General knowledge questions one word answer in English online trivia quiz GK printable is live now! This free general knowledge questions one word answer will entertain a reader with a variety of useful information and facts related to general knowledge that we usually need in every walk of life.
Solving general knowledge questions one word answer in English printable trivia will provide reader confidence as well as fun while learning. What you learn today will definitely boost your conscience tomorrow, since knowledge is power.
Let’s solve the general knowledge questions one word answer in English below and improve your level of understanding!
General knowledge questions one-word answer
1. What is Garabogazköl?
2. How many countries in Africa have only four letters in their names?
3. Which country has its UN code 328?
4. Which process converts sugar to acids, alcohol, or gases?
5. What state has the letter Z in it?
6. Henrik Carl Peter Dam and Edward Adelbert Doisy received the Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine in which year?
7. What letter isn’t in any US state?
8. What is Africa’s original name?
9. How many victims died due to lack of sleep in Shakespeare’s plays?
10. Stratification of a body of water due to salinity differences is called what?
11. What is the only country beginning with O?
12. Enchiladas originated in which country?
13. To the nearest thousand, how many words are in the complete works of Shakespeare?
14. Where did the Duke and Duchess of Windsor visit in 1937, later causing controversy for the royal family?
15. What European nation holds a Four Letter nation in its letters?
16. What letter do most US states begin with?
17. What is the capital of Hawaii?
18. In Dirty Dancing, what is Baby’s first name?
19. Johannes Vilhelm Jensen received the Nobel Prize in 1944 in which category?
20. Organism that thrives in high salt concentrations is called what?
21. Which country end with a WAY?
22. What is a technical term for the legendary first people of any creation myth, including a list of first men and women in different traditions?
23. In which Welsh town did a young Prince Charles learn Welsh?
24. The first woman to win an Olympic gold medal, Charlotte Cooper is from which country?
25. How many countries start and end with the same letter?
26. SInce inception, how many times the Nobel Prizes have not been awarded as of 2021?
27. Which Disney Princess called Gus and Jaq friends?
28. What is the biggest state in America?
29. In which country would you find the original Legoland?
30. How many minutes long is the film Jaws?
31. How many states have 5 letters?
32. Between 1901 and 2020, the Nobel Prizes and the Prize in Economic Sciences were awarded how many times?
33. What is the internet country domain TLD for Ghana?
34. Joseph Erlanger and Herbert Spencer Gasser received the Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine in which year?
35. What percentage of the Earth’s surface is made up o the Atlantic Ocean?
36. In which sport would you use a shuttlecock?
37. How many American states start with new?
38. Which country ends with a KEY?
39. What kind of food is Penne?
40. Otto Stern received the Nobel Prize in 1943 in which category?
41. In which state was former US President Barack Obama born?
42. How many teeth does an adult human have?
43. To the nearest day, how many days in total with Elizabeth’s uncle’s reign as Edward VIII before he abdicated?
44. Name a country that has all 5 vowels.
45. In Welsh mythology, who is a metalsmith considered to be, like the Irish Goibniu, a reflex of the Gallo-Roman deity Gobannus?
46. How high is Mount Everest in meters?
47. Which country ends with ANY?
48. What is a stringed musical instrument in traditional Japanese theater meaning “three-flavor line string”?
49. What year did Britain join the EEC, now knows as the European Union?
50. What is an elegant brand, Hermes?
51. Which Friend has the middle name, Muriel?
52. What is a nation on the Red Sea?
53. In which year, at St. Mary’s Hospital, London, Alexander Fleming discovered penicillin?
54. Which country ends with a MEN?
55. What is the Alpha 2 code for Ghana?
56. Which character is often referred to with ‘Giantsbane’ in their name in the Game of Thrones?
57. Which location has its internet country domain TLD .gi?
58. What kind of Japanese brand 6%DokiDoki is?
59. Gocta, Catarata falls is where in Peru?
60. What weird food in Ukrain is meaty jello with garlic and pieces of said meat inside?
61. How many countries start with an A?
62. What color are the seats in the House of Commons?
63. Slovakia’s capital is what?
64. According to statistics, what percent of Americans lose their wallets/purses?
65. Which country has its Alpha 2 code GH?
66. What is Breezy in Japan?
67. Famous novel Crash was written in which year?
68. Which color is commonly associated with Marie Schrader throughout the show in Breaking Bad?
69. What is the UPC barcode for Pakistan?
70. How did Italian composer Giacomo Puccini die?
71. Which country ends with a VIA?
72. Beaver (Castor sp.) has its average gestation period of how many days?
73. What is a suburb of Kumasi in the Ashanti Region of Ghana?
74. In which year Arnold Schwarzenegger received the Doctor of Humane Letters for contribution?
75. What is the Alpha 3 code for Grenada?
76. The science concerned with the origin, evolution, and structure of the earth is called what?
77. Who is the god of doors, time, duality, doorways, passages, frames, transition, and gates in Roman mythology?
78. Which famous novel Sinclair Lewis wrote in 1922?
79. In which year, Arnold Schwarzenegger won Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards for “Terminator 2: Judgement Day”?
80. Neutral litmus paper is what color?
81. Ashburys Railway Station is located in which city?
82. Khaan Buuz is a brand in which country?
83. What is the capital of Bulgaria?
84. How many episodes of Breaking Bad were aired?
85. Which country has its Alpha 3 code GP?
86. What is a Laffy Taffy?
87. What special character can be get from the shortcut keys Alt+0246?
88. What is JAR Bolt of Lightning?
89. Peugeot is originated in which country?
90. In which century did Rembrandt live?
91. What is a time period when sacrifices were made to atone for sins?
92. Ammonia gas turns red litmus paper what color?
93. What color shirt is Walt wearing in the iconic desert scene where he is pointing a gun wearing his white underwear, in Breaking Bad?
94. What is the national flower in Portugal?
95. What is the UN Code for Haiti?
96. A Croatian speaks in what language?
97. What is the generic name for any chemical product that is used industrially and domestically to remove color from a fabric or fiber or to clean or to remove stains?
98. Riboflavin was discovered in what year?
99. Rush Lake is located in which county in Utah?
100. What is the brand Red Vines loved by children?
More Interesting Trivia and Quizzes
- 100 General Knowledge Basic Questions in English Quizzes
- 100 GK General Knowledge Questions Quizzes in English Trivia
- 101 General Knowledge Questions and Answers Trivia Quizzes
- 100 Simple General Knowledge Questions Trivia in English Printable
- 100 Trivia General Knowledge Questions and Answers in English
- 100 Funny Trivia Questions and Answers Printable Quizzes
- 100 Trivia Questions And Answers Funny Trivia Quiz Printable
- 100 Increase Your General Knowledge Questions and Answers
- 100 International GK Questions with Answers in English Quiz
- Some 100 GK Questions with Answers Trivia in English Quizzes
- Some 100 Important GK Quiz Questions in English Printable
- Some 100 General Knowledge Quiz Questions in English Trivia
- 100 Hard General Knowledge Questions and Answers in English
- 100 GK Questions in English Quizzes for Competitive Exams
- 100 Interesting GK Questions with Answers in English Quizzes
- 100 of the Best GK Questions in English with Answers Trivia
- 100 Easy General Knowledge Questions and Answers in English
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz Questions and Answers in English
- 100 General Knowledge Questions with Answers in English
- 100 General Knowledge Questions and Answers in English