Trivia questions trivia general knowledge fun games interesting printable facts are awesome! Knowledge is, without a doubt, the most important resource in every company. Because the more people know, the better they will perform. In fact, knowledge is regarded as a critical component of every business. As it is widely understood that knowledge is the most valuable resource, a technique for managing an organization’s operations and personnel is required.
Ilie Nastase, a Romanian tennis player, wins the lucrative season-ending tournament at the Coubertin Stadium in Paris in 1971 with a perfect 6-0 record. Let’s enjoy these trivia questions trivia general knowledge fun games interesting printable facts.
In 1959, Jack Brabham finishes fourth in the season-ending US Grand Prix at Sebring, becoming the first Australian to win the Formula One World Drivers Championship by four points over British driver John Surtees. Tony Brooks is a well-known actor.
Willem J Kolff and his colleagues at the Cleveland Clinic in Ohio removed a dog’s heart and replaced it with a pneumatic pump, which kept the hound alive for 90 minutes, demonstrating the artificial heart’s viability. Explore these trivia questions trivia general knowledge fun games interesting printable facts
The discovery of the world’s oldest figurative artwork (43,900 years old) from a cave in Sulawesi, Indonesia, was announced in the journal “Nature” in 2019. Share these trivia questions trivia general knowledge fun games interesting printable facts.
1961 Ballon d’Or: Omar Svori of Juventus wins the award for the greatest football player in Europe, beating out Luis Suárez of Spain and Johnny Haynes of England.
In 1987, the Soyuz TM-4 launches three cosmonauts to the Mir space station: Vladimir Titov, Musa Manarov, and Anatoli Levchenko. Titov and Manarov set a new spaceflight record by staying in space for little about 366 days. Hook up these trivia questions trivia general knowledge fun games interesting printable facts now!
Trivia Questions General Knowledge Quiz Trivia Fun Games
1. Ioamnet Quintero is a high jumper athlete in which country?
1. Qinhuangdao is a what type of city in China?
A port city
2. Very tired=?
3. David Rudisha held the Olympic record in 100 meters athletic in which game?
4. Ain’t That Lovin’ You, Baby – the song was recorded by which American singer?
5. In 1572, Spanish troops begin the siege of what city?
6. In Roman mythology, who killed the god Remus?
7. In 1960, Cy Coleman and Carolyn Leigh’s musical “Wildcat” with Lucille Ball was premiered in which city?
8. Eudocia (421–441) was an empress of which empire?
9. In Roman mythology, who is the son of Jupiter and Juno?
10. In 1477, Duchess Maria of Burgundy ended what in states of The Netherlands?
11. George Cehanovsky performed in which famous opera in New York?
12. In 1960, Black Sunday – Riot in which city caused 114 to die?
13. Where do you find the Vas deferens?
In a human body
14. Who is the writer of the fiction, The Corrections (2001)?
15. In 1618, The Polish–Lithuanian Commonwealth and the Tsardom of Russia agree to the Truce of Deulino ending which war?
Polish–Muscovite War (1605–1618)
16. What is the 6th pair of Cranial Nerves in the human body?
17. “Please, Mr. Postman” by Marvelettes released in which year?
18. What is Harry Potter’s spell for tickling charm?
19. Port of Beaumont is located in which US state?
20. In 1419, Heretic Nicolaas Serrurier was exiled from which city?
21. In computer networking, which port is assigned to Active Users (systat service)?
22. In 1959, who published his discovery of the antiproton, a sub-atomic antiparticle for which he was awarded the Nobel Prize in Physics in 1959?
Emilio G. Segrè
23. Al Bukayriyah city is located in which country?
24. What is Black Beauty?
25. In 384, who died and ended his reign as Catholic Pope. Began reign 366?
St Damasus I
26. Cairo city was founded in which year?
27. Strasbourg city is located in which country?
28. Drop off =?
to fall asleep; to diminish
29. The ongoing Yemen Conflict was started in which year?
30. In 359, who was the first known Prefect of the City of Constantinople, took office?
31. Which type of roots has an appearance of discs placed one over the other, eg., Ipecac?
32. What is the home of a bear called?
den, cave large forest
33. Who said, “Don’t gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver or gold”?
34. Words to use instead of VERY: Very scared -—>?
35. Who won the 82nd Heisman Trophy Award in 2016?
Lamar Jackson, Louisville Cardinals (QB), the youngest player to win at 19
36. The initial idea for which tournament came in 1957 from Nassif Majdalani and Izzat Al Turk?
37. Bryce Canyon National Park is located in which US state?
38. A bronze statue of which US president on horseback was dedicated in 1896 in Cincinnati’s Piatt Park?
William Henry Harrison
39. What was the Jaffna lagoon massacre held on 2 January 1993 in Jaffna District, Sri Lanka?
A massacre of 38 Tamil civilians by Sri Lankan Navy in the sea off Jaffna District, Sri Lanka
40. In 1730, Voltaire’s which tragedy was premiered in Paris?
41. What does the astronomical symbol ☍ mean?
42. Citrusville, a fictional town, created by whom?
43. Michael, Robert, James, John, David, William, Richard, Thomas, Gary, Charles were the top ten male names in which year?
44. Konstadinós Gatsioúdis, Greece is associated with which sport?
45. In 1928, which city police thwart an attempt on President-elect Herbert Hoover?
46. On June 27, 1957, which hurricane demolished Cameron, Louisiana, US, killing 400 people?
47. Which Australian athlete holds the record of 400 m, 44.38, on 26 September 1988 at the Olympic Games held in Seoul, South Korea?
48. Which species of Proteobacteria is named after the Belgian microbiologist Joseph Frateur?
49. On July 25, 1956, which Italian ocean liner collided with the Swedish ocean liner MS Stockholm off the Nantucket, Massachusetts, coastline, 51 were killed?
SS Andrea Doria
50. In 1949, Chicago Bear Johnny Lujack passes for 6 touchdowns vs which team by 52-29?
More Interesting Quizzes and Trivia
- 100 Random Facts Quiz and Answers General Knowledge Trivia
- 100 Random History General Knowledge Quiz Questions Answers
- 100 Random Facts Quiz with Answers Trivia General Knowledge
- 100 Weird General Knowledge Questions Answers English Trivia
- 100 Simple General Knowledge Questions with Answers Quiz
- 100 Trivia Questions for High School Students GK Online Quiz
- 100 Online General Knowledge Quiz Questions Answers English
- 100 History General Knowledge Questions and Answers Quiz
- 100 World General Knowledge Quiz with Answers Trivia English
- 100 World Best GK Questions Answers Printable Quiz in English
- 100 Difficult Trivia Questions English General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 September Trivia Questions and Answers GK Fun Quiz Facts
- 100 Trivia Questions for Seniors with Answers Printable GK
- 100 of the Office Trivia Questions and Answers GK English Quiz
- 100 Great Trivia Questions Answers General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 August Trivia Questions and Answers – August GK Fun Facts
- 100 Hard Trivia General Knowledge Questions in English for Kids
- 100 General Knowledge Trivia for Middle Schoolers in English
- 100 Easy General Knowledge Quiz with Answers GK in English
- 100 of Some General Knowledge Questions and Answers Quiz