There are many general knowledge world questions and answers in English trivia printable. New things are taking place every day, the urge of learning more is growing up every moment in order to keep pace with the world. The need of learning old things is also evergreen. However, the good thing is that there are some general knowledge printable quizzes trivia you can acquire easily in order to improve common sense.
You need your interest to carry on. The sources of the general knowledge world questions and answers in English are trustworthy and fresh. You can trust the facts and contemplate over and again with the facts of English quiz questions general knowledge by heart.
Let’s solve these general knowledge world questions and answers in English in order t improve your GK learning. Disseminate these general knowledge world questions and answers in English among others, where you can really drive away others.
General knowledge world questions
1. Atletica is a brand from which country?
2. What’s a 4 line stanza called?
3. What links Zeng Jinlian, Sandy Allen, and Malee Duangdee?
4. How did American cartoonist Charles M. Schulz die?
5. Nitro is a popular brand of which drink?
6. Almost all of the Islands are found south of the equator. True/ False?
7. How many strawberries are ordered for Wimbledon every year!
Approximately 24 tons
8. What is Sake?
A drink in Japan
9. What are nodes?
people in one’s social network
10. Summer Olympic sports are divided into categories based on popularity, gauged: number of national federations by what percent?
11. What is the Alpha 2 code for Côte d’Ivoire?
12. Which singer was known as Little Miss Dynamite?
13. Emilio Gino Segrè and Owen Chamberlain received the Nobel Prize in Physics 1959 for what contribution?
“for their discovery of the antiproton”
14. Name the most performed opera at London opera House since 1833?
15. Who was the first black tennis player to win the US Open?
16. Optiphone, Lustreer, and Mirascope early names for which item?
17. Cockspur grass is a type of wild grass originating from where?
18. Peredur son of Efrawg is an Arthurian Tale in which mythology?
19. Which country has its Alpha 2 code HR?
20. Salvatore Quasimodo received the Nobel Prize in Literature in which year?
21. Escaping convicts used to drop what to throw dogs off the scent?
22. According to Anthropology, what is another name for a nuclear family?
Family of orientation
23. Who are also the good ones in detecting lies from others?
24. What was the first 90 minute TV series in 1962?
25. What is the atomic number for Magnesium?
26. When did the Roman leader Gaius Marius bear?
27. In the US what job has an average IQ of 104?
28. Who wrote the famous novel A Farewell to Arms?
29. What is the Alpha 3 code for Denmark?
30. Pavel Alekseyevich Cherenkov, Il´ja Mikhailovich Frank, and Igor Yevgenyevich Tamm received the Nobel Prize in Physics in which year?
31. Which country has its UPC barcode 865?
32. Mazda car is originated in which country?
33. Artman is a famous shoe brand in which country?
34. Where would you see CDEFLOPDZ?
US Eye test chart
35. What is the symbol for Aluminium?
36. Which country has its Alpha 3 code CZE?
37. Henry Harley Arnold was the first US pilot to do what?
38. What is the UPC barcode for North Korea
39. The French call it The Casserole what do we call it?
The Big Dipper
40. Frederick Sanger received the Nobel Prize in Chemistry 1958 from which country?
Rendcomb, United Kingdom, Born: August 13, 1918
41. Palermo city is located in which country?
42. What is the Akilathirattu Ammanai?
The main source of Ayyavazhi mythology, Ayyavazhi scripture
43. Matekane AirStrip is located in which country?
44. What is the UN Code for the Dominican Republic?
45. What is the molecular formula for Hydrobromic acid
46. What is Ayotha Amirtha Gangai?
An important river in Ayyavazhi mythology.
47. Where is Appledore village located?
48. What type of a pet Bicolor is?
49. Which US president served hot dogs to King George VI at a picnic at his home in Hyde Park, New York?
Franklin Delano Roosevelt
50. Georges Pire received the Nobel Peace Prize in which year?
51. What country would you go to find Pervy Shag?
52. Where is the Appleford Railway Station located?
Appleford-on-Thames in Oxfordshire, England
53. What is monogamy?
a marriage that is limited to two spouses at a time
54. What is or who carries a flabellum?
The Popes fan at Ceremonies
55. What is the molecular weight of Nitrous acid?
56. Which film begins Friday, December 11th at 2.43 pm?
57. Which country is richer between Ireland and Brunei Darussalam?
58. What is the other name for Vitamin A1?
59. Which country has its UN code 212?
60. What links Zhenia’s Childhood, Doctor Zhivago, and My Sister, Life?
Book by Russian Nobel laureate poet Boris Pasternak
61. What is the outflow length of the Yangtze river?
62. Dwarf Lion is what?
63. Name a word with all the vowels in alphabetical order.
64. Furritus Latin for little thieves is the name for which creature?
65. What is prosinec?
12th month (December) in the Czech language
66. Oysters are a cheap food. T/F?
67. Assiut Airport is located in which country?
68. What is a synonym for Knotty?
Difficult to understand or solve.
69. Where does Berg wind blows
Berg wind is a seasonal katabatic wind blowing down the Great Escarpment from the high central plateau to the coast in South Africa,
70. What is the scientific name for Horse Gram?
71. Grand Turk is the name of the ship – where would you see it?
Old Spice cologne bottle
72. What is meant by hygge?
A Danish word for a quality of coziness that comes from doing simple things such as lighting candles, baking, or spending time at home with your family
73. Where did we see a snorkasaurus?
Flintstones, it was Dino
74. What is the nationality of Cambodia called?
75. What is the month of March in the German language?
76. What is the national flower in Guyana?
Water Lily (Victoria Regia)
77. What is iqamah?
call to stand for congregational prayer.
78. What is a synonym for Laborious?
Requiring long hours, hard work
79. What is Independence Day in Gabon?
80. Which Plant has its scientific name Sorghum vulgare?
81. Your suffering from circadian dysrhythmia what have you got?
82. What is the IATA code for Asmara International Airport, Eritrea?
83. If you want to visit Appleby county town, which river you have to cross?
84. What is the English meaning for the French idiom – avoir la tête dans le pâté/le cul?
to feel groggy
Literal Translation: to have one’s head/arse in the pâté
85. “Slalom on Mt. Humol” is a soundtrack in which of the Indiana Jones series?
Temple of Doom
86. Who first wrote about the myth of Atlantis?
87. Which cartoon character has a girlfriend named Petunia Porky?
88. The Nuer people come from which country?
89. Which is Shakespeare’s shortest play?
The Comedy of Errors
90. Manutius’s Virgil printed 1501 was the first time what was used?
91. Pulque is a beer based on what?
92. Teide Peak is a volcano on which island?
93. In the UK sport of Kings what is significant about the number 18?
Max letters in a racehorses name
94. Hemmingway’s Old Man and the Sea is set in which country?
95. NaOH is the chemical formula for what?
96. You can have a troop of actors and what group of animals?
97. In literature and films whose father was the Earl of Dorincourt?
Little Lord Fauntleroy
98. Cliff Richards She’s so Beautiful who played every instrument?
99. On a pencil what do the initials HB stand for?
100. Thou know’st ’tis common; all that lives must die,
Passing through nature to eternity.
– lines from which play?
Hamlet, Act 1, Scene 2
More Interesting Trivia and Quizzes
- 100 Common General Knowledge Questions and Answers in English
- 100 English Quiz Questions General Knowledge Trivia Printable
- 100 Easy General Knowledge Questions and Answers in English
- 100 Easy Holiday Trivia Questions and Answers Printable Quiz
- 100 Holiday Trivia Questions and Answers for Adults Quizzes
- 100 Fun Holiday Trivia Quiz Printable Questions and Answers
- 100 Holiday Quiz Questions and Answers Printable Trivia
- 100 All Holiday Trivia Questions and Answers Quizzes Printable
- 100 Fun Easy Quiz Questions and Answers General Knowledge
- 100 Fun Trivia General Knowledge Questions Printable Quizzes
- 100 Fun Trivia Questions and Answers General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 Easy Quiz Questions and Answers Trivia General Knowledge
- 100 Trivia Questions and Answers for Kids Quizzes General
- 100 July Trivia Questions and Answers Printable Quizzes
- 100 Trivia with Questions and Answers General Knowledge
- 100 Marvel Trivia Questions and Answers General Quizzes
- 100 Trivial Pursuit Questions and Answers General Knowledge
- 100 Weird Trivia Questions and Answers Fun Quiz General
- 100 Nearly Impossible Trivia Questions and Answers
- 100 Hard Questions to Answer Quiz Trivia General Knowledge