Here are the common GK questions and answers to general knowledge in English trivia quizzes printable. People with leadership skills are always unstoppable. No obstacles and barriers can stop a winner. It is not that leadership skills are given by born, most people obtain this in their lifetime on the basis of their heroic work, hard work, and passion.
Learning is a religion that one must revere in order to grasp. Education is a blessing, there are many people who are in the dark because of lack of education and learning, some ignore the opportunities, some don’t get privileges.
Common GK questions and answers are updated and full of fresh information with different are of learning so that the solver never get irritated and bothered. In fact, these common gk questions and answers to general knowledge in English will open up windows of learning GK printable alone, or in the group. General knowledge questions and answers are good to solve.
Let’s solve these common GK questions and answers in English trivia free online quiz asap!
Common GK questions and answers
1. In the Japanese language, what is the place where you are on the road to improving your skills?
2. In 1977, Arnold Schwarzenegger won which Best Acting Debut in a Motion Picture – Male Award for “Stay Hungry”?
Golden Globe Awards
3. Which luxury French Jewelry brand entered the luxurious market of jewelry in the late 1920s?
4. Who was Hugh d’Avranches?
Earl of Chester
5. Who was a Greek statesman and general of Athens during its golden age?
6. According to statistics, what percent of Americans lose their shoes?
7. What links Rosalynn Carter, Hillary Clinton, Laura Bush, Michelle Obama, and Melania Trump?
As of 2021, they are 5 living former first ladies
8. What links Joe Frazier, Alan Rickman, and George M. Cohan?
Die of cancer
9. Who was Vera-Ellen?
10. What is the most expensive candy in the world?
11. Ari Atoll is located in which country?
12. Who was Beli Mawr?
Beli Mawr was an ancestor figure in Middle Welsh literature and genealogies.
13. What country is famous for sweet potatoes?
14. Who is the third-largest exporter of food after the United States, and Germany?
15. What is the distance from Grenada to Canada?
16. What is the most popular chocolate bar in the world in 2020?
Cadbury Dairy Milk
17. How many spice options are there at Nandos?
18. Which US president played football at Whittier College in California and wore #29?
19. Which team held the Champion in the 1974 FIFA WC?
20. Write an English word with vowels in order.
21. Sir Edward Victor Appleton received the Nobel Prize in Physics in which year?
22. What is the outflow length of Yenisei–Angara–Selenge–Ider fivers?
23. Who wrote the famous novel, Lucky Jim?
24. What is a pet and Scottish Fold is?
25. What is a Gold Gourami?
26. Which British actor will play Batman in the upcoming reboot directed by Matt Reeves?
27. What is female kimono (dress) called in Japan?
28. Insects like bees and butterflies have what to suck nectar from plants?
A long tube
29. What is a Rottweiler?
30. What is harmattan in the western Maghreb?
31. What is Independence Day in Grenada?
32. When did Big Brother first air on Channel 4?
33. What is i’tikaf?
staying for an extended period at a mosque, usually for multiple nights, for the purpose of dedicating the entire time to worship.
34. Which location has .ps as its internet country domain TLD?
35. Bernardo Alberto Houssay, Carl Ferdinand Cori, and Gerty Theresa Cori, née Radnitz received the Nobel Prize in 1947 in which category?
Physiology or Medicine
36. What is the Alpha 2 code for Georgia?
37. Who won 2020’s Sports Personality of the Year?
38. What links Salton Sea, Trustom Pond, Winnapaug Pond, and Zuni Salt Lake?
39. Which country has its Alpha 2 code GM?
40. What is one of the most famous Middle Welsh manuscripts, dating from the first half of the 14th century?
The Book of Taliesin
41. What 3 states have 4 letters?
Iowa, Ohio, and Utah
42. Litmus dye is bleached, because of the presence of what ions?
43. What is the internet country domain TLD Germany?
44. What links Chad, Egypt, Cyprus, and Kyrgyzstan?
One vowel in their names
45. Wolfgang Pauli received the Nobel Prize in Physics 1945 from which country?
Vienna, Austria, Born: April 25, 1900
46. What is another name for black water?
47. Matt Goss, Luke Goss, and Craig Logan made up which band?
48. What countries have no vowels?
49. What is the Alpha 3 code for French Polynesia?
50. Which country is the smallest in Africa?
Republic of The Gambia
51. What letter do most countries end with?
A (65 countries)
52. Cordell Hull received the Nobel Peace Prize in 1945 died in which year?
Died: July 23, 1955, Washington, D.C., United States
53. What is the name of Dua Lipa’s 2020 album release?
54. Which country is famous for beef?
55. Kaieteur Falls is located in which country?
56. What US states produce the sweetest potatoes?
57. The branch of geology concerned with the origin, evolution, and physical features of the surface of the earth is called what?
58. Which country has its Alpha 3 code ATF?
French Southern Territories
59. What is prejudice?
the process of making a biased judgment about a person or event before knowing more information
60. What is Japanese festival clothing called?
61. Which football club plays its home games at Loftus Road?
Queen’s Park Rangers
62. What is the UN Code for Guinea-Bissau?
63. What is the scientific name for white rhinoceros?
64. A Cuban speaks in what language?
65. Artturi Ilmari Virtanen received the Nobel Prize in Chemistry 1945 from which country?
Helsinki, Finland, Born: January 15, 1895
66. Ash town is located in which country?
67. Which country has its UN code 304?
68. Opel is originated in which country?
69. What is the other name for Riboflavin?
70. Who is the largest potato grower in us?
R.D. Offutt Company and affiliates
71. What is meant by oat milk?
A milky liquid prepared from oats, used as a drink and in cooking
72. Telc is a popular tourist spot in which country?
73. What is the English meaning for the French idiom – avoir un poil dans la main?
to be bone-lazy
Literal Translation: to have a hair in the hand
74. What is the full postcode of the Houses of Parliament?
75. Who is the largest producer of corn?
The United States
76. What is a synonym for Obtuse?
Difficult to understand
77. What is 8 years anniversary in Latin?
78. What is Ascott-Under-Wychwood?
A Railway Station in Oxfordshire, England
79. What does san-gatsu mean in Japan?
80. Hermann Hesse received the Nobel Prize in Literature 1946 from which country?
81. Wet litmus paper can also be used to test for water-soluble gases that affect acidity or basicity. T/F?
82. Where is the biggest farm in the world?
Anna Creek Station
83. Where is Lednice Castle located?
84. Which animal has its scientific name Zalophus californianus?
85. Which country is No 1 in agriculture?
86. What is the most sold flavor of Walker’s crisps?
Cheese and Onion
87. Which is the biggest fruit in the world?
A pumpkin (1056kg, produced in 2014)
88. Messina is located in which county?
89. Who wrote the famous fiction Crash?
J. G. Ballard
90. What links Sir Alexander Fleming, Ernst Boris Chain, and Sir Howard Walter Florey?
Received the Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine 1945
91. Volcano Villarica is located in which country?
92. How many Armenian speakers are there in the world?
93. Mobicom Corporation is a brand in which country?
94. Which country is the third in agriculture after China and India?
95. How many permanent teeth do a dog have?
96. Who is the second-largest exporter of food after the United States?
97. Who produced the biggest onion in the world?
Tony Glover (UK)
98. What is the biggest farm in the US?
Offutt Family – 190,000 farmland acres, founded in 1964
99. What does literally mean “something to wear” in the Japanese language?
100. Athens 1896 Paris 1900 St Louis 1904 London 1908 what next?
Stockholm 1912 — Olympic venues
More Interesting Trivia and Quizzes
- 100 General Knowledge Basic Questions in English Quizzes
- 100 GK General Knowledge Questions Quizzes in English Trivia
- 101 General Knowledge Questions and Answers Trivia Quizzes
- 100 Simple General Knowledge Questions Trivia in English Printable
- 100 Trivia General Knowledge Questions and Answers in English
- 100 Funny Trivia Questions and Answers Printable Quizzes
- 100 Trivia Questions And Answers Funny Trivia Quiz Printable
- 100 Increase Your General Knowledge Questions and Answers
- 100 International GK Questions with Answers in English Quiz
- Some 100 GK Questions with Answers Trivia in English Quizzes
- Some 100 Important GK Quiz Questions in English Printable
- Some 100 General Knowledge Quiz Questions in English Trivia
- 100 Hard General Knowledge Questions and Answers in English
- 100 GK Questions in English Quizzes for Competitive Exams
- 100 Interesting GK Questions with Answers in English Quizzes
- 100 of the Best GK Questions in English with Answers Trivia
- 100 Easy General Knowledge Questions and Answers in English
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz Questions and Answers in English
- 100 General Knowledge Questions with Answers in English
- 100 General Knowledge Questions and Answers in English