Easy general knowledge quiz questions and answers in English trivia GK printable is at your doorstep. These easy general knowledge quiz questions and answers in English are quite free to avail. In fact, there is no end to learning, it’s a long and continuous method. However, the good thing is that there are some easy general knowledge questions and answers in English you can acquire easily in order to improve common sense.
The sources of the easy general knowledge quiz questions and answers in GK English are trustworthy and fresh. You can trust the facts and contemplate over and again with the facts of the general knowledge quiz with answers by heart.
Let’s solve this general knowledge quiz with answers in English in order t improve your GK learning. Disseminate these free general knowledge quiz questions and answers in English among others, where you can really drive away others.
General knowledge quiz with answers
1. How many ballpoint pens are sold a year?
More than 2 billion pens
2. Ramen is actually a Chinese dish, but has been adapted in which country?
3. What is the Alpha 2 code for El Salvador?
4. Iguazú, Cataratas del fall is located where in Argentina?
5. Collective nouns – a streak of which creatures?
6. Which animal has its scientific name Lama glama?
7. Eznis Airways is a brand in which country?
8. What role played Arnold Schwarzenegger in the 2017 movie Aftermath?
9. Where could you spend a Markka?
10. How many dolls included in the world’s largest Barbie Doll collection?
More than 15,000 dolls
11. Which country invented Venetian Blinds?
12. Who invented the pen?
László Bíró in the 1930s
13. Which country has its Alpha 2 code GQ?
14. What links a bick, throat, half swage, and punching hole?
Anvil they are parts of it
15. Which type of bats sleeps more than any other mammal on earth.
Little brown bats
16. What is the main ingredient in Borsch?
17. How many victims killed in poisoned in Shakespeare’s plays?
18. Mitsubishi car brand is originated in which country?
19. Which hormone works to regulate the menstrual cycle?
20. Which country is renowned as the land of white elephants?
21. Having positive and happy people around you can keep you happier – is the lesson from which science?
22. How much money does the average American lose in a lifetime?
An average of $5,591
23. The study of human growth is called what?
24. What is the Alpha 3 code for the Faroe Islands?
25. What is the currency used in South Africa?
26. What is the other name for Devil’s Ivy?
27. What is the food capital of the world?
28. What is indigenous?
a group of people who are native to an area
29. Ardrossan South Beach Railway Station is located in which country?
30. When did the first submarine attack occur?
31. What links Kosovo, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Romania, Serbia, and Slovenia?
Countries in Balkan Peninsula
32. Frits Zernike received the Nobel Prize in Physics 1953 died in which year?
March 10, 1966, Amersfoort, Netherlands
33. The comma bacillus causes what disease?
34. Which country has its Alpha 3 code FLK?
Falkland Islands (Malvinas)
35. When does the famous rock band “Motley Crue” formed?
36. The Fagus is the Latin name of what type of tree?
37. What is the most lost item?
TV remotes (45%)
38. What is the scientific name for the Okra plant?
39. What is the atomic number in Silicon>
40. What was the movement that took place in the United States of America between 1955 and 1968?
The Civil Rights Movement
41. What is the UN Code for Fiji?
42. How did the Former First Lady of the United States, Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis die?
43. What is the rarest meat in the world?
44. What is the IATA code for Atlantic City International, USA?
45. What is the favorite thing to eat for men while watching sports?
46. What is the scientific name for Radish?
47. What is the world’s best ham?
jamon iberico de bellota
48. What is the Latin word for to roll?
49. Which country has its UN code 246?
50. Which was the most used emoji in 2018?
“Face with a tear of joy”
51. Which part of the body will expand three times when excited?
52. In the 1987 movie Over the Top, who played Lincoln Hawk?
53. What links Agender, Androgyne, Androgynous, Bigender, Cis, and Cisgender?
54. Senigallia city is located in which country?
55. What is the most popular tattoo types in the USA?
56. What international airport is identified by the letters CCU?
57. Which the first lady was named to the International Best Dressed List Hall of Fame in 1965?
Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis
58. What are Welsh Triads?
The Welsh Triads are a group of related texts in medieval manuscripts which preserve fragments of Welsh folklore, mythology and traditional history in groups of three.
59. Which garment traditionally contains eight sections of material?
60. When the world emoji day celebrated?
On 17 July
61. What is Tamazight?
Language in Morocco
62. Felix Bloch and Edward Mills Purcell received the Nobel Prize in Physics in which year?
63. What is the most expensive ham in the world?
Spanish Iberian ham
64. What item used in offices was voted the product of the century?
65. What does a female donkey call?
66. What is haboob in Sudan?
67. What is getsu-yoobi in Japan?
68. François Mauriac received the Nobel Prize in 1952 in which category?
69. Chuquicamata is a tourist location in which country?
70. Which animal can regenerate its broken body parts?
71. What is the internet country domain TLD for Galicia?
72. George Catlett Marshall received the Nobel Peace Prize 1953 for what contribution?
“for proposing and supervising the plan for the economic recovery of Europe”
73. Cesky Sternberk Castle is located in which country?
74. Where is the Attawapiskat, NT Airport with its IATA YAT located?
75. A young pigeon is called what?
76. What is the month of July called in the Dutch language?
77. From the 16th century onwards, the blue dye was extracted from some lichens, to make Litmus especially in which country?
78. Which US president taught fifth, sixth, and seventh grades at a mostly Mexican-American school in Cotulla, Texas, where he also helped organized after-school sports?
Lyndon B. Johnson
79. The Cook Islands is located in which continent?
80. For whom high heeled shoes were originally formed?
81. Where is the Malé Atoll located?
82. Gerbod the Fleming, the 1st Earl of Chester died in which year?
83. Scipio Africanus, General of the Republic born in which year?
84. Name a word with vowels in order.
85. What percent of the Americans have a living will?
86. What is the Oscar statuette holding?
87. What links France, India, Spain, Greece, Mexico, Japan, China, Lebanon, and Thailand?
Best food in the world
88. Albert Schweitzer received the Nobel Peace Prize in which year?
89. The Brownies (junior Girl Guides) used to be named what?
90. Where is the heart of shrimp located in its body?
91. Which country has the best street food?
92. Ramree Island is located in which country?
93. In Welsh mythology, who appears most prominently in the fourth branch of the Mabinogi?
94. Juancho Airport is located on which island?
95. What percent of Americans do not have emergency savings?
96. Who was the captain of the 1978 FIFA WC Champion team of Argentina?
97. In the 1987 movie The Running Man, who played Benjamin A. “Ben” Richards?
98. Who is the number 1 chef in the world?
Gordon James Ramsay
99. In which year the famous fiction To Kill A Mockingbird was written?
100. Which thing has covered almost 3% of the ice of the Antarctic glacier?
More Interesting Trivia and Quizzes
- 100 General Knowledge Basic Questions in English Quizzes
- 100 GK General Knowledge Questions Quizzes in English Trivia
- 101 General Knowledge Questions and Answers Trivia Quizzes
- 100 Simple General Knowledge Questions Trivia in English Printable
- 100 Trivia General Knowledge Questions and Answers in English
- 100 Funny Trivia Questions and Answers Printable Quizzes
- 100 Trivia Questions and Answers Funny Trivia Quiz Printable
- 100 Increase Your General Knowledge Questions and Answers
- 100 International GK Questions with Answers in English Quiz
- Some 100 GK Questions with Answers Trivia in English Quizzes
- Some 100 Important GK Quiz Questions in English Printable
- Some 100 General Knowledge Quiz Questions in English Trivia
- 100 Hard General Knowledge Questions and Answers in English
- 100 GK Questions in English Quizzes for Competitive Exams
- 100 Interesting GK Questions with Answers in English Quizzes
- 100 of the Best GK Questions in English with Answers Trivia
- 100 Easy General Knowledge Questions and Answers in English
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz Questions and Answers in English
- 100 General Knowledge Questions with Answers in English
- 100 General Knowledge Questions and Answers in English