General knowledge questions for teens in English with answers printable trivia Why some people do good in learning? Because they learn by heart, they infuse passion in learning, they practice the same thing more and more- repeatedly until they could extract all, they learn regularly in order to keep the update all the time. General knowledge questions for teens are appropriate for all teens as well as for the rest of the learners of all ages.
You will find these general knowledge questions for teens in English with answers trivia printable general knowledge competitive and highly interesting since these general knowledge questions for teens with answers will provide you different tastes and switches of mind so that you won’t feel the monotony of life. After solving these general knowledge questions for teens your tile will be invested greatly. Let’s solve these crazy general knowledge questions for teens in English with answers right now and share your performance with others!
General knowledge questions for teens
1. What links Trans, Two-Spirit, Transmasculine, Transsexual, and Transfeminine?
2. What does the Japanese word Karate mean in English?
3. How many victims killed in stabbed and poisoned in Shakespeare’s plays?
4. Which expensive jewelry brand was named after the man who conceived his craft, vintage, and love in his jewelry?
5. When astronauts in space sang the first Christmas carol?
6. The Mediterranean diet is a diet inspired by the eating habits of which countries in the 1960s?
Greece, Italy, and Spain
7. Which card of the game has the nickname, Cowboy?
8. Who is Arianrhod?
According to Welsh mythology, Arianrhod is Gwydion’s main antagonist; Lleu’s mother
9. What does FLOTUS mean?
First Lady of the United States
10. In 19th century Florence what was illegal for women to wear?
11. What is the Alpha 2 code for the Faroe Islands?
12. What links Male to Female, Neither, Neutrois, Pangender, and Non-binary?
13. What is The Rape of the Lock?
Poem by Alexander Pope
14. What links Taraf de Haïdouks, Fanfare Ciocarlia, and No Smoking Orchestra?
Famous bands in Balkan music
15. Which element is produced more in the United States?
16. What was the eighth month in the ancient Roman Calendar?
17. How many title characters in plays by William Shakespeare survive?
18. What links Francis Crick, John McCain, and Kwame Nkrumah?
Death by cancer
19. What is ingroup-outgroup?
dynamics within and between cultures that prohibit communication and acculturation
20. We only see about two-thirds of our what?
21. Where was the Adirondack guide boat invented?
Adirondack Mountains, USA
22. In which year the famous novel A Frolic of His Own was written?
23. What links Edwin Mattison McMillan and Glenn Theodore Seaborg?
Received the Nobel Prize in Chemistry 1951
24. What is the scientific name for Peas?
25. What is common in eleven states of the U.S.?
26. Armathwaite Railway Station is located in which country?
27. Which Section of the MGA enables the Minister of Alberta Municipal Affairs to designate a hamlet within an improvement district?
28. What is the other name for Calciferol?
29. Who wrote the post-nuclear war novel On the Beach?
30. What is present in our mouth which has around 300 different types?
31. What links Lake Eyre (max area 9500 km²), Mar Chiquita Lake (Córdoba) (max area 6000 km²), Lake Torrens (max area 5745 km²), and Great Salt Lake (max area 4400 km²)?
32. What do Stacey Keach and Oscar Wilde have in common?
33. Where is the Headquarters of the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA)?
34. What is a quadriga?
Roman 4 horse chariot
35. What is the most expensive breed of a pig?
36. Which country has its Alpha 2 code FJ?
37. Otto Paul Hermann Diels and Kurt Alder received the Nobel Prize in 1950 in which category?
38. What is the saltiest lake in the US?
The Great Salt Lake
39. What does MacGyver mean?
To construct, fix, or modify (something) in an improvised or inventive way, typically by making use of whatever items are at hand
40. What is as inimitable as your fingerprint?
41. What is the scientific name for Pepper?
42. Lake Chad is located in which continent?
43. Ardrossan Town is located in which country?
44. What is a brickfielder?
Hot SE Aussie wind
45. What is the most common password?
46. Name a word with all the vowels in alphabetical order.
47. Which country was the first to make seat belts compulsory?
48. What is the chemical formula for silver chloride?
49. What is the timeline for the Dead Sea Scrolls, of the oldest surviving books in the world?
2nd century BCE–1st century CE.
50. How many pens are lost each year?
According to the EPA, Americans throw away 1.6 billion disposable pens every year
51. What is the Alpha 3 code for The Gambia?
52. Which animal has its scientific name Elephas maximus?
53. What does mama put mean?
A street vendor, typically a woman, selling cooked food at low prices from a handcart or stall. Also a street stall or roadside restaurant.
54. Pupik means belly button in what language?
55. Which cake primarily included a pound of all its ingredients?
56. What is a synonym for Moiling?
Hard work; toil.
57. What is the acid dissociation constant (Ka)?
A quantitative measure of the strength of an acid in solution expressed as an equilibrium constant for a chemical dissociation reaction in the context of acid-base reactions.
58. What is the month of November called in the Czech language?
59. What is the English meaning of the French idiom – changer de crèmerie?
to take one’s custom elsewhere
Literal Translation: to go to another dairy shop
60. Which shape of pupils do goats have in their eyes?
61. Cirrus is a cloud type – what literal translation of its Latin name?
Lock of Hair
62. Antoni Van Leeuwenhoek invented Bacteria in which year?
63. What does the Greek word Iounios mean in English?
64. What was the name of Dr. Dolittle’s Parrot?
65. Which bird can sleep while it sails?
66. What is the national flower in Hungary?
67. Which famous star is seen in the role John “Breacher” Wharton in a 2014 video clip “Sabotage: Deleted Scenes”?
68. Which US airport has its IATA code AGS?
Augusta Regional Airport, Richmond County, Georgia, United States
69. What sort of creature is a tarantula hawk?
Wasp – hunts spiders
70. How many pens does the average person use?
71. What is the UN Code for Georgia?
72. Which animal has its scientific name Equus africanus asinus?
73. A Costa Rican speaks in which language?
74. What was the name of William Tells son (the apple head boy)?
75. How many ingredients McDonald’s McRib sandwiches contain?
76. Which country has its Alpha 3 code GUF?
77. What is the most common disease in the world?
78. Ralph Bunche received the Nobel Peace Prize 1950 for what contribution?
“for his work as mediator in Palestine in 1948-1949”
79. Speedy Gonzales was the fastest mouse in Mexico who was the slowest?
80. Which insect bite can make you allergic to red meat?
81. What special character can be get from the shortcut keys Alt+0228?
82. Who’s aliases Jonn Willard Eric Gault George Ramom Sneyd?
James Earl Ray — killed ML King
83. Earl (Bertrand Arthur William) Russell received the Nobel Prize in Literature in which year?
84. What’s the triangular Indian pastry containing spiced meat?
85. In which year Supermodel Bella Hadid has been declared the most beautiful woman in the world?
86. What does a croque Madame have that a croque monsieur don’t?
Egg on top — Cheese Ham Toast
87. Who performs the Lincoln Hawk role in the 1987 music video “Winner Takes It All” with Sammy Hagar?
88. Stanley Gibbons started as a chemist but changed to what?
89. Previous name was Vitamin G, what is its chemical name?
90. Which planets produce diamond rain?
Saturn and Jupiter
91. The Shadow’s first record went straight to no 1 – what was it?
92. What links Athletic Championships, Champion Cheer and Dance, and Champion Spirit Group?
93. The car was parked ____ the mall.
94. What is the US slang term for a formal male evening dress?
95. Which Dolphin’s brain capacity is 40 percent larger than humans?
The Amazon River Dolphin
96. Which country has its UN code 276?
97. What does the Japanese word Judo mean in English?
Gentle way/soft road
98. What links Edward Calvin Kendall, Tadeus Reichstein and Philip Showalter Hench?
Received the Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine 1950
99. What countries monetary unit is also the bird on its flag?
100. It is impossible physically for which animal to look up into the sky?
More Interesting Trivia and Quizzes
- 100 General Knowledge Basic Questions in English Quizzes
- 100 GK General Knowledge Questions Quizzes in English Trivia
- 101 General Knowledge Questions and Answers Trivia Quizzes
- 100 Simple General Knowledge Questions Trivia in English Printable
- 100 Trivia General Knowledge Questions and Answers in English
- 100 Funny Trivia Questions and Answers Printable Quizzes
- 100 Trivia Questions And Answers Funny Trivia Quiz Printable
- 100 Increase Your General Knowledge Questions and Answers
- 100 International GK Questions with Answers in English Quiz
- Some 100 GK Questions with Answers Trivia in English Quizzes
- Some 100 Important GK Quiz Questions in English Printable
- Some 100 General Knowledge Quiz Questions in English Trivia
- 100 Hard General Knowledge Questions and Answers in English
- 100 GK Questions in English Quizzes for Competitive Exams
- 100 Interesting GK Questions with Answers in English Quizzes
- 100 of the Best GK Questions in English with Answers Trivia
- 100 Easy General Knowledge Questions and Answers in English
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz Questions and Answers in English
- 100 General Knowledge Questions with Answers in English
- 100 General Knowledge Questions and Answers in English