If you learn today, you must get its benefit tomorrow. Common world knowledge quiz questions and answers in English printable trivia. Learning gives confidence. There is no end to learning, it’s a long and continuous method. However, the good thing is that there are some world knowledge quiz questions and answers printable quizzes trivia you can acquire easily in order to improve common sense.
General Knowledge is good entertainment with light stress, or not at all. The sources of the world knowledge quiz questions and answers in English are trustworthy and fresh. You can trust the facts and contemplate over and again with the facts of world knowledge quiz questions and answers printable quizzes by heart.
Let’s solve these world knowledge quiz questions and answers in order t improve your GK learning. Disseminate these world knowledge quiz questions and answers in English among others, where you can really drive away others.
World knowledge quiz questions and answers
1. What is a poem with 15 lines called?
2. Who is the founder of SIM?
Walter Gowans Rowland Bingham Thomas Kent
3. Japanese Iced is a popular brand of which drink?
4. What links Typhoon, Tsunami, and Karaoke?
5. Banco Azteca is a brand from which country?
6. What links Yao Defen, Jane Bunford, and Anna Haining Bates?
7. In the pH indicator, the colors from yellow to red indicate an –
8. How many types of death we find in total in Shakespeare’s Plays?
19 types of deaths
9. How did American photographer Linda McCartney die?
10. Has Tennis Always Been A Racket Sport?
No. Tennis was initially played with hands!
11. Number of Islands in __________ is more than the total number in the rest of the world’s oceans combined.
12. Arthur Ashe was the first black player to win the US Open in which year?
13. The words “Allahu Akbar” are repeated how many times on the flag of Iran?
14. What is an alternative name for the character usually called a slash?
15. Johnson grass is a plant in the grass family, Poaceae, native to where?
Asia and northern Africa
16. Trebic is a popular tourist spot in which country?
17. Name a word with all the vowels in alphabetical order.
18. What special character can get from the shortcut keys Alt+0236?
19. Maserati car is originated in which country?
20. What is Manga?
21. What is the mythology of the South Indian religious faith known as Ayyavazhi, which is officially considered a Hindu sect?
22. One of the oldest surviving books in the world The Pseudo-Apuleius Herbarius belongs to which time?
23. What is a marriage?
union of two or more spouses that is recognized by society
24. Australians call someone from where, a cockroach?
New South Wales
25. Owain or The Lady of the Fountain is an Arthurian Tale in which mythology?
26. Wich US president loved to fish and wrote a book about it, called Fishing for Fun—And to Wash Your Soul?
27. Jaime Espinal was a cheerleader in which University?
University of Puerto Rico at Bayamón
28. What is a Late Cretaceous riverine species?
29. What is the scientific name for Opossum (Virginia)?
30. Boris Leonidovich Pasternak received the Nobel Prize in Literature in 1958 from which country?
Moscow, Russia, Born: February 10, 1890
31. What is Ful wa Ta’meya?
An Egyptian fast-food
32. His phone rang _____ the meeting with the CEO.
33. What is Chiloé?
A tourist spot in Chile
34. Who wrote the famous novel The Dick Gibson Show?
35. What is the atomic number for Sodium?
36. What is the most popular brand in Japan?
37. Which animal has its scientific name Procyon lotor?
38. Which anthropology is also called social, social-cultural, or socio-cultural anthropology?
39. Whose biography is over 8.5 million words long?
40. George Wells Beadle, Joshua Lederberg, and Edward Lawrie Tatum received the Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine in which year?
41. What is the UPC barcode for the Czech Republic?
42. What is a nuclear family or family of orientation?
the family structure that includes two parents and their children
43. Fucecchio city is located in which country?
44. Which hormone controls your metabolism?
45. What is the symbol for Magnesium?
46. Famous novel The Towers of Trebizond was written in which year?
47. What did Peter Sellers use as an ink blotter in the Pink Panther?
48. Who wrote the first line of poetry – Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair?
49. Who was the captain of the 1970 FIFA WC Champion team of Brazil?
50. What is the scientific name for Guava?
51. Which garment gets its name from the Latin to cover?
52. What is the Alpha 2 code for Croatia?
53. Which country has its UPC barcode 860?
54. A pole, usually made of fiberglass, graphite, or composite materials and used to catch fish is called what?
55. What is the molecular formula for Sodium hydroxide?
56. According to doctors people with what pets fall asleep easiest?
57. They went to Dubai ____ a week.
58. What is the old name for Adenylic acid?
59. Which country has its Alpha 2 code CU?
60. Which tree has its scientific name Lawsonia inermis?
61. Which hormone helps the growth of body hair during puberty?
dehydroepiandrosterone sulfate (DHEA)
62. What is sometimes referred to as Zulu time?
63. What is meant by hir?
Used as a gender-neutral possessive adjective (his/her/hir watch).
64. What pet is Maltese?
65. What is the molecular weight of Hydrobromic acid?
66. Nylon was invented in 1934 what product first used it?
67. What is a synonym for Intricate?
Difficult to understand or analyze for having many interconnected elements.
68. Vitamin A (Retinol) was discovered in which year?
69. What is the nationality of Cameroon called?
70. Philip J. Noel-Baker received the Nobel Prize 1959 in which category?
71. What is the Alpha 3 code for Djibouti?
72. What is the national flower in Guatemala?
White Nun Orchid or Monja Blanca (Lycaste Skinnerialba)
73. When did the Roman leader Gaius Marius die?
74. Apperley Bridge Railway Station is located in which country?
75. What is prosinac?
12th month (December) in the Croatian language
76. What is the cause of one being negative almost all the time?
77. Lake of death is located in which country?
78. What is the English meaning for the French idiom – avoir la gueule de bois?
to have a hangover
Literal Translation: to have a wooden mug
79. Which country has its Alpha 3 code DMA?
80. Severo Ochoa and Arthur Kornberg received the Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine in which year?
81. What is the outflow length of the rivers Amazon–Ucayali–Tambo–Ene–Mantaro?
82. Aspen-Pitkin County Airport is located in which US state?
83. What is a synonym for Involved?
84. What is the UN Code for Ecuador?
85. What is the month of January in the German language?
86. What is Astrometeorology?
using astrology to forecast the weather
87. What was originally called olive oil water?
88. Which country is richer between Singapore and Luxembourg?
89. WHat is the chemical symbol for Retinol?
90. Jaroslav Heyrovsky received the Nobel Prize in Chemistry in 1959 for what contribution?
“for his discovery and development of the polarographic methods of analysis”
91. What is Independence Day in France?
92. Where is Appleby country town located?
93. Which country has its UN code 818?
94. What is meant by Insha Allah?
if God wills. Muslims say Insha Allah whenever they speak about something in the future.
95. What is the IATA code for Saparmurat Turkmenbashy Int. Airport, Turkmenistan?
96. In Judaism there are 3 cardinal sins Idolatry, Adultery, and what?
97. What is a Culture?
The concept of culture can be defined as the “set of distinctive spiritual, material, intellectual and emotional features of society or a social group” encompassing,“ in addition to art and literature, lifestyles, ways of living together, value systems, traditions, and beliefs.”
98. Average US male does it in 11.4 mins but female takes 13 what?
99. “The Temple of Doom” is a soundtrack in which of the Indiana Jones series?
Temple of Doom
100. Cowards die many times before their deaths;
The valiant never taste of death but once.
Of all the wonders that I yet have heard.
It seems to me most strange that men should fear;
Seeing that death, a necessary end,
Will come when it will come.
– lines from which play?
Julius Caesar, Act 2, Scene 2
More Interesting Trivia and Quizzes
- 100 Common General Knowledge Questions and Answers in English
- 100 English Quiz Questions General Knowledge Trivia Printable
- 100 Easy General Knowledge Questions and Answers in English
- 100 Easy Holiday Trivia Questions and Answers Printable Quiz
- 100 Holiday Trivia Questions and Answers for Adults Quizzes
- 100 Fun Holiday Trivia Quiz Printable Questions and Answers
- 100 Holiday Quiz Questions and Answers Printable Trivia
- 100 All Holiday Trivia Questions and Answers Quizzes Printable
- 100 Fun Easy Quiz Questions and Answers General Knowledge
- 100 Fun Trivia General Knowledge Questions Printable Quizzes
- 100 Fun Trivia Questions and Answers General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 Easy Quiz Questions and Answers Trivia General Knowledge
- 100 Trivia Questions and Answers for Kids Quizzes General
- 100 July Trivia Questions and Answers Printable Quizzes
- 100 Trivia with Questions and Answers General Knowledge
- 100 Marvel Trivia Questions and Answers General Quizzes
- 100 Trivial Pursuit Questions and Answers General Knowledge
- 100 Weird Trivia Questions and Answers Fun Quiz General
- 100 Nearly Impossible Trivia Questions and Answers
- 100 Hard Questions to Answer Quiz Trivia General Knowledge