Some general gk trivia questions with answers in English printable quizzes are clearly different than others, free online quiz for all. Learning can be a play if you find something interesting in it, like general gk questions with answers in English. Learning with fun always gives a permanent knowledge that one also needs to update from time to time.
Here are general gk questions with answers to general knowledge in English that will definitely keep you ahead of others. Resources are everywhere, but some people don’t dare to handle them for fun and learn. General GK questions with answers open up passion for learning more like these to pave the way for competitive learning as nutritious food for the brain food.
Let’s solve here general gk questions with answers to printable trivia quizzes appropriate for GK lovers.
General GK questions with answers
1. Which brand’s bracelet has been added to its enduring popularity and accelerated its worth up to $400 million?
2. What is Pentozali?
Greek Swift dance with five steps
How to Dance the Pentozali (Pentozalis)
3. Thirteen first ladies of the United States have written a total of how many memoirs?
4. Which card of the game has the nickname Knight?
5. Thailand is famous for which animal?
6. What is Irmologion?
Irmologion is a liturgical book of the Eastern Orthodox Church and those Eastern Catholic Churches which follow the Byzantine Rite.
7. What is the masculine gender for filly?
8. Ah Cacao is a brand from which country?
9. What is the month of June in the Finnish language?
10. What do zoologists call the leader of a wolf pack?
The alpha male
11. What’s the most registered dog by American Kennel Club since 1991?
12. “The Mine Car Chase” is a soundtrack in which of the Indiana Jones series?
Temple of Doom
13. What litmus paper turns red under acidic conditions?
14. What is the smallest island in the Maldives?
15. Who was the first female prime minister of Great Britain?
16. Hideki Yukawa, the Nobel Laureate in Physics in 1949 died on what date?
Died: September 8, 1981, Kyoto, Kyoto, Japan
17. What actress declared “I’ll get naked at the drop of a hat”?
18. According to Welsh mythology, who appears in Math fab Mathonwy, as well as in several French Arthurian tales under the name Griflet filz Do?
19. What is Phylum Filicinophyta?
20. The ponderosa pine is the state tree of which US state?
21. Name a word with all the vowels in alphabetical order.
22. What is the Alpha 2 code for French Guiana?
23. What links Grulla National Wildlife Refuge, Mono Lake, and Ninigret Pond?
US salt lakes
24. Which artist painted The Scream?
25. For how many years Sir Robert Walpole led the government?
26. Which country has its Alpha 2 code GA?
27. Which famous star is seen in the role John “Breacher” Wharton in a 2014 video clip “Sabotage: Alternate Endings:”?
28. If you dial 123 in the UK what service do you get?
The speaking clock
29. What is misgendering?
The action or fact of mistaking or misstating a person’s gender, esp. of addressing or referring to a transgender person in terms that do not reflect
30. In WW2 what sort of weapon was a kaiten?
Japanese manned torpedo
31. Arnside village is located in which country?
32. What film won the best sound effects, Oscar, in 1985?
Back to the Future
33. According to statistics, what percent of Americans lose their Phones?
34. What is the Alpha 3 code for Ghana?
35. Who was the first prime minister of Great Britain?
Sir Robert Walpole
36. Who wrote the book Interview with a Vampire?
37. Walter Rudolf Hess received the Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine in what year?
38. How many victims die due to shame in Shakespeare’s plays?
39. Which is the largest airport in Paris?
Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport also known as Roissy Airport
40. What is the national flower in Iceland?
Mountain Avens (Dryas Octopetala)
41. What is aajej in southern Morocco?
42. What is Salo?
Weird food in Ukrainian
43. What is an Environment?
The sum of the external conditions and influences that surround an object or living organism, particularly the ecological and social milieu in which people work and live.
44. Who said, I have taken more out of alcohol than alcohol has taken out of me.?
Sir Winston Churchill
45. Which tennis player won the Australian Open tournament while pregnant?
46. What is Pontian?
Greek folk music
47. Arne Wilhelm Kaurin Tiselius received the Nobel Prize in 1948 in which category?
48. What is the IATA code for Ayers Rock Airport – Connellan, Australia?
49. Name the first cartoon character made into a parade balloon?
Felix the Cat
50. What spice is used to make a whiskey sling?
51. Any sufficiently advanced technology indistinguishable from magic?
Arthur C Clark — Report planet 3
52. What was the former name of Ethiopia?
53. Japanese word Sumo means what in English?
54. Which country has its Alpha 3 code GIB?
55. When the toy was invented?
56. When did the Greek leader Draco die?
57. What is a famous jewelry brand from France with a net worth of $1 billion?
58. In Missouri it’s illegal for anyone to do what on Sunday?
59. William Faulkner received the Nobel Prize in Literature 1949 for what contribution?
“for his powerful and artistically unique contribution to the modern American novel”
60. Which country has the best pork?
61. Which sea has a length of 1,199 km (745 mi)?
62. What does Agender mean?
Someone who doesn’t identify with the idea or experience of having a gender.
63. Lake Edward is located in the Albertine Rift, the western branch of the East African Rift, on which 2 country borders?
Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC) and Uganda
64. Paris Orly Airport was opened in which year?
65. Which animal is there in the game ‘Happy Feet’?
66. Sherwood Park hamlet in Alberta is in located which County?
67. Which chemical has the formula AgClO3?
68. In the Theme park attractions in 1996, who plays the role of The Terminator in T2-3D: Battle Across Time?
69. Gibraltar is a cult coffee from San Francisco served in which famous glasses?
70. Which country is Cotonou?
Cotonou, port city and de facto capital of Benin
71. In The Rape of the Lock, Alexander Pope depicted Belinda based on whom?
The historical Arabella Fermor, a member of Pope’s circle of prominent Roman Catholics
72. What is the UN Code for French Southern Territories?
73. What links Francis Crick, John McCain, and Kwame Nkrumah?
Die of cancer
74. What is the character’s name of Agent 86?
75. When the Wimbledon Championship will begin in 2021?
76. What is the chemical formula for Potassium hydroxide?
77. What is the lower case letter A in the Greek alphabet?
78. Who was the coauthor of the book “A World Transformed” by George H. W. Bush in 1998?
79. Ayawasi Airport with its IATA AYW is located in which country?
80. How many pounds Baby blue whales grow per day?
81. The Spinet is another name for what old musical instrument?
82. What is El Mouradia in Algiers?
Presidential palace of Algeria
83. Which country has its UN code 300?
84. What’s the most popular M&M color?
85. Which is the most common eye color?
86. A structure that forms because of a collision between molecules while new bonds are formed is called what?
87. What is the IATA code for Austin-Bergstrom Airport, USA?
88. Sir John A. Macdonald, the first Prime minister of Canada was the MP for which province?
89. What was the sequel to The Rocky Horror Picture?
Show Shock Treatment
90. What are scaup?
91. What is Demotika?
Greek folk music
92. Which element is extracted from the ore?
93. What is the Roman numeral for Zero?
94. What is the richest tribe in Nigeria?
95. Which U.S state is known as the “Garden State”?
96. What is Independence Day in Ghana?
97. Paul Hermann Müller received the Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine 1948 from which country?
Olten, Switzerland, Born: January 12, 1899
98. The zero point of an absolute scale is a what?
99. What is the most popular candy in 2020?
100. How many hearts do earthworms have?
More Interesting Trivia and Quizzes
- 100 General Knowledge Basic Questions in English Quizzes
- 100 GK General Knowledge Questions Quizzes in English Trivia
- 101 General Knowledge Questions and Answers Trivia Quizzes
- 100 Simple General Knowledge Questions Trivia in English Printable
- 100 Trivia General Knowledge Questions and Answers in English
- 100 Funny Trivia Questions and Answers Printable Quizzes
- 100 Trivia Questions And Answers Funny Trivia Quiz Printable
- 100 Increase Your General Knowledge Questions and Answers
- 100 International GK Questions with Answers in English Quiz
- Some 100 GK Questions with Answers Trivia in English Quizzes
- Some 100 Important GK Quiz Questions in English Printable
- Some 100 General Knowledge Quiz Questions in English Trivia
- 100 Hard General Knowledge Questions and Answers in English
- 100 GK Questions in English Quizzes for Competitive Exams
- 100 Interesting GK Questions with Answers in English Quizzes
- 100 of the Best GK Questions in English with Answers Trivia
- 100 Easy General Knowledge Questions and Answers in English
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz Questions and Answers in English
- 100 General Knowledge Questions with Answers in English
- 100 General Knowledge Questions and Answers in English