General knowledge questions and answers for competitive exams printable GK trivia in English is available here. It’s true, there is no end to learning, it’s a long and continuous method. However, the good thing is that there are some general knowledge questions and answers for competitive exams printable quizzes trivia you can acquire easily in order to improve common sense.
Keep going. The sources of the general knowledge questions and answers for competitive exams in English GK free online are trustworthy and fresh. You can trust the facts and contemplate over and again with the facts of general knowledge questions and answers for competitive exams in English by heart.
Let’s solve these general knowledge questions and answers for competitive examsin English in order t improve your GK learning. Disseminate these general knowledge questions and answers for competitive exams among others, where you can really drive away others.
General knowledge questions and answers for competitive exams
1. The “H” stands for what on the pencil?
2. Banorte is a brand from which country?
3. Preiddeu Annwfn is an Arthurian Tale in which mythology?
4. Who is the first president to ride in a helicopter
Dwight D. Eisenhower
5. What is the most violent Shakespeare play of all?
Titus Andronicus (first published 1589)
6. Name a word with vowels in order.
7. A lichen is a composite organism that arises from what?
Algae or cyanobacteria living in fungi
8. What product was originally called Baby Gays?
9. According to the Penobscot tribal nation, who is said to be the god of Thunder and protector of the mountain?
10. If you have a buccula what have you got?
11. Ravenna city is located in which country?
12. Cascara is a popular brand of which drink?
13. Kanji Meaning for Otaku literally means what?
14. How many people speak in Arabic (Modern Standard)?
274 million people (2020)
15. What is a 29 line poem called?
Sonnet 29 is written in the typical Shakespearean sonnet form, having 14 lines of iambic pentameter ending in a rhymed couplet.
16. Which country won the FIFA WC 1974?
17. Who was the 1st Earl of Chester?
Gerbod the Fleming
18. Puerto Varas is a famous tourist spot in which country?
19. When you say “Wool” what anniversary do you celebrate?
20. Which insect is the symbol of female potency?
The Honey Bee
21. What is ku-gatsu in Japan?
22. Litmus is often absorbed onto filter paper for what test?
Materials for acidity
23. What is Kushari?
A dish in Egypt
24. Valdivia is a famous tourist spot in which country?
25. Which old Japanese art literally means “paper folding” and is hugely important in July’s Star Festival in Japan?
26. What does sulk mean?
To be angry or irritable
27. What links offshore trolling, surf fishing, and jetty/pier fishing?
28. When was the Roman leader Gaius Marius die?
29. What is a Siberian Husky?
30. Persia became Iran in 1935 what was it before it was?
31. What is a Flowerhorn?
32. What is the Alpha 2 code for Denmark?
33. When was the Greek leader Demosthenes bear?
34. Israel Baline became more famous under what name?
35. What links Liberty’s Kids, Father Lefty, Las Vegas, The Contender, and Ultimate Beastmaster?
Sylvester Stallone on Television
36. What does scabbard mean in English?
A sheath for a sword, dagger, or bayonet.
37. Who wrote the famous novel Blindness?
38. How many one legged popes have there been?
39. Which US state was known as “The mother of Presidents”?
Virginia 4 out of 1st 5
40. What is the most common food allergen?
41. Which country has its Alpha 2 code DJ?
42. How many atolls are there?
43. Woodpecker Scalps – Porpoise Teeth – Giraffe Tails what links?
All been used as money
44. Where would you find or what are guntlines?
Rope – groves
45. Which movie does not go with Arnold Schwarzenegger: Kindergarten Cop, Total Recall, The Suicide Squad, Twins, and Red Heat?
The Suicide Squad
46. What is the Alpha 3 code for Equatorial Guinea?
47. What is the outflow length of the rivers Congo–Chambeshi?
48. Famous fiction Tarzan of the Apes was written in which year?
49. What is Independence Days in Georgia?
May 26 and April 9
50. Every year 30000 US people are seriously injured by what?
51. What was the city symbol of Pompeii?
A Winged Penis
52. Which country has its Alpha 3 code EGY?
53. What is the world’s largest atoll?
The Great Chagos Bank
54. In Old English what is a friesian?
55. How did German mechanical engineer Wilhelm Röntgen die?
56. What is the internet country domain TLD for French Polynesia?
57. What is jama’ah?
58. What is a holm?
A small island in a river or lake, near the mainland or a larger island
59. Who was supposed to play Betelgeuse in the movie?
Sammy Davis Junior
60. India has the largest Hindu population what country has second?
61. What is the UN Code for Eritrea?
62. What is the internet country domain TLD for French Southern and Antarctic Lands?
63. Act of showing preference or rejection to a group of people based on a specific attribute is called what?
64. Psychologist say when a woman wears red she wants what?
65. What links Sir Cyril Norman Hinshelwood and Nikolay Nikolaevich Semenov?
Received the Nobel Prize in Chemistry 1956
66. Apsley Railway Station is located in which country?
67. Which country has its UPC barcodes 868 – 869?
68. Which country has its UN code 233?
69. Who said “Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar”?
70. In the Phantom of the Opera how does the Phantom sign notes?
OG – Opera Ghost
71. What are the UPC barcodes for Netherlands?
870 – 879
72. Which animal has its scientific name Sminthopsis macroura?
73. Juan Ramón Jiménez received the Nobel Prize in 1956 in which category?
74. What is polygamy?
marriage of one spouse to many different spouses
75. Who is the father of Radiology?
76. Ardgay Railway Station is located in which country?
77. What is the scientific name for Indian Rhinoceros?
78. tiny islands are often called what?
79. Who is an influencer?
Someone who affects or changes the way that other people behave
80. Great Brother is the Chinese translation of which drug?
81. The cold passed reluctantly from the earth, and the retiring fogs revealed an army stretched out on the hills, resting – which novel has this first line?
The Red Badge of Courage
82. What is White Truffle?
An expensive food
83. Φεβρουάριος (Φεβ, Φ) – Fevouarios – what does this mean in Greek?
84. Karlstejn Castle is located in which country?
85. “Slave Children’s Crusade” is a soundtrack in which of the Indiana Jones series?
Temple of Doom
86. Rice bran is a good source of which vitamin?
87. Foje is a famous brand in which country?
88. Mercedes-Benz car is from which country?
89. In North Carolina its against the law for who / what to fight?
Cats and Dogs
90. Which food item contains the most residual pesticides?
91. The word stymie originated in what sport?
Golf ball blocking you
92. Albert Camus received the Nobel Prize in Literature in which year?
93. What is the study of the laws and phenomena of aqueous vapors called?
94. What special character can be get from the shortcut keys Alt+0242?
95. Death lies on her like an untimely frost
Upon the sweetest flower of all the field.
– where ae these lines from?
Romeo and Juliet, Act 4 Scene 5
96. 67% of dog owners do what at holiday time?
Buy a present for dog
97. Lester Bowles Pearson received the Nobel Peace Prize in 1957 from which country?
Newtonbrook, Toronto, Canada, Born: April 23, 1897
98. Wahat is a Dugout Canoe?
A long, narrow light craft that is usually monoxylous, made out of a single piece of wood
99. Why did certain busses in Staffordshire refuse to pick up people?
Keeping to schedule
100. What are popcorn, moss and seed?
More Interesting Trivia and Quizzes
- 100 Common General Knowledge Questions and Answers in English
- 100 English Quiz Questions General Knowledge Trivia Printable
- 100 Easy General Knowledge Questions and Answers in English
- 100 Easy Holiday Trivia Questions and Answers Printable Quiz
- 100 Holiday Trivia Questions and Answers for Adults Quizzes
- 100 Fun Holiday Trivia Quiz Printable Questions and Answers
- 100 Holiday Quiz Questions and Answers Printable Trivia
- 100 All Holiday Trivia Questions and Answers Quizzes Printable
- 100 Fun Easy Quiz Questions and Answers General Knowledge
- 100 Fun Trivia General Knowledge Questions Printable Quizzes
- 100 Fun Trivia Questions and Answers General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 Easy Quiz Questions and Answers Trivia General Knowledge
- 100 Trivia Questions and Answers for Kids Quizzes General
- 100 July Trivia Questions and Answers Printable Quizzes
- 100 Trivia with Questions and Answers General Knowledge
- 100 Marvel Trivia Questions and Answers General Quizzes
- 100 Trivial Pursuit Questions and Answers General Knowledge
- 100 Weird Trivia Questions and Answers Fun Quiz General
- 100 Nearly Impossible Trivia Questions and Answers
- 100 Hard Questions to Answer Quiz Trivia General Knowledge