The random quiz questions easy answers printable trivia for free is tough to successfully cram for this topic because there’s so much to remember in order to do well in the essays. The greatest method to enhance the abilities that will help you ace your Exam is to write practice essays or essay scaffolds, as well as short answer solutions. Let’s solve the random quiz questions easy answers printable trivia for free.
In 1951, “The African Queen,” directed by John Huston and based on the 1935 novel of the same name, is released in Los Angeles, California, starring Humphrey Bogart and Katharine Hepburn (Academy Awards Best Actor 1952). Enjoy random quiz questions easy answers printable trivia for free.
The first East-West Shrine Bowl game of college football ‘all-stars’ was held at Ewing Park in San Francisco in 1925, in front of 25,000 people. Shriners Hospitals for Children continues to profit from the proceeds. Explore random quiz questions easy answers printable trivia for free.
Have fun with random quiz questions easy answers printable trivia for free. On the same day that the US Government complains about British involvement with American commerce ships at sea in 1914, the Germans declare that food would be treated as contraband and subject to confiscation; this undermines America’s appeal.
The number of Madurese people varies greatly according to official and scholarly sources. Madurese people account for approximately 3.03 percent of Indonesia’s population, or 7,179,356 individuals, according to a countrywide population census held in 2010. On the other hand, other scientific publications use far bigger numbers, ranging from 10.5 to 10.8 million individuals. In any event, the Madurese are one of Indonesia’s major ethnic groups, ranking fourth behind the Javanese, Sundanese, and Batak peoples, according to census data from 2010. It’s time to grab random quiz questions easy answers printable trivia for free!
Random Quiz Questions Easy Answers Printable Trivia Free
1. Gulf War ended in which year?
2. What is the house of a chicken called?
3. What zodiac has its sign “5”?
4. Which roots are also known as photosynthetic roots?
5. Beatles’ “I Feel Fine” single goes #1 & stays #1 for 3 weeks in which year?
6. Who said, “The truth is rarely pure and never simple”?
7. The Pacific League or Pa League is one of the two professional baseball leagues constituting which organization?
Nippon Professional Baseball in Japan
8. Who wrote the book Reflexions sur la revolution en France in 1790?
9. Low melting/boiling points are one of the Fundamental properties of metals. True/ False?
10. In which year, “Funny Girl” based on the life of Fanny Brice, with Barbra Streisand closes on Broadway?
11. Eleanor of Aquitaine glorified the throne as the Queen of England in which year?
12. In ballet, what term refers to a foot and leg position when the toes and knees are extended and elongated, rather than forming the usual soft curve?
13. Erik Larson wrote which popular fiction in 2003?
The Devil in the White City
14. Talk up =?
to praise or boost
15. In which year, Moors Murderers Ian Brady and Myra Hindley claim the last victim?
16. Tell off =?
17. Who started his Presidentship of France in 2007?
18. JOCKEY is a brand of what?
19. Russian military aircraft type “Diamond DA42T” was introduced in which year?
20. Buffalo Bills beat San Diego Chargers 23-0; repeat previous year’s win over SD in AFL Championship, 1965 held in which venue in San Diego?
21. “Catch-23” (1990) is a famous work by whom, with Captain John Yossarian?
22. In 1966, who writes “Purple Haze” backstage at the Upper Cut Club, London?
23. Chador is traditional wear in which country?
24. What is velcro?
hook and loop fastener
25. In 1966, who establishes Kwanzaa (1st fruits of harvest) holiday?
26. After being overthrown and _____, the deposed leader offered to bow down to his conqueror.
27. City Island is located in which US state?
28. Tomás Estrada Palma, the first president of Cuba was born in which year?
29. In astronomy, what is Psyche?
30. In 1967, BBC broadcasts which The Beatles’ psychedelic travelogue?
“Magical Mystery Tour”
31. Crocker Island is an island located by which city in New York, on the Susquehanna River?
32. In 1976, which musical was closed at St James Theater NYC after 8 performances?
33. What is Styrofoam?
a light resilient foam of polystyrene
34. What is Chokers?
a Neck Jewelry
35. In which year, Dave Brubeck Quartet formally disband?
36. After 12 years as a Scout, Ryan Andresen was told by his Boy Scout troop in the San Francisco Bay Area in 2012, what?
that he couldn’t receive the Eagle Scout award, the highest rank in the organization
37. In 1975, a crowd of 85,661 attend the 1st day of Australia vs which team’s test match was held in MCG cricket?
38. What is a container designed to receive and transport and dump waste?
39. The 1979 Constitution of Iran designated whom as the head of state and the president and prime minister as the heads of government?
40. In which year, Arab terrorists in Athens fire on El Al plane, kills 1?
41. What is the name of Age ended in 1300 B.C.?
The Bronze Age
42. In 1968, Bruin Ted Green sets an NHL penalty record of 3 minors, 2 majors & 2 game misconducts in a game against the NY Rangers in which venue in NY?
Madison Square Garden
43. Term “grand pas” (e.g., grand pas de deux), often referred to as grand adage, that features dance partnering, associated to which dance?
44. Who was the United States Poet Laureate in 1945–1946?
45. In 1968, Jay Allen’s which musical was premiered in NYC?
46. The Communist Party of Nepal (Marxist-Leninist) is founded in which year?
47. Classical Era started in which year?
48. In 1973, how many astronauts boarded in 2 Skylab walk-in spaces for a record 7 hours?
49. What is Dacron
a kind of polyester fabric
50. In which year, Led Zeppelin’s concert debut in Denver as an opener for Vanilla Fudge?
More Interesting Quizzes and Trivia
- 100 GK Questions and Answers Trivia in One Word Quiz Printable
- 100 Easy General Knowledge Questions and Answers for Adults
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz Questions and Answers for Adults
- 100 Common General Knowledge Questions and Answers for Adults
- 100 General Knowledge Trivia Questions about World History
- 50 Dinosaur Trivia Questions Answer Interesting Fun Facts
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz Questions with Answers for Adults
- 60 Horse Quiz Questions and Answers Equestrian Facts Printable
- 100 General Trivia Questions and Answers Quiz Test for Adults
- 100 General Knowledge Fun Quiz Questions Interesting GK
- 100 General Knowledge Questions for Fun GK Trivia Quiz
- 100 Quiz Questions and Answers General Knowledge for Fun
- 100 Free General Knowledge Trivia Quiz Games for Adults
- 100 Fun Facts General Knowledge Quiz Questions Answer Test
- 100 Fun Quiz Questions English General Knowledge Quiz Test
- 100 Random History Trivia Questions Answers English GK Quiz
- 100 Fun General Knowledge Trivia Quiz Questions with Answers
- 100 Fun General Knowledge Printable Trivia Quiz with Answers
- 100 General Knowledge Fun Trivia Questions and Answers