Fun quiz trivia questions general knowledge interesting trivia facts gk quiz printable English is here. Thought leaders now have a new venue to provide useful knowledge, insights, and practical advice thanks to social media platforms. Seek out and follow industry experts in sectors you’re interested in fun quiz trivia questions, as well as those that specialize in skill areas you already have or wish to develop. You may not only obtain more knowledge by reading frequent updates, but you can also establish connections by commenting and reacting to them, and boost the exposure of your company and abilities by sharing their material with fun quiz trivia questions.
Top corporations, consulting firms, agencies, and think tanks produce white papers and case studies on industry trends on a regular basis, and many of them are free fun quiz trivia questions. Make use of these tools to stay current on industry and business trends. Maintaining updated knowledge and fun quiz trivia questions abilities in your profession demonstrates to clients that you are knowledgeable and committed. Invest in your career skills, fun quiz trivia questions, and knowledge today to set yourself up for success.
Fun quiz trivia questions
1. Galkynysh is a what in Turkmenistan?
Natural gas field
2. Who was an English schoolmaster, theologian, and Anglican priest, best known as the author of the novella Flatland (1884)?
Edwin Abbott Abbott
3. What is the name of line or space indicates the pitch of music belonging to a note with a letter name: A, B, C, D, E, F, G?
4. What is a sauce used as a marinade, basting, condiment, or topping for meat cooked in the barbecue cooking style, including pork or beef ribs and chicken?
5. Which Beatles song is associated with the Manson family?
6. Abbott’s Frozen Custard chain serves in which city?
7. Derafsh Kaviani was the legendary royal standard (vexilloid) of Iran (Persia) used since ancient times until what time?
Fall of the Sasanian Empire
8. A&W Restaurants chain is located in which country?
9. In the past “Salām-e Shāh” was the anthem in which country?
10. In 1982 San Francisco became the first US city to do what?
Ban sale possession of handguns
11. What is Hibiscus tiliaceus?
Species of flowering tree, common names include sea hibiscus, beach hibiscus, coastal hibiscus, coastal cottonwood, green cottonwood, native hibiscus, native rosella, cottonwood
12. The Word, Caleb and Lost in Austin are the unpublished novels written by whom?
13. Agostino di Duccio was a what by profession in 15th-century Italy?
14. What is an American salad dressing usually made from buttermilk, salt, garlic, onion, mustard, herbs, and spices?
15. Which biblical prophet was sawn in half inside a hollow log?
16. What are a Liverpool pop band, signed to Spank Records in late 2003, named for their album, The Fake Death Experience?
28 Costumes, also known as the Cossies
17. What is the origin of the Setar musical instrument?
18. Beppi’s Restaurant pizza restaurant is from which city?
19. Caroline Island is one of the Line Islands in the south-central part of which ocean?
20. Morrissey was the lead singer of which band?
21. What is Morinda citrifolia?
a fruit-bearing tree in the coffee family
22. Christmas Island is located in which country?
23. Die Deutsche Kinemathek – Museum für Film und Fernsehen is a major German film archive, based in which city?
24. Pietro Paolo Agabito was a what by profession in 15th-century Italy?
Painter and sculptor
25. Name the one person who has won a Nobel and an Oscar G B Shaw?
Lit 1925, Pygmalion 1938
26. Bushehr is located in which country?
27. Roughly 200 out of over 500 Méliès’ films and 350 out of over 1,000 of whose films survive?
28. What is a meal is traditionally eaten at Christmas, which can take place any time from the evening of Christmas Eve?
29. Urengoy natural gas field is located in which country?
30. Caipirinha means someone’s drink – whose drink?
31. OPEC was founded on 14 September 1960 in which city by the first five members?
32. Chinese influences on Islamic pottery cover a period starting from at least the 8th century CE to what extent?
33. Where is the home of Pacific black duck, Anas superciliosa?
34. What is a ballet in two acts and three scenes, with music by Edouard Lalo, choreographed by Lucien Petipa, and premiered in Paris in 1882?
35. First used in Salt Lake 1980s what was a jarvik?
36. Who was the born Prince Karl of Hohenzollern-Sigmaringen, was the monarch of Romania from 1866 to his death in 1914?
Carol I or Charles I of Romania
37. What is an interim ear between the Iron Age and Silver Age in ancient Greece?
38. What does BFI mean?
British Film Institute
39. “The High and the Mighty” is a popular song from which 1954 film?
The High and the Mighty
40. In mythology Odysseus blinded which Cyclops?
41. What is the fiction genre of Little, Big by John Crowley?
Wainscot (fiction)/ Masquerade (trope)
42. In the Time 100 (often stylized as TIME 100), an annual listicle of the 100 most influential people in the world by Time magazine, Steve Jobs appeared for how many times as of 2021?
43. al-Maqrīzī was the 15th-century historian of which country?
Who was responsible for defacing the Great Sphinx of Giza in 1378, breaking off its nose?
Muhammad Sa’im al-Dahr
44. What is the largest natural gas field in the world?
South Pars (Iran and Qatar)
45. Confederate General William Smith carried what into battle?
A Blue Parasol
46. Who celebrated the ruby jubilee, which marked the 40th anniversary in 1881?
Emperor Pedro II of Brazil
47. Who was Roscoe Conkling “Fatty” Arbuckle?
an American silent film actor, comedian, director, and screenwriter
48. Villa Aghion was a destroyed heritage in which city?
49. What is a romance by the English writer Richard Johnson, published in two parts in 1599 and 1607?
Tom a Lincoln
50. What well-known Russian author was also a doctor?
More Interesting Trivia and Quizzes
- 100 One Word Questions And Answers Trivia in GK Quiz Printable
- 100 General Knowledge Trivia Quiz Questions and Answers GK
- 100 General Knowledge Questions for Idiots and Answers
- 100 General Knowledge Questions One Word GK Answer Quiz
- Some 100 General Knowledge Questions for Quiz with Answers
- 100 Common GK Questions and Answers Printable Trivia Quiz
- 100 One Word Answer Questions GK Quiz General Knowledge
- 100 General GK Questions with Answers Trivia Printable Quiz
- 100 Online General Knowledge Quiz and Answers GK Printable
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz Questions for Teens English Trivia
- 100 Teenager General Knowledge Questions Trivia GK Quiz
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz with Answers English GK Trivia
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz Questions Printable GK Trivia
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz Questions for Teens GK Printable
- 100 Impossible Trivia Questions and Answers Printable GK Quiz
- 100 General Knowledge Questions and Answers for Competitive Exams
- 100 General Knowledge Questions with Answers for Competitive Exams
- 100 General Knowledge World GK Questions Answers Trivia
- 100 World Knowledge Quiz Questions and Answers GK Printable
- 100 Most Popular General Knowledge Questions and Answers