Stupid trivia questions general knowledge printable are quite fun for readers. There are two different forms of data. That which is merely stupid trivia questions general knowledge printable and dues has no bearing on how we behave and that which does. We’ve all studied topics in school and earned knowledge that we’ve never applied without stupid trivia questions general knowledge printable.
Then there’s the information we use in our everyday work, such as computer skills, scientific abilities, stupid trivia questions general knowledge printable, and so on. Thus, we use the term ‘moon’ to refer to enlightenment, and the term ‘sun’ to refer to the ‘clothing’ of consciousness with which all are dressed in order to ‘get ready’ for the party of Ineffable Speech at the Understanding Palace of Franca Lingua Enlightenment! SOlve these stupid trivia questions general knowledge printable. Words can’t express what I’m feeling!
Fallon Sherrock of England becomes the first woman to win a match in the PDC World Darts Championship in 2019, defeating Ted Evetts of England 3-2 at the Alexandra Palace in London. Explore these stupid trivia questions general knowledge printable.
In 2020, King Carl XVI Gustaf would declare that Sweden’s reaction to COVID-19 was a failure, condemning the country’s divisive anti-lockdown approach. Find below some stupid trivia questions general knowledge quiz printable.
The People’s Movement for the Liberation of Angola, or MPLA (from Portuguese: Movimento Popular de Libertaço de Angola), was founded in 1956 and has administered the country since its independence from Portugal. Solve these stupid quiz trivia questions general knowledge printable.
The United Nations General Assembly approves Resolution 54/134 in 1999, declaring November 25 to be the annual International Day to End Violence Against Women. Test yourself with these stupid trivia questions general knowledge printable English quiz.
Stupid Trivia General Knowledge Quiz Questions for Fun
1. What is the name of several fictional characters featured in the long-running BBC historic comedy television series Blackadder?
2. George W. Marston House, 1905 the home of George Marston and wife, Anna Marston, located in which location in San Diego, California?
3. PROMI, a weekly newspaper is published from which country?
4. Who said, “Develop a passion for learning. If you do, you will never cease to grow”?
Anthony J. D’Angelo
5. In WWII, US Army announces the end of excluding Japanese-Americans from the West Coast, detainees released in which year?
6. Name a country located in South America.
7. Rann of Kutch border divides which two countries?
India – Pakistan
8. In 1991, which team scored a team record 8 goals in one period in the 2nd session of 10-2 win over NHL expansion San Jose Sharks?
9. What was the Bismarck Sea Massacre held on 26 March 1944 in the Pacific Ocean?
Allied boats and bombers assaulted Japanese rescue vessels, as well as survivors in life rafts and swimming or floating in the water, after destroying a Japanese convoy
10. US destroyers sink in a storm off which coast, 790 killed in 1944?
11. What does the astronomical Zodiac symbol ♑︎ mean?
12. Drop across =?
to come across to visit
13. Which dynasty in China was founded by the legendary Yu the Great (c. 2123-2025 BC)?
14. Marius Corbett, South Africa is associated with which sport?
15. Which couple completed 405 runs 5th wicket stand, score 234 each in 1946?
Bradman & Barnes
16. Principality of Salerno was one of the defeated parties in Norman’s conquest of southern Italy (1000-1139). True or false?
17. In 1991, which soap opera was aired its 6,000th episode?
“One Life To Live”
18. Fasciculated Tuberous Roots is the cluster of adventitious roots for food storage, have a definite shape, such as what?
19. Cellink, a 3D printer manufacturer, is headquartered in which city in Massachusetts, USA?
20. San Francisco M-Ocean View streetcar resumes service & is extended to Market St in which year?
21. The Countering America’s Adversaries Through Sanctions Act (CAATSA) is a United States federal law that imposed sanctions on some countries since which year?
22. In ethics, what is value pluralism?
The belief that there are numerous equally valid and essential ideals that are in conflict with one another
23. In 1991, Hon. Patrick Augustus Mervyn Manning becomes the Prime Minister of which country?
Trinidad & Tobago
24. What is Azorhizobium caulinodans, clinically important?
25. Which British industrial company receives a patent for holography, invented by Dennis Gabor in their development lab in 1947?
26. Toms River township is located in which US state?
27. In 1991, NBA’s most lopsided game Cleveland beats which team by 148-80?
28. “No, It Isn’t” is a Promotional CDs/7″s by which band group?
29. Who was awarded the Honorary Citizen of Chicago in 1975?
30. Which country recognizes the People’s Republic of China in 1949?
31. Who had the honorable mention of the Peabody Award in 1940 for Meritorious Service to a Localized Area?
KNX Radio, Los Angeles, California
32. In 1991, which team beat Miami Heat 148-80, by record 68 pts?
33. Kirkland House is one of twelve undergraduate residential Houses at which university?
34. After James and Robert, what is the most popular male name for births in 1921-2020 as per the Social Security Administration of the USA?
35. Which musicals was closed at 46th St Theater NYC after 86 performances in 1949?
36. King of Pakistani Pop is an honorific nickname of which music artist?
37. What is the home of Athletic – League Alliance (1877)?
Jefferson Street Grounds
38. The beef top blade steak comes from which section of a steer or heifer of the animal?
39. Where do you find Style in a flower?
40. In 1951, Dutch Communist Party members were forbidden to be what?
41. What is Basque?
42. Which US state has its etymological origin “Ruddy, red”?
43. What is Bulgogi?
Beef steak dish
44. My Three Sons was a popular TV show telecasted in which decade?
45. US Federal Communications Commission approves RCA’s black & white-compatible color TV specifications in which year?
46. Which country has its Judicial capital, Bloemfontein?
47. Babylon, Texas is a fictional town in which popular television show?
48. Pink Floyd was a popular rock band since which decade?
49. 4th Royal Irish Dragoon Guards was an 1881 regiment in which Army?
50. India seizes Goa & 2 other Portuguese colonies in which year?
More Interesting Trivia and Quizzes
- 100 Good Family Quiz Questions English General Knowledge
- 100 Fun General Knowledge Quiz Questions English Printable
- 100 World General Knowledge Quiz English GK Trivia Printable
- 100 GK Questions for Quiz Competition with Answers in English
- 100 Brain Teaser Quiz Questions Answers General Knowledge
- 100 Very Hard Quiz Questions General Knowledge Printable
- 100 Good General Knowledge Quiz Questions Answers English
- 100 Free Hard General Knowledge Quiz Questions and Answers
- 100 Quick Quiz Questions and Answers General Knowledge
- 100 Weekly General Knowledge Free Quiz Questions Answers
- 100 Quiz Questions for Adults with Answers GK Printable Trivia
- 100 Daily Quiz Questions Answers GK Trivia English Printable
- 100 Obscure General Knowledge Questions with Answers Quiz
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz Questions Printable English Trivia
- 100 Around the World General Knowledge Quiz Questions GK
- 100 Pub General Knowledge Questions and Answers Free Quiz
- 100 Best General Knowledge Quiz Questions Ever with Answers
- 100 Best General Knowledge Quiz Printable GK Online Trivia
- 100 Top General Knowledge Questions GK Trivia Printable Quiz
- 100 Best General Knowledge Quiz Questions Answer Printable