Unique trivia questions general knowledge hard trivia interesting facts printable English random questions and answers trivia for teen students and senior citizens are great!
Because the Human being is the embodiment of Consciousness, Knowledge, and Bliss, it seeks these three qualities in the cosmos and within itself in order to complete It-Self. Let’s enjoy the unique trivia questions general knowledge. There will be peace and prestige where there are unique trivia questions general knowledge; otherwise, there will be strife, unrest, and troubles. People blame a lack of resources and the current economic situation, and the majority of them claim to be short on time.
We might conclude that those who make excuses are unaware of the significance of unique trivia questions general knowledge or are unaware of the requirement of knowledge. Autism can only be overcome through education. However, by turning knowledge into a means of getting money, we have fallen behind in the moral and spiritual realms.
Ian Huntley is convicted guilty of two counts of murder at the Old Bailey in London in 2003, bringing the Soham murder trial to a close. Maxine Carr, his lover, was found guilty of perverting the course of justice. Find those unique trivia questions in general knowledge.
The third Lord of the Rings film, “The Return of the King,” was released in 2003. The film earns US$72 million in its opening weekend, making it the second picture to gross over $1 billion worldwide. Explore these unique trivia questions’ general knowledge.
Gus Andreone, 103, records the 8th ace of his career on the 113-yard 14th hole at the Lakes Course, Palm Aire, Sarasota, FL in 2014. He is the world’s oldest golfer to achieve a hole-in-one. Solve these fantastic unique trivia questions in general knowledge.
Unique General Knowledge Trivia Quiz Questions Printable
1. What is Cynopterus luzoniensis?
Peters’s fruit bat
2. What is the name of the cat played by Orangey and voiced by June Foray in “Visit to a Small Planet”?
3. What is a Badger’s home?
4. Dummer family belongs to which country?
5. In 1920, British Empire receives a League of Nations mandate over which country?
6. Balatonmeggyes is a fictional town in which popular television show?
7. Name a country located in North and Central America, other than Mexico.
8. Khor Virap, an abbey or priory is located in which European country?
9. What is the Administrative capital of Malaysia?
10. In 1938, the Discovery of nuclear fission using uranium by whom and his assistant Fritz Strassmann?
11. Where is the Garden of Alla?
an estate owned by actress Alla Nazimova in West Hollywood, California during the 1920s. It was demolished in 1959.
12. Captain Hector Barbossa is a fictional character of which franchise, appearing in all films of the series?
Pirates of the Caribbean
13. Jaigaon border divides which two countries?
India – Bhutan
14. What is the study of inscriptions, or epigraphs, like writing; it is the science of identifying graphemes, clarifying their meanings?
15. In 1920, which country receives a League of Nations mandate over SW Africa?
16. Which US state has its etymological origin related to Queen Calafia?
17. Name a country located in South America.
18. What is a steak cut from the back of the animal below the top sirloin and above the flank?
Bottom sirloin steak
19. The Jetsons was a popular animated cartoon telecasted in which decade?
20. In 1920, which country receives League of Nations mandate over Pacific islands?
21. Dance/Dancing Queen is an honorific nickname of which music artist of the United States?
22. Simon & Garfunkel was a popular rock band since which decade?
23. After James, Robert, and John, what is the most popular male name for births in 1921-2020 as per the Social Security Administration of the USA?
24. Boiled beef is a popular dish in which city?
25. In 1933, who scored a century on Test Cricket debut (went on to 118)?
26. “Cliffdiving” is a Promotional CDs/7″s by which band group?
27. In 78th Davis Cup, which country beats Sweden in Stuttgart (3-2) in 1989?
28. KTBN, Salt Lake City Utah, begins shortwave radio transmissions in which year?
29. Who got the Screen Actors Guild Life Achievement Award in 1972?
30. Last British troops leave Irish Free State in which December?
31. Who had the honorable mention of the Peabody Award in 1940 for America Calling?
KSTP Radio, St. Paul, Minnesota
32. Eliot House is one of twelve undergraduate residential Houses at which university?
33. In 1989, which country elects conservative Fernando Collor de Mello as president?
34. Nodulose Roots are single beads, become swollen at the apex and have a definite shape, such as what?
35. In 1933, who scores 133 on Test Cricket debut, Eng v India at Bombay?
B H Valentine
36. Trenton township is located in which US state?
37. Zeitung vum Lëtzebuerger Vollek, a daily newspaper is published from which country?
38. What does the astronomical Zodiac symbol ♐︎ mean?
39. Draw in =?
to reduce, contract; to become shorter; to slow down and stop, e.g., car, etc.
40. In 1923, which Greek king was overthrown by the army/republic?
41. What is blasphemy?
the action or offense of speaking sacrilegiously about God or sacred things; profane talk
42. Who said, “There are no regrets in life, just lessons”?
43. In 1992, “Christmas Carol” opens at which theatre in NYC for 22 performances?
44. The vascular structures of dicot leaves form what-like veins?
45. US submarine S-4 sinks after collision killing all 34 aboard in which year?
46. 3rd (Prince of Wales’s) Dragoon Guards was an 1881 regiment in which Army?
47. In 1989, who scored cricket century on 1st-class debut (114 SA v WA)?
48. What is the home of Philadelphia White Stockings – NA (1873–1875)?
Jefferson Street Grounds
49. Principality of Benevento was one of the defeated parties in Norman’s conquest of southern Italy (1000-1139). True or false?
50. In 1925, Colonel William “Billy” Mitchell was court-martialed for what reason?
More Interesting Trivia and Quizzes
- 100 Good Family Quiz Questions English General Knowledge
- 100 Fun General Knowledge Quiz Questions English Printable
- 100 World General Knowledge Quiz English GK Trivia Printable
- 100 GK Questions for Quiz Competition with Answers in English
- 100 Brain Teaser Quiz Questions Answers General Knowledge
- 100 Very Hard Quiz Questions General Knowledge Printable
- 100 Good General Knowledge Quiz Questions Answers English
- 100 Free Hard General Knowledge Quiz Questions and Answers
- 100 Quick Quiz Questions and Answers General Knowledge
- 100 Weekly General Knowledge Free Quiz Questions Answers
- 100 Quiz Questions for Adults with Answers GK Printable Trivia
- 100 Daily Quiz Questions Answers GK Trivia English Printable
- 100 Obscure General Knowledge Questions with Answers Quiz
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz Questions Printable English Trivia
- 100 Around the World General Knowledge Quiz Questions GK
- 100 Pub General Knowledge Questions and Answers Free Quiz
- 100 Best General Knowledge Quiz Questions Ever with Answers
- 100 Best General Knowledge Quiz Printable GK Online Trivia
- 100 Top General Knowledge Questions GK Trivia Printable Quiz
- 100 Best General Knowledge Quiz Questions Answer Printable
trivia for senior citizens
100 random questions and answers
December trivia questions
funny true or false questions