These general knowledge questions with answers for competitive exams in English are really entertaining. Some people are learning heavily, some are in a moderate mood. Everyone’s limit, merit, memory, and capacity are not the same. However, the good thing is that there are some general knowledge questions with answers for competitive exams printable quizzes trivia you can acquire easily in order to improve common sense.
Since there is no end to preparing yourself, keep going and keep learning. What is happening today is becoming past tomorrow. The sources of the general knowledge questions with answers for competitive exams in English trivia quizzes are trustworthy and fresh. You can trust the facts and contemplate over and again with the facts of general knowledge questions with answers for competitive exams by heart.
Let’s solve these general knowledge questions with answers for competitive exams GK trivia in order t improve your GK learning. Disseminate these general knowledge questions with answers for competitive exams among others, where you can really drive away others.
General knowledge questions with answers for competitive exams
1. How many ways characters die in Shakespeare’s Plays?
2. América Móvil is a brand from which country?
3. What is a 19 line poem called?
4. What is the obsolete medical term for Brucellosis?
5. “B” stands for what on the pencil?
softer graphite, the “B” stands for “black”
6. Who invented X-ray images?
7. Geraint son of Erbin is an Arthurian Tale in which mythology?
8. Kopi Luwak is a popular brand of which drink?
9. “Anime” is the Japanese word for what?
10. The first one was 5 x 20 the first what?
11. What is a water-soluble mixture of different dyes extracted from lichens?
12. What is a cay?
A low island, coral reef, or sandbar.
13. Century egg is weird food in which country?
14. What is the study of hearing; a branch of medicine called?
15. 1 in 20 children born in the US today will do what?
Serve time in prison
16. What are siblings?
children from the same parents; brothers and sisters
17. Who is the wife of Wilhelm Roentgen?
Anna Bertha Ludwig
18. Rosalind Julia Portia Viola Cymbeline what links not obvious?
Heroines dress as men
19. McLaren car is from which country?
20. A fagotist is a person who does what?
Plays the Bassoon
21. How many tail feathers have a Kiwi?
22. Rabi Castle is located in which country?
23. Rummy-nose tetra is what?
24. Appley Bridge Railway Station is located in which country?
25. Name Indiana Jones’s dog?
26. Azalee is a famous brand in which country?
27. Segregation of non-white individuals from economic, political, and social opportunities is called what?
28. Some call them rats of the sky, some call them pests, and some love to eat these Hamam Mahshi in which country?
29. What is Septennial in Latin?
30. What do the initials IOU stand for?
I Owe You
31. What gem was Cleopatra’s signet?
32. What is ichi-gatsu in Japan?
33. Genova city is located in which country?
34. According to the Penobscot tribal nation, who inhabited Katahdin, the tallest mountain in Maine?
35. The Indian name Singh translates as what?
36. How many people speak in Arabic (Levantine)?
36.2 million (2016)
37. Cagney shoves grapefruit Mae Clarke face was going to be what?
38. What is often absorbed onto filter paper to produce one of the oldest forms of pH indicator?
39. What kind of pet a Persian is?
40. In films who could win the Golden Boot award?
Actors in cowboy films
41. Who is the last president not to have graduated college
Harry S. Truman
42. What is silviculture?
43. Who are the Past holders for the title Earl of Chester?
Charles, Prince of Wales, Edward of Middleham, Prince of Wales, John of Scotland, Earl of Huntingdon
44. What does a callipygian person have?
Pretty shaped buttocks
45. What is the only patented uniform/costume in the USA?
Playboy Bunny Girls
46. Mount Logan is the highest mountain in which country?
47. When was the Roman leader Gaius Marius bear?
48. Famous fiction My Life As a Man was written in which year?
49. What is Jahannam?
50. Trismus is a muscular spasm where in the body?
51. Arbroath Railway Station is located in which country?
52. Name a word with vowels in order.
53. Who is a jerkweed?
An obnoxious, detestable, or stupid person (esp. a male). Often as a contemptuous form of address.
54. In 1966, which country won the FIFA WC?
55. “Bug Tunnel and Death Trap” is a soundtrack in which of the Indiana Jones series?
Temple of Doom
56. The Napster logo shows headphones on what?
57. What links spinning, fly fishing, spin-cast, and baitcasting?
58. When was the Greek leader Demosthenes die?
59. Who wrote the famous novel To Kill A Mockingbird?
60. In 1900 Americans did it for 9nour 20 min now it’s 7hour 20 what?
61. What is the Alpha 2 code for Cyprus?
62. Bikini Atoll is located on which Island?
63. What’s the US equivalent to the Department of Health in the UK?
64. What is Independence Day in the Gambia?
65. Its Kanji meaning is “picture”, “character” or “letter”, what is it in Japanese?
66. Marie Stopes discovered what in British Museum after marriage?
Should not be virgin
67. Lord (Alexander R.) Todd received the Nobel Prize in Chemistry 1957 for what contribution?
“for his work on nucleotides and nucleotide co-enzymes”
68. In 1994, 314 Americans had what type of surgery?
69. What is the outflow length of the rivers Mississippi–Missouri–Jefferson–Beaverhead–Red Rock–Hell Roaring?
70. What links Alex, Ben, Chrissie, and Quint?
Eaten by Jaws
71. Which country has its Alpha 2 code CZ?
72. English ships carried limes protect scurvy what US ships carry?
73. What is an atoll?
74. Which mummified tendon was auctioned at Christie’s in 1969?
75. What links Dream On, The Muppet Show, Kojak, Police Story, and The Evil Touch?
Sylvester Stallone on Television
76. Jean Montgolfier in 1157 built the world’s first what?
77. What is the Alpha 3 code for Ecuador?
78. How many atolls are there in the Maldives?
79. Cod liver oil is a good source of which vitamin?
80. Who coined the term security blanket?
81. They say when trouble comes close ranks, and so the white people did – which novel has this first line?
Wide Sargasso Sea
82. What links André Frédéric Cournand, Werner Forssmann and Dickinson W. Richards?
Received the Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine 1956
83. Which TV gangster owns the nightclub called The Ba Da Bing?
84. Which country has its Alpha 3 code DOM?
85. The Expendables, The Expendables 2, and The Expendables 3 are cast by whom?
86. The three-toed sloth only does it every 10 days – what?
Defecate – or crap
87. What links William Bradford Shockley, John Bardeen, and Walter Houser Brattain?
Received the Nobel Prize in Physics 1956
88. What special character can be get from the shortcut keys Alt+0198?
89. What is the UN Code for El Salvador?
90. What phrase did Quantum Leap’s Sam Beckett use in every show?
91. Which country has its UPC barcode 884?
92. Chen Ning Yang and Tsung-Dao (T.D.) Lee received the Nobel Prize in Physics in which year?
93. Which animal has its scientific name Orcinus orca?
94. Which country has its UN code 226?
95. How did Danish physicist and chemist Hans Christian Andersen die?
96. Link the sports Cricket, Rackets, Croquet, and Motorboat racing?
Only appeared once in Olympics
97. Daniel Bovet received the Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine in 1957 from which country?
Fleurier, Val-de-Travers, Switzerland, Born: March 23, 1907
98. What is the UPC barcode for South Korea?
99. What is the scientific name for TIger?
100. What’s the biggest source of pollution in Lake Ontario?
More Interesting Trivia and Quizzes
- 100 Common General Knowledge Questions and Answers in English
- 100 English Quiz Questions General Knowledge Trivia Printable
- 100 Easy General Knowledge Questions and Answers in English
- 100 Easy Holiday Trivia Questions and Answers Printable Quiz
- 100 Holiday Trivia Questions and Answers for Adults Quizzes
- 100 Fun Holiday Trivia Quiz Printable Questions and Answers
- 100 Holiday Quiz Questions and Answers Printable Trivia
- 100 All Holiday Trivia Questions and Answers Quizzes Printable
- 100 Fun Easy Quiz Questions and Answers General Knowledge
- 100 Fun Trivia General Knowledge Questions Printable Quizzes
- 100 Fun Trivia Questions and Answers General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 Easy Quiz Questions and Answers Trivia General Knowledge
- 100 Trivia Questions and Answers for Kids Quizzes General
- 100 July Trivia Questions and Answers Printable Quizzes
- 100 Trivia with Questions and Answers General Knowledge
- 100 Marvel Trivia Questions and Answers General Quizzes
- 100 Trivial Pursuit Questions and Answers General Knowledge
- 100 Weird Trivia Questions and Answers Fun Quiz General
- 100 Nearly Impossible Trivia Questions and Answers
- 100 Hard Questions to Answer Quiz Trivia General Knowledge