General knowledge fun quiz questions, in my opinion, are possibly the most important aspect of life. How else are you expected to know whether you’re being deceived or conned? How will you know whether something is reasonable or not? Anyone who doesn’t expect you to have that information will have an advantage over you if you have fun quiz questions general knowledge. It allows you to take advantage of situations to your benefit.
The benefit of knowing fun quiz questions. For example, if I know that individuals who are lying tend to add a little too much detail to their narrative and that human nature is to make oneself appear as wonderful as possible, I can avoid these two telltale indicators when lying to someone and look out for them while being lied to fun trivia questions.
I’ll tell you about the advantages of having a broad range of fun quiz questions GK. It can help you make more sense and provide a wider range of examples in your responses to someone’s query with fun quiz questions. Even the most eminent thinkers are generally persuaded by this. You may think deeply about any topic, connecting the dots of a wide range of responses and framing your own inquiry in the most effective way possible, inviting others to respond with fun quiz questions. These responses are just too wonderful, and you feel as though you’ve learned something new in this fun quiz questions general knowledge trivia.
General knowledge fun quiz questions
1. Chapada Diamantina Plateau is located in which country?
1. What type of meat-producing breed is Striped bass?
2. Which city of Morocco is nicknamed the door of the desert, a city, and capital of Ouarzazate Province?
3. McIntosh CAES Plant energy storage power plant is located in which country?
United States (Alabama, McIntosh)
4. Antofagasta Region is located in which country?
5. What team won the first-ever football game played at night?
6. What is the color of Emerald, a gemstone?
7. Gila Bend, founded in 1872, is a town in Maricopa County in which US State?
8. What is the second-largest bank in the world as measured by total assets?
China Construction Bank ($4,354.87 B)
9. In terms of market capitalization in the 2019 Forbes list for the “Software & Programming” industry, which company ranks second, after Microsoft?
10. Which team has the record of scoring the most points in a single Super Bowl?
The San Francisco 49ers
11. Which company is the second-largest aluminum producer by output in the world?
UC Rusal (Russia)
12. What are the longest English words with one syllable, 11 letters?
13. What is Orange Bowl?
14. Londonderry county is located in which country?
15. Where would you find Argine Esther Judith and Pallas?
Pack of cards — Queens names
16. Where is the Headquarters of Microsoft, the leading software company in the world?
Redmond, Washington, US
17. In which city do you need to visit to watch sports in the La Coupole d’Alger Arena?
18. What is a tension-leg platform (TLP) or extended tension leg platform (ETLP)?
A vertically moored floating structure normally used for the offshore production of oil or gas
19. What is the tallest Offshore platform Oil drilling tower made in 2000 by the United States in Petronius field, Gulf of Mexico?
20. What team won 3 Super Bowls in the 1990s?
The Dallas Cowboys
21. What is Sunland Baobab?
A giant and ancient (1060) baobab tree, with a pub in the hollow, in South Africa
22. Hoedspruit town is located in which country?
23. What is Buttonhead?
a gene with an unusual biological name
24. Name a long English word with one syllable, 10 letters?
25. Dr. Seuss created the first animated TV ad for which company?
26. King’s and Baker’s Woods, an ancient wood (1600 or before) is found in which country?
27. What is the name of a sprawling fig tree Wonderboom (Ficus salicifolia) in Pretoria, South Africa?
Wonderboom tree in Pretoria
28. KRDK-TV mast is located in which city in the USA?
Galesburg, North Dakota
29. Rare “trapiche” emeralds are found in which country, distinguished by ray-like spokes of dark impurities?
30. What wide receiver caused a sensation during his rookie season with a one-handed catch?
Odell Beckham Jr.
31. Travellers can visit the Emmar Towers in which city in Jordan?
32. Faxe is a municipality in which country in Region Sjælland on the island of Zealand?
33. Oaxaca, Mexico gained its statehood in which year?
34. The BSFA Awards are literary awards presented by the UK for the first time in which year?
35. What’s unusual about the ink used to print money?
36. The Locus Awards are given in which area?
37. What is the science fiction genre with a subgenre of hard sci-fi which sets stories on Earth or the Solar System using current or plausible technology?
Mundane science fiction
38. What is a 98-meter (322 ft) tall commercial building containing offices belonging to the Housing Bank for Trade and Finance located in Amman, Jordan?
Al-Iskan Bank Building
39. Gisselfeld is a historic house in which country?
40. Which basketball player was Michael Jordan nicknamed after when he was in high school?
41. What is the only event in the world that brings Emergency services, Patient Safety, Primary Healthcare and Rehabilitation businesses, organizations, and professionals together under-one-roof for scientific and commercial exchange?
Abu Dhabi Medical Congress, popularly known as Abu Dhabi Med
42. Tonopah is an unincorporated town in, and the county seat of, Nye County in which US state?
43. What is Guggenheim Abu Dhabi?
44. Life, the Universe, and Everything is the third book in the six-volume Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy science fiction “trilogy of six books” by which British writer?
45. The Finnish know her as Tuna what do we call her?
46. Which large lake in the USA passes through Michigan–Minnesota–Wisconsin–Ontario?
47. Al-Sahibiyah Mosque is a popular tourist attraction in which country?
48. Coconino County is located in which US state?
49. In the first half of 2011, the Kagem Mines in which country produced 3.74 tons of emeralds?
50. 25% of Americans believe which fictional character is real?
More Interesting Trivia and Quizzes
- 100 Important General Knowledge Quiz Questions and Answers
- 100 Geography General Knowledge Quiz Questions with Answers
- 100 World Geography Quiz Questions and Answers GK Trivia
- 100 Geography General Knowledge Questions and Answers Quiz
- 100 General Knowledge Questions and Answers in Geography
- 100 Easy Random GK Trivia Questions General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 Easy Miscellaneous Trivia Questions and Answers GK Quiz
- 100 Random Trivia Questions and Answers GK Quiz Easy
- 100 8th Grade Trivia Questions and Answers GK Printable Quiz
- 100 Free Trivia Questions And Answers General Knowledge
- 100 Hard General Knowledge Trivia Questions and Answers
- 100 Trivia GK Crack Questions and Answers Quiz Printable
- 100 Short GK Questions and Answers Quiz General Knowledge
- 100 Random GK Knowledge Quiz Questions and Answers Trivia
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz for Class 9 GK Printable Trivia
- 100 GK One Word Question and Answer Quiz in English Printable
- 100 GK Questions for Quiz Competition with Answers Printable
- 100 World General Knowledge Questions and Answers GK Quiz
- 100 GK Questions Quiz for Class 5 to 10 with Answers Trivia
- 100 General Knowledge Questions and Answers for 7th Class Students