One-word answer questions general knowledge in English trivia quizzes general knowledge printable facts and information is ready for you. Solving trivia like this one-word answer questions general knowledge quiz gives a reader full entertainment while learning new things.
One word answer questions general knowledge is a free resource hub accumulated from many popular websites in order to facilitate our readers with summarized information accessible very easily from any corner of the world. A smart person will not linger availing these free opportunities to solve these one-word answer questions general knowledge English quiz.
Let’s solve these one-word answer questions with general knowledge at your earliest GK and surprise your network and competitors with the outcome!
One word answer questions general knowledge
1. According to Greek mythology, who was the first woman on earth?
2. How many 5 letter countries are there?
3. What Queen of Ogygia detained Odysseus for seven years?
4. There is approximately one what for each person in the world?
5. What is the only place in the world where you can see the sunrise on the Pacific and set on the Atlantic?
6. Which country has its Alpha 3 code GEO?
7. 56% of Americans believe there is what in heaven?
8. In Ancient Mesopotamia people worshiped what?
9. What job has the longest lifespan in the USA average age 77?
10. What is Europe’s largest port?
11. What is the official name of the Twitter bird?
12. Which country started the tradition of using ‘Christmas tree’?
13. Which Japanese word means someone higher-ranking than you, usually in school, such as a fellow student in a higher grade?
14. Kaafu Atoll is located in which country?
15. In Denver Colorado it is illegal to mistreat who / what?
16. What is the rarest M&M color?
17. In the Bible name Isaac’s wife?
18. As of 2020, which Canadian has 398 hamlets recognized by Alberta Municipal Affairs?
19. Aurillac Airport with its IATA AUR is located in which country?
20. Which is the scarcest M&M color?
21. What is the month of May in the Finnish language?
22. What is the brand Dots children love to eat?
23. According to statistics, what percent of Americans lose their glasses?
24. What is the newest M&M color?
25. Which animal is associated with Thanksgiving Day?
26. Which sport is associated with the tournament Wimbledon?
27. What is the main substance used to make crayons?
28. What is the capital of Jordan?
29. From where the eggnogs originated?
30. How many victims drowned to die in Shakespeare’s plays?
31. What is the best tasting chocolate in the world?
32. Which is the busiest French airport for domestic traffic and the second busiest French airport overall in passenger traffic?
33. What is Khamsin wind named in Tunis?
34. What is weird food in Ukraine?
35. What means “spy” or “sneak,” and “person” in Japanese?
36. What is Faafu in the Maldives?
37. Sir Robert Robinson received the Nobel Prize in Chemistry in which year?
38. Where is Gruinard Island located?
39. What is there in the hands of the Statue of Liberty?
40. How many title characters in plays by William Shakespeare dies of natural causes?
41. Which country has the best beef after the United State?
42. What US state is known for pineapples?
43. What is the Legendary original homeland of the Mexica people in Mexica/Aztec mythology?
44. Write an English word with vowels in order.
45. Cassiterite is what ore extracted?
46. Which team held the Champion in the 1982 FIFA WC?
47. What is the corn capital of the world?
48. What country grows the most apples?
49. Which animals have a long sticky tongue to catch their prey?
50. André Paul Guillaume Gide received the Nobel Prize in 1947 in which category?
51. Venice city was founded in which year?
52. FLY is a style name of what in fishing?
53. What is a pet an Abyssinian is?
54. Who are indigenous people in the Andes and Altiplano regions of South America, Bolivia, Peru, and Chile?
55. What country grows the most bananas?
56. Corinthian Ionic and what are the orders of Greek architecture?
57. What is the language of Cotonou?
58. Which dress is worn to summer festivals in japan?
59. Emily Greene Balch and John Raleigh Mott received the Nobel Prize 1946 in which category?
60. In Welsh mythology, who appears in Math fab Mathonwy, as well as in several French Arthurian tales under the name Griflet filz Do?
61. Which country is the largest producer of onion?
62. Gabriela Mistral received the Nobel Prize in Literature in 1945, died in which year?
63. Which city is famous for an onion?
64. In the list of largest food exports by country what is China’s rank?
65. Which mango is the king of a mango?
66. What is the best beef in the world?
67. What is Ledec Nad Sazavou in Czech Republic?
68. What else will you say for Octennial, or 8 year anniversary?
69. Which state grows the most corn?
70. Which country grows the most yams?
71. What country eats the sweetest potatoes?
72. Khamsin is a local wind in which continent?
73. People with hypertrichosis have lots of what?
74. What are Japanese-style shirts called?
75. Who appears in Math fab Mathonwy, as well as in several French Arthurian tales under the name Griflet filz Do in mythology?
76. In Welsh mythology, Eufydd fab Dôn is a reflex of which Gaulish god, and appears in two poems from the Book of Taliesin?
77. What is the opposite of nocturnal?
78. Geisha is a popular brand of which drink?
79. What is the national flower in Ireland?
80. In Ukraine, what is is bacon without any meat – just raw pork fat
81. Who was the Egyptian king whose tomb and treasures were discovered in the Valley of the Kings in 1922?
82. What is the capital of Kenya?
83. Which country includes the Yoruba, Igbo, and Hausa-Fulani peoples?
84. What country consumes the most meat per capita 124 Ib?
85. The oldest one in America still working opened in 1829 what?
86. Men’s world championships started in 1903 but in 1934 women what?
87. Harold the Fairnead was the first supreme ruler of where?
88. In astrology which heavenly body rules the sign of Cancer?
89. If you sailed due West from Japan what country would you hit?
90. What are the seeds of the herb cilantro called used as a spice?
91. The majority of Americans choose what over love?
92. Where would you find your corrugator?
93. In the US civil war what pet did Robert E Lee have?
94. Swarovski Ag is an expensive jewelry brand from which country with a net worth of $3 billion?
95. Who was acclaimed by Thucydides, a contemporary historian, as “the first citizen of Athens”?
96. Who was the Celtic deity of eloquence?
97. Salo is weird food in which country?
98. What is the third top sweet potato growing country?
99. In which year, Arnold Schwarzenegger won Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards for “Kindergarten Cop”?
100. What is autumn called in Japan?
More Interesting Trivia and Quizzes
- 100 General Knowledge Basic Questions in English Quizzes
- 100 GK General Knowledge Questions Quizzes in English Trivia
- 101 General Knowledge Questions and Answers Trivia Quizzes
- 100 Simple General Knowledge Questions Trivia in English Printable
- 100 Trivia General Knowledge Questions and Answers in English
- 100 Funny Trivia Questions and Answers Printable Quizzes
- 100 Trivia Questions And Answers Funny Trivia Quiz Printable
- 100 Increase Your General Knowledge Questions and Answers
- 100 International GK Questions with Answers in English Quiz
- Some 100 GK Questions with Answers Trivia in English Quizzes
- Some 100 Important GK Quiz Questions in English Printable
- Some 100 General Knowledge Quiz Questions in English Trivia
- 100 Hard General Knowledge Questions and Answers in English
- 100 GK Questions in English Quizzes for Competitive Exams
- 100 Interesting GK Questions with Answers in English Quizzes
- 100 of the Best GK Questions in English with Answers Trivia
- 100 Easy General Knowledge Questions and Answers in English
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz Questions and Answers in English
- 100 General Knowledge Questions with Answers in English
- 100 General Knowledge Questions and Answers in English