Many of you could have requested general knowledge quiz questions for teens, so we are going to post a number of valuable GK general knowledge quiz questions for teens. Enjoy! Every individual doesn’t generally know some information. Because it wants more effort and time to analyze every possible information. Hence, we gave our time and energy to search out these unimaginable general knowledge quiz questions for teens in order that it turns easy for you people to realize this information.
Teenage is one of the best times in life. A teenager is vibrant, sharp, and enthusiastic in great fashion. These general knowledge quiz questions for teens will give them a lot more confidence. Learn more about general knowledge quiz questions for teens GK printable trivia query in this article.
Let’s solve these general knowledge quiz questions for teens as soon as possible and come out with more learning and knowledge.
General knowledge quiz questions for teens
1. What does disheveled mean?
Marked by disorder or disarray disheveled hair.
2. How many victims are total killed beheaded in Shakespeare’s plays?
3. Who is Gwydion?
A skilled magician and warrior. Appears most prominently in the fourth branch of the Mabinogi, as well as in the Welsh Triads, the Englynion y Beddau, and several poems in the Book of Taliesin.
4. Stallone’s first appearance as the John J. Rambo in the film First Blood released in which year?
5. WHat links Alan Bean, Charles Bolden, and Frank Borman?
6. Azerbaijan was annexed from the Persian Empire, under which dynasty?
The Qamar dynasty
7. What is the English meaning of Sushi, a traditional Japanese dish?
8. MG car is originated from which country?
9. What is the Alpha 2 code for the Dominican Republic?
10. What is a milliner?
A person who designs, makes, trims, or sells women’s hats.
11. Famous novel Orlando is written in which year?
12. Zoos Bank is a brand of which country?
13. Camembert cheese was invented in which country?
Camembert, Orne, France
14. Which country has its Alpha 2 code EG?
15. Who built the Great Wall of China?
The Ming dynasty
16. Zapateado is a rhythmic device used in what music style?
17. Arnold Schwarzenegger’s film Aftermath was released in which year?
18. What is Autology?
The attribute (of a word) of being self-descriptive. The word “polysyllabic” is autological because it is polysyllabic
19. What is always served early in a formal Japanese meal?
Sashimi – raw fish
20. Japanese Soya noodles are made from what?
21. Qamarvan village is located in which district in Azerbaijan?
22. Vincent du Vigneaud received the Nobel Prize in Chemistry 1955 from which country?
Chicago, Illinois, United States, Born: May 18, 1901
23. Shoot the moon is a term used in which card game?
Hearts – win all
24. What is ethnocentrism?
a belief that one’s culture is superior to others
25. How many dead bodies are in the Great Wall of China?
26. The type of music you listen to has an impact on your perception of the world. T/F?
27. Denim, the sturdy cotton warp-faced textile was invented in which place?
28. What is the only insect that can turn its head?
The praying mantis
29. What is the scientific name for the Lettuce plant?
30. What is another name of tennis elbow?
31. Which keyword was removed from the Olympic charter in 1971?
32. Who developed the first TB vaccine?
Albert Calmette and Camille Guérin (France)
33. Which country has its UPC barcode 890?
34. Goat (domestic) has an average gestation period of how many days?
35. What is the Statue of Liberty holding in her raised right hand?
36. Who wrote the famous novel The Go-Between?
L. P. Hartley
37. More than 14 million are sold daily in 150 countries – what?
38. What is the scientific name for the Mint (Pudina) plant?
39. What is the fastest racket sport – over 200 mph?
40. Which is the softest mineral in the world?
41. What is a hamlet in New York?
In New York State, a hamlet is a populated area within a town that is not part of a village.
42. What is an ethnic group?
group of people with shared physical and cultural attributes, defined by their ethnicity
43. Ernest Miller Hemingway received the Nobel Prize in Literature in which year?
44. How many pens are used each year in the US?
Americans toss 1.6 billion disposable pens annually.
45. Who designed the current US flag in 1958 as part of a school project?
Robert G. Heft
46. Where is the Ardwick Railway Station located?
47. Utah the state’s name comes from Navaho meaning what?
48. Pope Sisinnius is from which country?
49. Why is there a hole in pen caps?
to prevent choking if swallowed and to equalize the pressure inside the pen to keep it from leaking
50. Where John Lennon was killed?
Outside the Dakota building
51. What is a hamlet in England
Hamlet a small human settlement
52. In 1878, Wanamaker’s of Philadelphia first US store to install what?
53. What is the IATA code for Aswan Airport, Egypt?
54. What is the major language in Canada?
English / French
55. Wormwood Was Originally Used for which Purposes?
for Medical Purposes
56. Which country has its UN code 234?
57. What is the scientific name for rat snake?
58. What is červenec in the Czech language?
59. How much did the first ballpoint pen cost?
When it first hit the market in 1946, a ballpoint pen sold for around $10, roughly equivalent to $100 today
60. When Boxing Day is celebrated in the United Kingdom?
The day after Christmas
61. Jumping Badger was the original name of which Indian leader?
Chief Sitting Bull
62. Polykarp Kusch and Willis Eugene Lamb received the Nobel Prize in Physics in which year?
63. What is the timeline for one of the oldest surviving books in the world Codex Sinaiticus?
64. What is the English meaning for the French idiom – boire comme un trou?
to drink like a fish
65. Where is the healthiest place located in the world?
66. What could Victorian advertisements not show?
Beds – hidden behind curtains
67. Which element has its atomic number 24?
68. Boiling Lake is located in which country?
69. What is the national flower in Honduras?
Orchid (Brassavola Digbiana)
70. What is an aglet?
The tiny piece at the end of a shoelace.
71. How far can a pen write in miles?
Three kilometers (up to two miles)
72. What does Greek Aprilios mean in English?
73. Jennie Garth was a cheerleader in which school?
Sunburst Middle School
74. What is the previous name for Essential fatty acids?
75. Water makes different pouring sounds depending on what?
76. What is the UN Code for French Guiana?
77. What is the atomic number for Argon?
78. Asunción International Airport located in which country?
79. Which group of hobbyists spends the most money on it?
80. Which creature has the largest brain on the earth?
The Sperm Whale
81. What is the UPC barcode for Vietnam?
82. Where is golf most popular?
83. What vitamin do you find in Citrus, most fresh foods?
84. What does LOL mean?
To laugh out loud; to be amused.
85. Which animal essentially understands some English?
86. What is the height of Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe?
344 feet/ 105 meters
87. Halldór Kiljan Laxness received the Nobel Prize in Literature in 1955 for what contribution?
“for his vivid epic power which has renewed the great narrative art of Iceland”
88. What is a synonym for Merciless?
89. Which country has its Alpha 3 code ETH?
90. Where is the largest online sperm bank?
91. In an orchestra which instrument has the greatest number?
92. What does macaron mean?
A confection consisting of two small, round (usually colorful) biscuits with a meringue-like consistency
93. What is the element symbol for Phosphorus?
94. Who is the oldest major winner in golf?
95. In the 1983 film Staying Alive, Sylvester Stallone performs in what role?
Man on Street
96. Which coaster riding could help you pass a kidney stone?
97. What is the number 1 vegetable to avoid?
98. What language is mesclun (salad)?
99. What is the Alpha 3 code for Estonia?
100. What English word comes from Latin for Sheath for a Sword?
More Interesting Trivia and Quizzes
- 100 General Knowledge Basic Questions in English Quizzes
- 100 GK General Knowledge Questions Quizzes in English Trivia
- 101 General Knowledge Questions and Answers Trivia Quizzes
- 100 Simple General Knowledge Questions Trivia in English Printable
- 100 Trivia General Knowledge Questions and Answers in English
- 100 Funny Trivia Questions and Answers Printable Quizzes
- 100 Trivia Questions and Answers Funny Trivia Quiz Printable
- 100 Increase Your General Knowledge Questions and Answers
- 100 International GK Questions with Answers in English Quiz
- Some 100 GK Questions with Answers Trivia in English Quizzes
- Some 100 Important GK Quiz Questions in English Printable
- Some 100 General Knowledge Quiz Questions in English Trivia
- 100 Hard General Knowledge Questions and Answers in English
- 100 GK Questions in English Quizzes for Competitive Exams
- 100 Interesting GK Questions with Answers in English Quizzes
- 100 of the Best GK Questions in English with Answers Trivia
- 100 Easy General Knowledge Questions and Answers in English
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz Questions and Answers in English
- 100 General Knowledge Questions with Answers in English
- 100 General Knowledge Questions and Answers in English