Interesting GK, teenager general knowledge questions with answers in English printable trivia are appropriate for everyone who love to learn new things. Why some people do good in learning? Because they learn by heart, they infuse passion in learning, they practice the same thing more and more- repeatedly until they could extract all, they learn regularly in order to keep the update all the time. Teenager general knowledge questions are appropriate for all young people, and even beyond.
You will find these teenager general knowledge questions in English trivia printable general knowledge competitive and highly interesting since these teenager general knowledge questions GK in English trivia quiz will provide you different tastes and switch of mind so that you won’t feel the monotony of life.
After solving these teenager general knowledge questions, your tile will be invested greatly. Let’s solve these crazy teenager general knowledge questions in English right now and share your performance with others!
Teenager general knowledge questions
1. How many victims died in the broken hearts in Shakespeare’s plays?
2. Who plays the role of Telephone Repairman Mike in the 1970 play “Score” in Martinique Theater?
3. The Albanian cuisine is a representative of the cuisine of what?
4. What links Female to Male, FTM, Gender Fluid, Gender Nonconforming, and MTF?
5. How many things are mentioned in the Christmas song ’12 Days of Christmas’?
6. H. Stern, is of the most magnificent and lavish jewelry brands globally from which country?
7. According to one of the Welsh Triads, whose father was Beli Mawr?
8. What links Johnny Ramone, Philip II of Spain, and Bill Bixby?
Death by cancer
9. Which card of the game has the nickname K-Boy?
10. What is koumpounophobia?
The fear of buttons
11. What is the UN Code for French Polynesia?
12. What links Gender Questioning, Gender Variant, Genderqueer, and Intersex?
13. Since which time, the first lady has been assisted by official staff, now known as the Office of the First Lady and headquartered in the East Wing of the White House?
Early 20th century
14. Harold Leek became famous as who?
15. Who is the best tattoo artist in New York City?
16. Which spicy Japanese horseradish often added to sushi and other fish-based dishes?
17. What is the scientific name for Orange?
18. Which famous star shows soundtrack appearance in 2017 “Killing Gunther”?
19. What is Ob-Irtysh?
20. What is the best-smoked ham?
Fossil Farms Duroc Pork Boneless Smoked Ham
21. Name a word with all the vowels in alphabetical order.
22. How many title characters in plays by William Shakespeare commit suicide?
23. Balkan music is a type of music found in the Balkan region of which part of Europe?
24. What ball pens with a cap are water-based and can dry out?
25. Which insect can specify the air temperature?
26. Which country has its UN code 270?
27. What links Sir John Douglas Cockcroft and Ernest Thomas Sinton Walton?
Received the Nobel Prize in Physics 1951
28. Where was the Adirondack chair invented?
Adirondack Mountains, USA
29. Which animal has its scientific name Panthera pardus?
Leopard or panther
30. It is unlawful in Georgia to use a fork to eat what?
31. If you suffered Hierophilia what turns you on?
32. Which Section of the Municipal Government Act (MGA) Canada enables specialized municipalities and municipal districts to designate a hamlet?
33. Where is the world’s saltiest lake?
34. What is the timeline for The Nag Hammadi library, of the oldest surviving books in the world?
35. From which country blueberries originated?
36. Which country has the Augsburg Airport?
37. In 1954 George Cowling was the first British TV what?
38. Which is the deepest lake in the world?
39. Where does the spice saffron come from?
40. The heart is a muscle about the size of what?
41. What does the Greek word Maios mean in English?
42. What special character can be get from the shortcut keys Alt+0241?
43. Pär Fabian Lagerkvist received the Nobel Prize in 1951 in which category?
44. Who was Canada’s first prime minister?
Sir John MacDonald
45. Which country produces the most blueberries?
The United States of America
46. What links GLCC Events, Golden State Spirit Association, and The JAM Brands?
47. WHat is a delicious Japanese grilled style of chicken mixed in a special sauce, giving it its unique flavor?
48. What is the chemical formula for silver perbromate?
49. The show will run _____ 10 p.m to 12 p.m.
50. Chewing what boosts concentration?
51. Which animal has its scientific name Cervus canadensis hanglu?
Kashmir stag or hangul
52. Lake Albert (Mobuto-Sese-Seko) is located in which country?
53. What is the IATA code for Auckland International Airport, New Zealand?
54. What does the name Genghis Khan mean?
Very Mighty Ruler
55. Who wrote the book “The Audacity of Hope”?
56. What is the chemical name for Vitamin B2?
57. What tennis player had trials with Bayern Munich soccer club?
58. A compound with two acyl groups bound to a single oxygen atom is called what?
59. What is the English meaning of the French idiom – avoir du pain sur la planche?
to have a lot on your plate
60. What is the most expensive cut of pork?
61. Vitamin C was discovered in which year?
62. What is the national flower in Hong Kong?
Orchid (Bauhinia Blakeana)
63. What is zero-referenced against a perfect vacuum, using an absolute scale, so it is equal to gauge pressure plus atmospheric pressure?
64. A Colombian speaks in which language?
65. What type of lens makes objects appear smaller?
66. Arlesey Railway Station is located in which country?
67. Cecil Frank Powell received the Nobel Prize in 1950 in which category?
68. What is often given as its base-10 cologarithm, pKa?
Acid ionization constant or acidity constant
69. Where is the Headquarters of the World Meteorological Organisation (WMO)?
70. Which state is the only state that has one-syllabic names?
71. What is a synonym for Murderous?
Capable of devastating or overwhelming (informal).
72. Who invented the Open Heart Surgery?
73. What does mentionitis mean?
A tendency towards repeatedly or habitually mentioning something, regardless of its relevance to the topic of conversation
74. What is the Alpha 2 code for Falkland Islands (Malvinas)?
75. Referring to which drink president Roosevelt said “Good to the last drop”?
76. What is a majority group?
the ethnic group with the largest population and greatest political power in a society
77. What is Absolute space and time?
Absolute space and time is a concept in physics and philosophy about the properties of the universe.
78. Who wrote the famous novel A Frolic of His Own?
79. Which children’s character was created by Mary Tourtel?
Rupert the Bear
80. Which word is the longest one that is typed only with the left hand?
81. What is the month of June called in the Dutch language?
82. Ardrossan Town is located in which country?
83. Léon Jouhaux received the Nobel Peace Prize in which year?
84. Which country has its Alpha 2 code ET?
85. Who gave the name (Sandwich Island)?
James Cook in 1778
86. In Utmost Good Faith is the motto of which organization?
Lloyds of London
87. Who invented the Streptomycin?
Selman Waksman, Albert Schatz, and Elizabeth Bugie (USA, 1943)
88. What word the highest string on an instrument and a mushroom?
89. In Dyersburg Tennessee it’s illegal for a woman to what to a man?
Call for a date
90. Some lipsticks contain fish what?
91. What is the Alpha 3 code for Gabon?
92. Max Theiler received the Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine 1951 for which contribution?
“for his discoveries concerning yellow fever and how to combat it”
93. Microscope of Anton van Leeuwenhoek was invented in which year?
94. Which US airport has its IATA code AUG?
Augusta State Airport, Maine
95. Which island was formerly known as Sandwich Island?
96. Which country has its Alpha 3 code FRA?
97. Who named the ‘Virus’ in 1892?
98. What is the scientific name for Onion?
99. In what sport are ten pieces of wood separated by a chain?
100. Which food was first eaten by astronauts in space?
More Interesting Trivia and Quizzes
- 100 General Knowledge Basic Questions in English Quizzes
- 100 GK General Knowledge Questions Quizzes in English Trivia
- 101 General Knowledge Questions and Answers Trivia Quizzes
- 100 Simple General Knowledge Questions Trivia in English Printable
- 100 Trivia General Knowledge Questions and Answers in English
- 100 Funny Trivia Questions and Answers Printable Quizzes
- 100 Trivia Questions And Answers Funny Trivia Quiz Printable
- 100 Increase Your General Knowledge Questions and Answers
- 100 International GK Questions with Answers in English Quiz
- Some 100 GK Questions with Answers Trivia in English Quizzes
- Some 100 Important GK Quiz Questions in English Printable
- Some 100 General Knowledge Quiz Questions in English Trivia
- 100 Hard General Knowledge Questions and Answers in English
- 100 GK Questions in English Quizzes for Competitive Exams
- 100 Interesting GK Questions with Answers in English Quizzes
- 100 of the Best GK Questions in English with Answers Trivia
- 100 Easy General Knowledge Questions and Answers in English
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz Questions and Answers in English
- 100 General Knowledge Questions with Answers in English
- 100 General Knowledge Questions and Answers in English