These impossible trivia questions and answers in English are really entertaining. Some people are learning heavily, some are in a moderate mood. Everyone’s limit, merit, memory, and capacity are not the same. However, the good thing is that there are some impossible trivia questions and answers printable quizzes trivia you can acquire easily in order to improve common sense, when you read them out, they will be possible.
What is happening today is becoming past tomorrow. The sources of the impossible trivia questions and answers in English trivia quizzes are trustworthy and fresh. You can trust the facts and contemplate over and again with the facts of English quiz questions general knowledge by heart.
Let’s solve these general knowledge questions with answers in English in order t improve your GK learning. Disseminate these general knowledge questions with answers in English among others, where you can really drive away others.
Impossible trivia questions and answers
1. Most of the victims killed in what way in Shakespeare’s plays?
Stabbing, 30 people in total
2. What does mopey mean?
languishing, listless, droopy, or glum.
3. Who is the Children of Dôn in Welsh mythology?
Dôn, daughter of Mathonwy, was the matriarch of one family. Her husband is never specifically named
4. Rambo: Last Blood is a film by Sylvester Stallone in which year?
5. How did American astronaut Sally Kristen Ride die?
How did John Ford die?
6. What is the healthiest green vegetable?
7. You may have seen what word outside massage parlors in Japan?
8. What is a moist, soft, creamy, surface-ripened cow’s milk cheese?
9. Which country has its UPC barcode 888?
10. April 20 1896 was the first time people paid to do what?
See a movie in NY
11. What is the height of the Iguazú, Cataratas del fall, Argentina?
269 feet/ 82 meters
12. Arnold Schwarzenegger’s film The Terminator was released in which year?
13. What is the healthiest lettuce to eat?
14. What is the Alpha 2 code for Dominica?
15. What word in English has the most synonyms?
16. Capital city name translates as the City of Islam?
17. Cornish pasty was invented in which country?
18. What is the element symbol for Argon?
19. Which country is riched between Norway and UAE?
20. At the end of TVs MASH what character stayed in Korea?
Corp Maxwell Klinger
21. What is the IATA code for Ellinikon International Airport, Greece?
22. The study of the ecology of any individual species is called what?
23. Axel Hugo Theodor Theorell received the Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine 1955 from which country?
Linköping, Sweden, Born: July 6, 1903
24. Lake Karachay is located in which country?
25. Who tells of the mythical Bunyips that eat people?
26. Which country has its Alpha 2 code EC?
27. What is Denim?
Denim is a sturdy cotton warp-faced textile
28. In Britain since 1300 gold and silver hallmarked what in 1975?
29. What is the oldest golf competition?
The Open Championship
30. Who wrote One Flew over the Cuckoo’s Nest?
31. In 1926 Japan deleted 800000 feet from US films showing what?
Kissing – it was unclean
32. TB Bacteria was invented by whom?
Dr. Robert Koch (1882)
33. Name Pluto’s moon.
34. Astana International Airport is located in which country?
35. How many title characters in plays by William Shakespeare are murdered?
36. What is the scientific name for the Kale plant?
37. Max Born and Walther Bothe received the Nobel Prize in Physics in which year?
38. What does BCG stand for?
39. Vitamin B1 (Thiamine) was discovered in which year?
40. What links William A. Anders, Guion S. Bluford, Jr., and Michael P. Anderson?
41. What is the Alpha 3 code for El Salvador?
42. What is červen in the Czech language?
43. What is the timeline for one of the oldest surviving books in the world Gärima Gospels?
44. What does Greek – Μάρτιος (Μάρ, Μ) – Martios mean in English?
45. Which balls manage to have 336 “dimples”?
46. Which country has its Alpha 3 code ERI?
47. What is the IATA code for Athens International Airport Eleftherios Venizelos?
48. What links COA Cheer and Dance, Coastal Cheer and Dance, and Encore Championships?
49. In The Man with the Golden Gun name Scaramanga’s assistant?
50. Who makes the most expensive car in the world?
51. What is the previous name for Carnitine?
52. What is Hamlet in Vietnam?
A plan by the governments of South Vietnam during the Vietnam War
53. What is the scientific name for the Mesclun plant?
54. Where is the Ardrossan Harbour Railway Station located?
North Ayrshire, Scotland
55. Which flies have six legs but cannot walk?
56. Which vitamin is also called Ascorbic acid?
57. If you have dysmorphia what do you hate?
A body part
58. Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) received the Nobel Peace Prize in which year?
59. What is ethnography?
a researched study on a particular culture
60. The first mobile to be called iPhone was made by whom?
61. What does kvell mean?
Meaning to talk admiringly, enthusiastically, or proudly about something
62. What is the scientific name for King cobra?
63. What is ethnology?
a researched study that compares similar cultures
64. You ordered unagi in a Japanese restaurant what would you get?
65. If you open your eyes in the darkroom, what color you will see is called?
66. What is the UN Code for Ethiopia?
67. What is the atomic number for Magnesium?
68. What is a hamlet in Alberta?
In Alberta, a hamlet is a community that has more than four dwellings, a specified boundary, a name, and land used for non-residential purposes.
69. Where would you find a planchette?
Oiuja board indicator
70. The word “mate” was banned for a day by which government?
71. Tearing the paper off drink bottles is a sign of what kind of frustration?
72. Mini brand car is originated from which country?
73. What does kvetchy mean?
Given to or characterized by complaining or criticizing; ill-tempered, irritable.
74. Name of the road system links 17 capitals in South America?
Pan American Highway
75. Which letter is not present in numbers 1 to 999 in its word form?
76. What is a synonym for Labyrinthine?
(Of a network, maze, or passageway) difficult to navigate through.
77. Ardlui is located in which country?
Hamlet in Scotland
78. Linus Carl Pauling received the Nobel Prize in 1954 in which category?
79. DDishTV is a brand of which country?
80. Which intestine is the largest internal organ in the body?
81. Famous novel The Go-Between is written in which year?
82. What is the English meaning for the French idiom – avoir la moutarde qui monte au nez?
to lose your temper (US), to lose your rag (UK)
83. Which country has its UN code 238?
Falkland Islands (Malvinas)
84. Pope Gregory X is from which country?
85. Recent theories recommend that the universe was created out of a state of what that is, nothing?
86. Which actor was born in Chihuahua, Mexico?
87. Which element has its atomic number 13?
88. What is the major language in Cameroon?
French / English
89. What is the correct name for a two-handed timber saw?
90. There are 33 words on the back of a bottle of what beer?
91. What is the national flower in Holland (The Netherlands)?
92. Geneva stands on what river?
93. What links John Franklin Enders, Thomas Huckle Weller, and Frederick Chapman Robbins?
Received the Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine 1954
94. Mansard, Gambrel, and Hip all types of what?
95. Any number divided by what is nothing?
96. Famous fiction The Towers of Trebizond was written by whom?
97. Polar Bear has an average gestation period of how many days?
98. What is the UPC barcode for Thailand?
99. In Animal Farm what kind of creature was Bluebell?
100. Brigham Young University offers what unusual Major?
More Interesting Trivia and Quizzes
- 100 General Knowledge Basic Questions in English Quizzes
- 100 GK General Knowledge Questions Quizzes in English Trivia
- 101 General Knowledge Questions and Answers Trivia Quizzes
- 100 Simple General Knowledge Questions Trivia in English Printable
- 100 Trivia General Knowledge Questions and Answers in English
- 100 Funny Trivia Questions and Answers Printable Quizzes
- 100 Trivia Questions and Answers Funny Trivia Quiz Printable
- 100 Increase Your General Knowledge Questions and Answers
- 100 International GK Questions with Answers in English Quiz
- Some 100 GK Questions with Answers Trivia in English Quizzes
- Some 100 Important GK Quiz Questions in English Printable
- Some 100 General Knowledge Quiz Questions in English Trivia
- 100 Hard General Knowledge Questions and Answers in English
- 100 GK Questions in English Quizzes for Competitive Exams
- 100 Interesting GK Questions with Answers in English Quizzes
- 100 of the Best GK Questions in English with Answers Trivia
- 100 Easy General Knowledge Questions and Answers in English
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz Questions and Answers in English
- 100 General Knowledge Questions with Answers in English
- 100 General Knowledge Questions and Answers in English
Leave a Reply