50 important GK questions are a collection of fantastic general knowledge trivia interesting facts appropriate for all. While continuing education and certification programs often entail a greater time and expense commitment, 50 important GK questions can help you improve your reliability and demonstrate your dedication to your field. Getting certified in a new software platform before it becomes widespread, committing to maintaining industry standards through a certification program, solving important GK questions, or attending a class to keep on top of market trends may all help you earn more money and position yourself more competitively in your area of work.
A basic action in your professional growth should be conducting a self-assessment to evaluate your hard and soft talents and target those you wish to develop IQ by solving 50 important GK questions. You’ll have access to customized reports that help you better understand what makes you special and how to harness your talents to realize your maximum potential after taking a self-assessment exam that measures your natural ways of thinking, feeling, and behaving when you solve 50 important GK questions and boost up your spirit of learning.
50 important GK questions
1. Where is the southernmost point of (liquid) water?
a bay on the Filchner-Ronne Ice Shelf along the coast of Antarctica
2. Usta cape is located in which country?
3. Who was an English divine who was Archbishop of Canterbury from 1611 to 1633?
4. What are a long-standing rock and roll band from Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire, in the 1960s?
5. In New York it’s illegal to teach your parrot to do what?
6. What is the average elevation of Andorra?
1,996 m (6,549 ft)
7. “Unchained Melody” is a popular song from which 1955 film?
8. Bafra cape, Turkey is located in which sea?
9. What is a planned event by comedian Samantha Bee to rival the traditional White House Correspondents’ Dinner in 2017?
Not the White House Correspondents’ Dinner
10. Which chemical element is named from the Greek for what?
11. What ware is a style of initially Islamic pottery created in Al Andalus or Muslim Spain?
12. Hugoton is a what in the USA?
Natural gas field
13. Our Married Life (1912), Johnson (1912), The Mystery of Bonita (1914), and Molly Oodle (1915) are some unpublished novels written by whom?
L. Frank Baum
14. What is Hardhead?
White-eyed duck, Aythya australis
15. What author wrote the books Rage and The Sunbird?
16. Andy’s Frozen Custard chain serves in which country?
17. What does Bar line (or Barline) mean in music?
Bar lines separate measures (“bars”) of music according to the indicated time signature
18. Auntie Anne’s restaurant chain is located in which country?
19. Antonio Alberti was a what by profession in 15th-century Italy?
20. In the Bible what is the first mentioned color?
21. What is Choffy?
a chocolate drink
22. Clifton suburb is located in which city in South Africa?
23. The Administration Building of Southwestern University, Georgetown, Texas, was designed by which physicist and University President?
Robert Stewart Hyer
24. Who played the role of Spike in Buffy the Vampire Slayer?
25. What is Indiana’s state bird?
26. CBS Evening News, one of the longest-running TV shows are telecasted on which channel?
27. Built in 1361, which mosque is located in Midan al-Qal’a, adjacent to the Cairo Citadel?
28. What is a prose romance by English Renaissance writer Lady Mary Wroth, composed at the beginning of the 17th century?
The Countess of Montgomery’s Urania, also known as Urania
29. Who celebrated the ruby jubilee, which marked the 40th anniversary in 1901?
King Norodom of Cambodia
30. What kind of juice goes in a salty dog?
31. What is, starring Lon Chaney and directed by Tod Browning in 1927, was a silent-era mystery-thriller pseudo-vampire film?
London After Midnight
32. Pizza Capers pizza restaurant is from which city?
33. The OXO Tower is located in which city in England?
34. What is Pisonia grandis?
the grand devil’s-claws is a species of flowering tree
35. The Afghani tribesmen drink Khoona on wedding night what is it?
Watered down warm bulls semen
36. What is a principal agency of the U.S. Federal Statistical System responsible for collecting, analyzing, and disseminating energy information?
The U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA)
37. Which ware was named after the town of İznik in western Anatolia?
Iznik pottery, or Iznik ware
38. Chronicle of the Years of Fire is a drama film in which country?
39. Hassi R’Mel natural gas field is located in which country?
40. In the USA what was the first prime-time cartoon show?
41. What is a British interpretation of South Asian pickles?
Piccalilli, or mustard pickle
42. Margaret Blaine is a popular villain role in which British science fiction television series?
43. Leon Battista Alberti was a what by profession in 15th-century Italy?
44. What was Payandeh Bada Iran?
Former national anthem of Iran
45. What is a young beaver called?
46. What is the name of the longest film in France?
Out 1 (1971)
47. The Co-Operative Wholesale Society warehouse, the modern-day Malmaison Hotel, is located in which city in England?
Quayside, Newcastle upon Tyne
48. What is the origin of the Kamancheh musical instrument?
49. What is Çılbır?
Turkish egg dish
50. In the 70s who played The Bionic Woman?
More Interesting Trivia and Quizzes
- 100 One Word Questions And Answers Trivia in GK Quiz Printable
- 100 General Knowledge Trivia Quiz Questions and Answers GK
- 100 General Knowledge Questions for Idiots and Answers
- 100 General Knowledge Questions One Word GK Answer Quiz
- Some 100 General Knowledge Questions for Quiz with Answers
- 100 Common GK Questions and Answers Printable Trivia Quiz
- 100 One Word Answer Questions GK Quiz General Knowledge
- 100 General GK Questions with Answers Trivia Printable Quiz
- 100 Online General Knowledge Quiz and Answers GK Printable
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz Questions for Teens English Trivia
- 100 Teenager General Knowledge Questions Trivia GK Quiz
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz with Answers English GK Trivia
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz Questions Printable GK Trivia
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz Questions for Teens GK Printable
- 100 Impossible Trivia Questions and Answers Printable GK Quiz
- 100 General Knowledge Questions and Answers for Competitive Exams
- 100 General Knowledge Questions with Answers for Competitive Exams
- 100 General Knowledge World GK Questions Answers Trivia
- 100 World Knowledge Quiz Questions and Answers GK Printable
- 100 Most Popular General Knowledge Questions and Answers
Leave a Reply