Weird things depend on perspective. The most popular general knowledge questions and answers are a good way to prove knowledge. Most popular general knowledge questions and answers trivial quizzes open up the boundary of knowledge. It is not that you have to know all the trivia question answers, but it is a good way to know the unknown, to learn the unlearn. Trivia questions and answers might be required for many purposes.
It is found the who learn on a regular basis find the most popular general knowledge questions and answers interesting and fun, the only way to grab something by heart is to dig deeper into it. Search for the necessary side notes while solving the most popular general knowledge questions and answers alone, or with your network. This style will make you smart and a quick learner. Those who can’t manage time to solve these most popular general knowledge questions and answers can do it in their leisure time, alone, or with the help of others.
Life is full of challenges and competition, most popular general knowledge questions and answers help learners to equip themselves or themselves for the future. Keep learning by heart whatever you find around you, the best learn is from nature. It has a great benefit whereas most popular general knowledge questions and answers can be just an example.
Most popular general knowledge questions and answers
1. In pH indicator, color blue to violet indicate-
2. Regal Gravois Bluffs is a Movie theater in which US state?
3. Bulletproof is a popular brand of which drink?
4. “Short Round’s Theme” is a soundtrack in which of the Indiana Jones series?
Temple of Doom
5. How did Elizabeth Montgomery die?
6. Culhwch and Olwen is an Arthurian Tale from which mythology?
7. Canel’s is a brand from which country?
8. What is the chemical formula for silver hypobromite?
9. Famous fiction The House of Mirth was written in which year?
10. Max Ferdinand Perutz and John Cowdery Kendrew received the Nobel Prize in Chemistry 1962 for what contribution?
“for their studies of the structures of globular proteins”
11. Where is the Headquarters of the World Bank Group (WBG)?
Washington DC, United States
12. What is the most common language spoken in Egypt?
Modern Standard Arabic
13. Adenylic acid is a DNA metabolite; synthesized in the body. T/F?
14. Princess Juliana Airport is located in which region?
15. What is the largest natural harbor in the world?
16. Where is the Anniesland Rail Station located?
17. What is the scientific name for Mustard?
18. Who wrote the famous novel Tarzan of the Apes?
Edgar Rice Burroughs
19. He goes up and ____ the stairs for a workout.
20. Where in the world can you find Friday before Thursday?
In a Dictionary
21. What is kinship?
relationships between people who are culturally, biologically, and socially connected
22. A compound which, when dissolved in water, gives a pH of less than 7.0, or donates a hydrogen ion is called what?
23. What is August called in the Croatian language?
24. What is meant by hair doughnut?
A doughnut-shaped sponge or similar material used as the support for a doughnut bun or similar updo
25. What is a 2-word poem called?
26. Where is the town Annan located?
27. Donald Arthur Glaser received the Nobel Prize in Physics 1960 from which country?
Cleveland, Ohio, United States, Born: September 21, 1926
28. What links Spirit Xpress, The American Championships, and CheerStarz
29. What is the 1st language?
30. James bond hero Timothy Dalton was died in which year?
31. Pope Innocent VI is from which country?
32. What is the atomic number for Neon?
33. Which region is the Canary Islands?
34. A “4H” pencil is harder than a “2H” pencil. T/F?
35. Fiscal policies and what else encompasses taxes and subsidies?
36. Dead Lake is located in which country?
37. What would you do with or what is a miller’s thumb?
Eat it – a type of fish
38. Which component has the chemical formula AgBrO2?
Silver bromite (AgBr for silver bromide)
39. Which film won the best song Oscar in 1971?
Shaft – The theme from Shaft
40. What is the preferred medical term for Woolsorter’s disease?
41. What is the native language in Cambodia?
42. Which food has the scientific name Brassica oleracea?
43. What is the IATA code for Aruba Airport?
44. What is meant by hench?
Of a person having a powerful, muscular physique; fit, strong.
45. What is the easiest type of poem to write?
46. What is the English meaning for the French idiom –avoir deux mains gauches?
to be all thumbs
Literal Translation: to have two left hands
47. Albert John Lutuli received the Nobel Peace Prize in 1960 died in which year?
Died: July 21, 1967, KwaDukuza, South Africa
48. César Manrique-Lanzarote Airport, commonly known as Lanzarote Airport and also known as what?
49. Slip, square, and surgeon all types of what?
50. What is the English name for Ligue des Sociétés de la Croix-Rouge?
League of Red Cross Societies
51. What is the official language of Cuba?
52. Sylvester Stallone’s movie Escape Plan was released in which year?
53. One of the oldest surviving books St. Cuthbert Gospel was published in which century?
54. Who wrote Man are from Mars Women are from Venus?
55. Summer Olympic sports are divided into categories based on popularity, gauged: press coverage by what percent?
56. What is a synonym for Intimidating?
Discouraging as a result of perceived difficulty.
57. Who played in the Women’s National Basketball Association (WNBA), Turkish Women’s league, Ligue female DE Basketball (LFB), the WKBL, Polish Women’s League, and also the Women’s Chinese Basketball Association (WCBA)?
Lindsay Corine Taylor
58. Name a word with all the vowels in alphabetical order.
59. What is the internet country domain TLD for French Guiana?
60. What is the only Bible book referred to in a Shakespeare play?
Numbers in Henry V
61. What is Injil?
The revelations that were sent down to Prophet Isa (Jesus); what is referred to by Christians as the Gospels.
62. What is the element symbol for Sodium?
63. What is lineage?
path of descent links between Descendents and a common ancestor
64. Klu Klux Clam, Uncle Ant Disgruntled goat characters from Itchy & Scratchy in-
65. Under the paper currency standard, the adjustment of the disequilibrium in BOP is bought, by the changes in the-
Exchange rates between currencies
66. What do lentic fish like that lotic fish don’t?
Lentic still waters lotic flowing
67. Arnold Schwarzenegger’s film The Running Man was released in which year?
68. What new invention was shown to Queen Victoria on 14 Jan 1878?
69. Vitamin B2 has what other name?
70. What is a 25 line poem called?
71. What was the first country to have a public monorail system?
72. Sir Frank Macfarlane Burnet and Peter Brian Medawar received the Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine in which year?
73. Who was given an honorary Oscar in 1985 after 50 years of acting?
74. Cushat, Rock, and Stock all types of which creature?
75. The United Nations was formed in 1945, what organization did it replace?
The League of Nations
76. Nossa Senhora da Aparecida is Patron Saint of which country?
77. What is used to thicken gazpacho?
78. Suez is at one end of the Suez canal what is at the other?
79. In 1956 16 tons topped the UK charts who was the singer?
Tennessee Ernie Ford
80. What is an obsolete medical term for Dengue fever?
81. In cookery what does ricotta literally mean?
82. Jericho Cane is the role played by Arnold Schwarzenegger in which movie?
End of Days
83. Where were the 1952 Olympic games held?
84. Harrods was the first UK store to install what?
85. TRIMs came into force in which year?
86. Portrait of a Man is the real title of which artistic work?
The Laughing Cavalier Franz Hals
87. Ivo Andric received the Nobel Prize in 1961 in which category?
88. What links Martha Corey, Brigit Bishop, and Mary Easty in the 17th cent?
Salem Witchcraft trial
89. What are hunting, dress, old, and Prince Charles Edward types of?
90. A measure of the distance traversed by a single spatial period of a sinusoidal wave, i.e. the distance over which the wave’s shape repeats is called what in Physics?
91. What do ensign, cadet, osprey, and 505 have in common?
92. Acinonyx Jubatus is what big pussy?
93. Which film star was described as “A vacuum with nipples”?
94. Which golfer was nicknamed Supermex?
95. Who controls the monetary policies?
96. In Shakespeare King Lear was king of where?
97. A flageolet is another name for what musical instrument?
A penny whistle
98. Georg von Békésy received the Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine in 1961 for what contribution?
“for his discoveries of the physical mechanism of stimulation within the cochlea”
99. A golfer can only do it for five minutes – what?
Look for his lost balls
100. What is the obsolete medical term for Decompression sickness?
More Interesting Trivia and Quizzes
- 100 Common General Knowledge Questions and Answers in English
- 100 English Quiz Questions General Knowledge Trivia Printable
- 100 Easy General Knowledge Questions and Answers in English
- 100 Easy Holiday Trivia Questions and Answers Printable Quiz
- 100 Holiday Trivia Questions and Answers for Adults Quizzes
- 100 Fun Holiday Trivia Quiz Printable Questions and Answers
- 100 Holiday Quiz Questions and Answers Printable Trivia
- 100 All Holiday Trivia Questions and Answers Quizzes Printable
- 100 Fun Easy Quiz Questions and Answers General Knowledge
- 100 Fun Trivia General Knowledge Questions Printable Quizzes
- 100 Fun Trivia Questions and Answers General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 Easy Quiz Questions and Answers Trivia General Knowledge
- 100 Trivia Questions and Answers for Kids Quizzes General
- 100 July Trivia Questions and Answers Printable Quizzes
- 100 Trivia with Questions and Answers General Knowledge
- 100 Marvel Trivia Questions and Answers General Quizzes
- 100 Trivial Pursuit Questions and Answers General Knowledge
- 100 Weird Trivia Questions and Answers Fun Quiz General
- 100 Nearly Impossible Trivia Questions and Answers
- 100 Hard Questions to Answer Quiz Trivia General Knowledge
Leave a Reply