Learning online general knowledge quiz and answers is a continuous effort that is paid up in the long run. People love to remind online general knowledge quiz and answers GK questions in English Printable trivia quizzes for a long time. A good collection of some online general knowledge quiz and answers GK in English in the brain is very handy all the time. None know when online general knowledge quiz and answers trivia quiz free online quizzes will be applicable in every walk of life, in competition, exam, gossip, bus, train, meeting, gallery, or even in the family holiday.
Online general knowledge quiz and answers in English are appropriate gifts for a person you love and wish to be successful in life. If you make somebody habituated with some of the online general knowledge quiz and answers trivia quizzes printable in English, it’s your success too. Let’s solve online general knowledge quiz and answers in English by own in order to improve the level of general knowledge.
Online general knowledge quiz and answers
1. What is the feminine gender for Colt?
2. What is the smallest country in the Balkans?
3. Which card of the game has the nickname Monarch?
4. “Finale and End Credits” is a soundtrack in which of the Indiana Jones series?
Temple of Doom
5. Which company first time used Santa Claus in their advertising campaign?
6. Currently, the main sources of what are Roccella montagnei (Mozambique) and Dendrographa leucophoea (California)?
7. What is the biggest atoll in the Maldives?
8. In Welsh mythology, who is probably a reflex of the Gaulish god Ogmios?
Eufydd fab Dôn
9. I V X L C D M?
1 5 10 50 100 500 1000
10. Who or what killed Al Capone?
11. The eight-mode musical system is called what?
12. What links Deep Springs Valley, Salton Sea, and the Great Salt Lake?
US salt lakes
13. What does apathetic mean?
having or showing little or no feeling or emotion
14. In 1973 Roland Ohlsson was buried in a coffin made of what?
15. How many countries lying on the Balkan Peninsula are called the Balkan states or just the Balkans?
16. When did the Greek leader Draco bear?
17. What is Cretan and Nisiotika?
Greek folk music
18. What litmus paper turns blue under basic or alkaline conditions?
19. Panama is the only country in the world in which you can see the sun rise in in the Pacific Ocean and set on the Atlantic Ocean from where?
Volcan Baru, the highest point in the country
20. What type of food is coulibiac?
Russian Fish Pie
21. What links Snickers, Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups, Dove, Milka, Cadbury Dairy Milk, and Kit Kat?
22. Which country has its UN code 292?
23. What is the lower case letter B in the Greek alphabet?
24. Marie Tussaud was born in what country?
25. How long the first Thanksgiving Day lasts?
26. Arrochar and Tarbet Railway Station is located in which country?
27. According to statistics, what percent of Americans lose their TV remotes?
28. Which Italian brand is one of the expensive jewelry brands in the world, with an estimated net worth of $1.5 billion?
29. Egypt Masbout – Armenia Sourg – Japan Koohii what is it?
30. Blitz Boondock Bristol Scrunge Squop terms in what game?
31. Who was referred to as the “Lady Washington”?
Martha Washington, the wife of George Washington
32. In Kansas by law you cannot drive what down the street?
33. In The Rape of the Lock, Alexander Pope depicted The Baron based on whom?
Robert, Lord Petre
34. What is the UN Code for Ghana?
35. When Nickels are produced the most ever in the U.S.?
36. Who was Saint Romanos The Melodist in the 6th century?
He was a notable Syrio-Greek hymnographer, called “the Pindar of rhythmic poetry” in Byzantine medieval music.
37. T H White wrote the book for which Disney animated feature?
Sword in the Stone
38. Who was Morcar?
Earl of Northumbria
39. Name the wife of George W. Bush.
40. Lhaviyani Athelo 0s located in which country?
41. Ascot (Berks) Railway Station is located in which country?
42. Who shares the distinction of winning the popular vote but losing the Electoral College vote?
Samuel Tilden, Grover Cleveland, Al Gore, and Hillary Clinton
43. Craven Walker invented what 60s fashionable icon?
44. Where was Arbroath smokie invented?
45. 70% of people would stamp barefoot broken glass that watches what?
Riverdance for 24 hours
46. In any one month 36% of Americans eat what for breakfast?
Cold leftover pizza
47. In the 2020 video game Predator: Hunting Grounds, who has the voice role for Maj. Alan “Dutch” Schaefer?
48. What is the chemical formula for Nitrous acid?
49. Name the wife of Jimmy Carter.
50. Name of the Roman hippodrome used for chariot races?
51. What is Phylum Cycadophyta?
52. What does AFAB mean?
Acronym meaning “assigned female at birth.”
53. In 1925 two men first drove around Australia in what make of car?
Citroen 2 seater
54. Who was the first Prime minister of Canada?
Sir John A. Macdonald
55. Which company produces the Air Jordan brand products?
56. Where was Angostura bitters invented?
Angostura, now called Ciudad Bolivar, Venezuela
57. What links Johnny Ramone, Philip II of Spain, and Bill Bix?
Die of cancer
58. Faith Hope Charity Fortitude Justice Prudence what’s missing?
59. William Francis Giauque, the Nobel laureate in Chemistry in 1949 died on what date?
Died: March 28, 1982, Berkeley, California, United States
60. What fictional character was “The Napoleon of Crime”?
61. What is microtarget?
To direct tailored advertisements, political messages, etc., at (people) based on detailed information about them
62. In which city Presidential palace of Angola is located?
63. Bill Clinton wrote his book “My Life” in which year?
64. Arram village is located in which country?
65. For whom the original Air Jordan sneakers were exclusively made?
The basketball player, Michael Jordan.
66. What common word comes from two Greek art/craft area studies?
Technology tekhne logia
67. Who is António Caetano de Abreu Freire Egas Moniz?
Received the Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine 1949. Born: 29 November 1874, Avanca, Portugal. Died: 13 December 1955.
68. In Canada, a hamlet can be incorporated as a village when its population reaches how many?
69. What is the smallest of the African Great Lakes?
Lake Edward, Rutanzige or Edward Nyanza
70. In Strongsville Ohio what book is banned by law?
71. In which year Vitamin D (Calciferol) was discovered?
72. Lord (John) Boyd Orr of Brechin received the Nobel Prize in 1949 in which category?
73. Fort McMurray hamlet in Alberta is in located which municipality?
74. What links All Star Challenge, All Star Championships, andAll Things Cheer?
75. What is the saltiest ham?
76. What’s unusual about the moons of Uranus?
Named Shakespeare characters
77. Patrick Maynard Stuart Blackett received the Nobel Prize in 1948 in which category?
78. Caspian Sea countries with shoreline with Kazakhstan, Russia, Turkmenistan, Azerbaijan, and what?
79. The best friends sat ____ each other.
80. What Egyptian word means life force was on the title?
Wheatly novel Ka
81. Any system of measurement that begins at a minimum, or zero point, and progresses in only one direction is called what?
82. What is the Alpha 3 code for Germany?
83. Which chemical has the formula AgCl3Cu2?
Dicopper silver trichloride
84. Morris Frank brought Buddy from Swiss in 1928 what was Buddy?
First Seeing eye dog in the USA
85. When the first Air Jordan sneaker was released?
86. What are actinides?
The periodic series of metallic elements with atomic numbers 89 to 103, from actinium through lawrencium.
87. Nyse in Swedish Tusszentes in Hungarian Kychat in Czeck what?
88. Thomas Stearns Eliot received the Nobel Prize in Literature 1948 for what contribution?
“for his outstanding, pioneer contribution to present-day poetry”
89. Lachanophobia is the fear of what?
90. Laika was the first-ever dog to do what?
Go into space
91. 99% of American households have at least one what?
92. What is the oldest candy bar still around?
Good & Plenty
93. What is the Alpha 2 code for Finland?
94. Name the first film to have its sequel released in the same year?
King Kong – Son of Kong
95. In the bingo game, what does the number 22 represents?
Two little ducks
96. What is Independence Day in Germany?
97. What is ipsism another name for?
98. What is the biggest selling candy bar?
The Snickers bar
99. Which country has its Alpha 2 code FR?
100. What TV series had a signature tune called Liberty Bell?
Monty Python’s Flying Circus
More Interesting Trivia and Quizzes
- 100 General Knowledge Basic Questions in English Quizzes
- 100 GK General Knowledge Questions Quizzes in English Trivia
- 101 General Knowledge Questions and Answers Trivia Quizzes
- 100 Simple General Knowledge Questions Trivia in English Printable
- 100 Trivia General Knowledge Questions and Answers in English
- 100 Funny Trivia Questions and Answers Printable Quizzes
- 100 Trivia Questions And Answers Funny Trivia Quiz Printable
- 100 Increase Your General Knowledge Questions and Answers
- 100 International GK Questions with Answers in English Quiz
- Some 100 GK Questions with Answers Trivia in English Quizzes
- Some 100 Important GK Quiz Questions in English Printable
- Some 100 General Knowledge Quiz Questions in English Trivia
- 100 Hard General Knowledge Questions and Answers in English
- 100 GK Questions in English Quizzes for Competitive Exams
- 100 Interesting GK Questions with Answers in English Quizzes
- 100 of the Best GK Questions in English with Answers Trivia
- 100 Easy General Knowledge Questions and Answers in English
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz Questions and Answers in English
- 100 General Knowledge Questions with Answers in English
- 100 General Knowledge Questions and Answers in English