Some questions for a quiz with answers printable trivia general knowledge is here. Some people have achievements in life because they are perseverant, industrious, evaluate their time properly, learn by heart, infuse passion in learning, they practice the same thing more and more- repeatedly until they could extract all, they learn regularly in order to keep the update all the time. Some questions for a quiz with answers General knowledge is appropriate for all.
You will find these some questions for a quiz with answers trivia printable general knowledge competitive and highly interesting since some questions for a quiz with answers will provide you different taste and switch of mind so that you won’t feel the monotony of life. After solving some questions for a quiz with answers your tile will be invested greatly. Let’s solve some crazy questions for a quiz with answers right now and share your performance with others! General knowledge questions and answers are good to solve.
Some questions for a quiz with answers
1. What is Herring under a Fur Coat?
Weird Ukrainian Food
2. What is Laiko and Rebetiko?
Greek folk music
3. According to statistics, what percent of Americans lose their car & keys?
4. Affogato is a popular brand of which drink?
5. What is the smallest atoll in the world?
6. How many states are in the Republic of Benin?
7. Yoruba, Hausa, and Igbo are what?
Major tribes in Nigeria
8. When a southerly breeze transports warmer air, it is referred to as what?
Warm Air Advection
9. What means any type of teacher in Japanese?
10. What is the real name of Lady Gaga?
Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta
11. In 1989, Arnold Schwarzenegger won which Favorite Movie Awards for “Twins”?
Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards
12. What is Boucheron?
Luxury jewelry brands in Paris, France
13. A powerful magnate in south-western England, who was the first post-Conquest earl of Cornwall?
Brian of Brittany
14. Who is perhaps best remembered for a building program centered on the Acropolis which included the Parthenon, Greece?
15. Who are the knights in the fellowship of King Arthur in the literary cycle of the Matter of Britain?
The Knights of the Round Table
16. Which planet has the most moons?
17. Baa Atoll is located in which country?
18. What is the second top sweet potato growing country?
19. What is the country abbreviation for Germany?
20. In which country most chocolates are consumed?
21. What country has 4 letters in its name?
Chad, Fiji, Iran, Laos, Mali, Niue, Oman, and Togo
22. What state is known for growing potatoes?
23. Which country produces the most mango?
24. Which US president worked as a male model for a time, even appearing on the cover of Cosmopolitan?
25. What does Samurai means in Japanese?
“to serve” as well as “warrior”
26. Who’s the biggest farmer in the United States?
27. Write an English word with vowels in order.
28. Which country consumes the most corn?
The United States
29. What links Emily, Elizabeth, Charlotte, Anne, and Maria?
Five Brontë sisters
30. Which toy was first marketed on television?
Mr. Potato Head
31. What is the best tasting potato?
32. Where is the Ledec Nad Sazavou Castle located?
33. Gordon Sumner is the real name of what famous British musician?
34. Viareggio is located in which county?
35. What links Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Vera-Ellen, and Little Eva?
Die of cancer
36. Which team held the Champion in the 1978 FIFA WC?
37. Who wrote the famous novel Breakfast at Tiffany’s?
38. Which country is the second in agriculture after China?
39. Who is the Special in the Lego Movie?
40. Who was the inventor of the toy?
41. What is Teira?
42. What country grows the most food?
43. What in fishing have a reel-holding clamp and guides through which the line runs?
44. What is a pet a Siberian is?
45. Percy Williams Bridgman received the Nobel Prize in 1946 in which category?
46. Which is the sweetest mango in the world?
47. chlorine gas turns blue litmus paper to what color?
48. Who is the largest exporter of food?
49. What is the UN Code for Grenada?
50. Which president refused to give a holiday on Thanksgiving Day?
51. What special character can be get from the shortcut keys Alt+0252?
52. According to tradition Venice was founded in 421 AD when Celtic people called which ciity Veneti?
53. What is the outflow length of YOb–Irtysh fivers?
54. What number is a baker’s dozen?
55. Friends Service Council (The Quakers) and American Friends Service Committee (The Quakers) received the Nobel Peace Prize in which year?
56. What is Assamese?
Language in Assam, India with native speakers 14.81 million
57. What is Independence Day in Greece?
58. What is the extended period at a mosque called, most common and recommended in the last ten nights of Ramadan for Muslims?
59. What is Jo Malone Oud & Bergamot Rich Extract Cologne Intense?
60. What are the traditional Wimbledon colors?
Purple and green
61. A Czech speaks in what language?
62. What is the internet country domain TLD for the Gambia?
63. What links Lake Peigneur, Potter Pond, Quonochontaug Pond, and Rush Lake?
64. What are Pacific, Mountain, Central, Eastern?
Continental United States’ 4 time zones
65. What links James Batcheller Sumner, John Howard Northrop, and Wendell Meredith Stanley?
Received the Nobel Prize in Chemistry 1946
66. Which state name has the most letters?
State of Rhode Island
67. What links – Plain…(ish), Passion Fruit and Mango, Lemon and Herb, Medium, Hot, Extra Hot?
Spice options in Nandos
68. Which location has .ge as its internet country domain TLD?
69. What is the national flower in India?
Lotus (Nelumbo Nucifera)
70. What are phalanges?
The bones in the fingers.
71. Victoria Falls is located in which location in Zimbabwe?
72. What links Louisiana, Minnesota, New Jersey, and New Mexico?
States of the USA with 9 letters
73. Which country has its UN code 312?
74. Who played Gunther in Friends?
James Michael Tyler
75. Hermann Joseph Muller received the Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine in 1946 from which country?
New York, New York, United States, Born: December 21, 1890
76. How many notes are there on a musical scale?
77. What links Belize, Cape Verde, Chile, France, Greece, Mozambique, and Palestine?
Ends with E
78. Newcom Group is a brand in which country?
79. What is the English meaning for the French idiom – avoir la pêche / la patate / la frite?
to feel great (US), to be full of beans (UK)
80. The Dead Sea is in which two countries?
Israel and Jordan
81. What is the Alpha 2 code for French Polynesia?
82. What is the scientific name for a gray squirrel?
83. Nissan car is originated in which country?
84. What is a minority group?
the ethnic group that has a smaller population and less political power in a society
85. Which US state was 46th US President Joe Biden born in?
Scranton, Pennsylvania, United States
86. Which letter do most countries start with?
S, M, C, B, and A
87. Arundel town is located in which country?
88. What is a synonym for Obstinate?
Difficult to manage, control, or treat.
89. Which country has its Alpha 2 code TF?
French Southern Territories
90. What percent of Americans are worried that their homes are not clean?
91. Ash Vale Railway Station is located in which country?
92. What is a melting pot?
heterogeneous society in which new members assimilate to the dominant culture
93. What is the Alpha 3 code for Greece?
94. What are most often the hard tissues of birds, fish, and animals that survive as archaeological objects?
95. Which soft drink is commonly associated with Scotland?
96. Which country has its Alpha 3 code GRL?
97. What is meant by next tomorrow?
The day after tomorrow.
98. Where vitamin do we find in meat, dairy products, eggs?
Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)
99. Pret a Manger is a popular sandwich chain in the UK, but what does the French name mean in English?
Ready to eat
100. With the help of what solution Litmus can also be prepared?
More Interesting Trivia and Quizzes
- 100 General Knowledge Basic Questions in English Quizzes
- 100 GK General Knowledge Questions Quizzes in English Trivia
- 101 General Knowledge Questions and Answers Trivia Quizzes
- 100 Simple General Knowledge Questions Trivia in English Printable
- 100 Trivia General Knowledge Questions and Answers in English
- 100 Funny Trivia Questions and Answers Printable Quizzes
- 100 Trivia Questions And Answers Funny Trivia Quiz Printable
- 100 Increase Your General Knowledge Questions and Answers
- 100 International GK Questions with Answers in English Quiz
- Some 100 GK Questions with Answers Trivia in English Quizzes
- Some 100 Important GK Quiz Questions in English Printable
- Some 100 General Knowledge Quiz Questions in English Trivia
- 100 Hard General Knowledge Questions and Answers in English
- 100 GK Questions in English Quizzes for Competitive Exams
- 100 Interesting GK Questions with Answers in English Quizzes
- 100 of the Best GK Questions in English with Answers Trivia
- 100 Easy General Knowledge Questions and Answers in English
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz Questions and Answers in English
- 100 General Knowledge Questions with Answers in English
- 100 General Knowledge Questions and Answers in English
Leave a Reply