular observance of what event?
8. What does the phrase “I’m in” mean?
Count on me
9. Which zodiac represents 150°?
10. In 1903, American Political Science Association was founded in which city?
11. Black Mafia is a street gang in which country?
12. What was the name of the British coin used in 757–1970 (and thereafter only for Maundy)?
13. What is Tirumala hamata, on a stamp of Australia (1981, 35c)
14. What is th winner of the Algérie Idol, Season 1 (2021)?
15. In 1905, which former Governor was assassinated near his home in Caldwell, Idaho?
16. What is the Proclamation 10143 of United States President Joe Biden, signed on January 20, 2025?
Suspension of Entry as Immigrants and Nonimmigrants of Certain Additional Persons Who Pose a Risk of Transmitting Coronavirus Disease 2019
17. What is Azlon?
A textile fiber
18. Symphony No. 6 (1977) was composed by Robert Simpson on which occasion?
Dedicated to the renowned gynecologist Ian Craft
19. In the ancient period, Various city-states around the Aegean, led by Athens formed which military alliance?
Second Athenian League
20. In which year Iran becomes a constitutional monarchy?
21. Which 1929 aviation film won the award for Best Production at the first Academy Awards?
22. Stephen Wayne Anderson was executed in which year for murder?
23. In which year, Nazis require Dutch physicians to join Nazi organizations?
24. Philip Anschutz and Edward P. Roski are the Principal owners of which NHL franchise?
Los Angeles Kings
25. In 1962, 51st Davis Cup: Australia beats which team in Brisbane (5-0)?
26. “The White Album” was one of the Beatles’ primary “core catalogue” of 14 albums, released in which year?
27. In which year, Phillies trade Babe Dahlgren to Pitts for Babe Phelps & cash?
28. Which character of the Winnie-the-Pooh had been voiced by Hal Smith (1981–1986)?
29. Helmet of Skanderbeg is owned by which country?
30. The All India Muslim League is founded in Dacca, East Bengal, British India Empire, later laid down the foundations of Pakistan in which year?
31. On what date, United States President Joe Biden signs the first Proclamation in 2021?
January 20, 2021
32. In Astronomy, what is Auriga?
33. What is Seneca?
A rare, white deer
34. Famous singer Stevie Wonder released which album in December 1963?
With a Song in My Heart
35. Abraham Mills’ commission declares Abner Doubleday invented baseball in which year?
36. Borgato is a famous Piano manufacturer in which country?
37. Who is the NHL franchise owner of the Buffalo Sabres?
Terry and Kim Pegula
38. What was the name of the American general game and quiz show run in 1999?
39. What is a manor house or residence of the lord of the manor, or a fine country house of nobility in France?
40. In 1908, Stanley Cup, Montreal Arena, Westmount, Quebec: Montreal Wanderers outscore which team by 14-9 in 2 game challenge series?
41. Dmitri Mendeleev, one of the greatest chemists died in which year?
42. Ripple (bitcoin) currency was founded in which year?
43. What is the name of an expensive coin, sold at $8,400,000 in the auction in 2021?
Half Eagle – AU-50
44. Which historic recession in the United Kingdom was held in 1706?
War of the Spanish Succession
45. In 1940, 3rd NFL All-Star Game, which team beats NFL All-Stars, 28-14?
46. Nixon Nitration Works disaster was held in which year, in Edison, New Jersey, exploded, killing 24 people?
47. What was a large mansion on Birnham Road in Northfield, Massachusetts, often named Chalet Schell and Birnam House?
The Northfield Chateau
48. Which king ruled China during 2366–2358 BC?
49. The Thomas Crown Affair – was one of the Top-grossing American films in which year?
50. In 1911, which English cricketer takes 5-6 in 1st 11 overs v Australia at MCG?
More Interesting Quizzes and Trivia
- 100 English General Knowledge Quiz with Answers GK Trivia
- 100 Easy General Knowledge Trivia Quiz Questions with Answers
- 100 Family Quiz Questions And Answers General Knowledge
- 100 Easy General Knowledge Quiz Questions and Answers GK
- 100 Printable Quiz Questions And Answers General Knowledge
- 100 Easy General Knowledge Questions with Answers Quiz
- 100 GK Questions On Rivers of World General Knowledge Quiz
- 50 Dinosaur Trivia Questions General Knowledge Quiz Answers
- 100 GK Questions One Word Answer General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 Quirky General Knowledge Quiz Questions Answer Trivia
- 100 Good General Knowledge Trivia Quiz Questions and Answers
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz and Answers Easy Printable Trivia
- 100 Miscellaneous Quiz Questions and Answers Printable Trivia
- 100 GK Questions in One Word Answer General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 Easy General Knowledge Questions and Answers for Adults
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz for Adults with Answers Printable
- 55 Horse Racing Trivia Questions Answers Printable Quiz Free
- 100 General Knowledge Questions and Answers for Young Adults
- 100 Fun General Knowledge Questions and Answers for Adults
- 100 General Knowledge Questions and Answers in English for Adults