50 GK questions and answers is a unique source of acquiring some great general knowledge quiz in the printable format. For a variety of reasons, as a millennial who grew up in a quickly changing environment, I’ve learned to value my general knowledge background with 50 GK questions and answers.
Knowledge is power, and this isn’t simply true in the realms of espionage and international affairs by dint of 50 GK questions and answers. Being well-informed is beneficial to everyone. What role does broad knowledge play in society? Knowing the answers to trivia questions and quizzes is only a small part of it. Being updated on current events and having a basic understanding of a number of areas might help you become more social and effective 50 GK questions and answers.
If you don’t share the same interests, it might be tough to strike up a discussion with a friend, coworker, acquaintance, or stranger by solving 50 GK questions and answers. General knowledge and current events are great conversation starters and may help you get through those awkward silences.
Knowing common ideas and fundamental knowledge will help you handle the topic smoothly, whether it’s at an important business meeting or a first date with an interest to solve these 50 GK questions and answers.
50 GK questions and answers
1. Who are the sculptors of the 27-meter tall statue Our Lady of the Rockies at Butte, Montana, USA?
Robert O’Bill (artist/creator) Laurien Eugene Riehl (designer)
2. Ping An International Finance Centre tower in Shenzhen, China was completed in which year?
3. Annaghdown Abbey ruin is located in which country?
Republic of Ireland
4. What is the tallest statue in the USA?
Statue of Liberty, 46 m/151ft
5. The name Hilary comes from Latin meaning what?
6. What are the constructed language codes starting with old SIL codes and adding more information?
Verbix language codes
7. What is Unicaja in Spain?
8. Chicken tikka masala was first known at which time?
9. Who was Liu Niangzi?
Chinese Imperial chef
10. Katy Mirza was the first Indian woman to do what?
Feature in Playboy
11. Choppies is a food brand of which country?
12. What is the chess Pawn called in the Albanian language?
(U) Ushtari (soldier)
13. What is Singlestick?
a basket-hilted wooden practice weapon for broadsword fencing
14. Cup fungi are usually edible what?
15. The Rhine rises in which country?
16. Which religion has the symbol of the Druze star?
17. Which mathematical sign denotes the ratio of two quantities?
18. Abbadia San Salvatore municipality is located in which country?
19. Forel Glacier is located in which African country?
20. Richard Attenbourough and his wife were the first leads in what play?
21. What is Lycopodium clavatum?
22. Edgar Rice Burroughs created which lion character in the popular fiction Tarzan and the Golden Lion?
23. What is Confit byaldi?
a Vegetable dish
24. In 1066 which riots took place in Granada, Andalusia?
25. Farok Pluto Bulsara became more famous as who?
26. What is a small, for use with after-dinner coffee cups, usually smaller than a teaspoon?
27. Alirajpur was a thriving state in 1437-1948 under which empire?
28. What is the Symmetric difference sign in set theory?
29. What is the name of neuroscience fMRI, MRI scans, and atlases for human and mouse brains?
BIRN fMRI and MRI data
30. What beverage was named after the UK Prime Minister of the 1830s Earl Grey?
31. Beginnings is a popular studio album by Mike Kobluk, Joe Frazier, and who?
32. Greenough Hall is a freshman dormitory for which college?
33. Eisenhower Expressway (Interstate 290) is located near which US state?
34. Stafford county is located in which US state?
35. Which actor made his debut in the 1958 film Cry Baby Killer?
36. Written by Yip Harburg and Burton Lane, who is the artist of the song Ad-Lib Blues?
37. Who is the author of the fictional lion character “Cowardly Lion” in The Wonderful Wizard of Oz?
L. Frank Baum
38. In memory of the 29th president of the United States, Warren G. Harding Middle School is located in which US city in Pennsylvania?
39. The Jewish Holocaust Centre is located in which Australian city?
40. Traditionally Lamborghini Miura and Diablo are named for what?
41. Coors Field stadium is located in which US city?
42. What is the common name of Galeocerdo cuvier fish?
43. Who is the first woman prime minister of Sweden?
44. What is Alucita montigena in Sri Lanka?
45. What sport still requires competitors to wear formal clothing?
Snooker or Billiards
46. Where is the home of bird Brook lamprey, Lampetra planeri?
47. Anacamptis palustris is a species of what?
48. Los Angeles Dodgers is a popular team for what sport in the USA?
Major League Baseball
49. Vianden City History Museum was located in which country?
50. You have the head of ebay.com what’s eBay translated to in Russian?
Fuck off — the imperative of word fuck
More Interesting Trivia and Quizzes
- 100 Important General Knowledge Quiz Questions and Answers
- 100 Geography General Knowledge Quiz Questions with Answers
- 100 World Geography Quiz Questions and Answers GK Trivia
- 100 Geography General Knowledge Questions and Answers Quiz
- 100 General Knowledge Questions and Answers in Geography
- 100 Easy Random GK Trivia Questions General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 Easy Miscellaneous Trivia Questions and Answers GK Quiz
- 100 Random Trivia Questions and Answers GK Quiz Easy
- 100 8th Grade Trivia Questions and Answers GK Printable Quiz
- 100 Free Trivia Questions And Answers General Knowledge
- 100 Hard General Knowledge Trivia Questions and Answers
- 100 Trivia GK Crack Questions and Answers Quiz Printable
- 100 Short GK Questions and Answers Quiz General Knowledge
- 100 Random GK Knowledge Quiz Questions and Answers Trivia
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz for Class 9 GK Printable Trivia
- 100 GK One Word Question and Answer Quiz in English Printable
- 100 GK Questions for Quiz Competition with Answers Printable
- 100 World General Knowledge Questions and Answers GK Quiz
- 100 GK Questions Quiz for Class 5 to 10 with Answers Trivia
- 100 General Knowledge Questions and Answers for 7th Class Students