Difficult trivia questions quiz with answers GK general knowledge in English quiz online free quiz test printable is ready to solve for the challenge take enthusiastic learners. These difficult trivia questions general knowledge in English are quite easy to solve and need the attention of about half an hour to grasp all appropriately.
Making things easy has a single trick – to practice. What you listen to or learn today must be practiced again and again, in order to harness the lesson by heart forever. By this, any hard thing turns easy, like these difficult trivia questions with answers quiz.
No doubt, these difficult trivia questions with answers to general knowledge in English quizzes are full of wit and fun, collected from many resourceful sources so that our learners don’t get bored and monotonous.
Let’s solve these interesting difficult trivia questions answers general knowledge in English GK facts and information as soon as possible!
Difficult Trivia Questions Answers
1. How many species of butterfly are there in Australia?
More than 400 species
2. What does Savory mean?
savory is full of flavor, delicious, and tasty; savory is also often used to mean the opposite of sweet, or salty.
3. What is a flan?
Egg and pastry-based food in British cuisine
4. Name a country that has pineapples on its Coat of arms?
Antigua and Barbuda
5. What is an abyssal plain?
an underwater plain on the deep ocean floor usually found at depths between 3,000 meters (9,800 ft) and 6,000 meters (20,000 ft)
6. Gulf of Tonkin Attack On US Destroyer Maddox in which year?
7. Uruguay’s fourth goal was scored by whom in the 1930 final?
Héctor Castro (striker)
8. What is Es kelapa muda?
9. A publisher copyright registered an edition of Nathaniel Hawthorne’s “The Scarlet Letter.” in which year?
10. Who patented the Statue of Liberty?
Frederic Auguste Bartholdi, French sculptor
11. What is a Four-barred swordtail?
12. Tyrannosaurus Rex / Sue was discovered South Dakota in which year?
13. In 2006 which city’s Power Blackout occurred?
14. Stages Collapses at which fair on August 13, 2011?
Indiana State Fair
15. What is the population of Singapore?
16. Cape Horn is located in which country?
Headland in Chile
17. What is the other name of Oceanic crust?
18. What is the largest administrative division in China?
19. Who was found murdered in Charles Manson on August 9, 1969?
20. In which country Burgos city is located at 929 m (3,048 ft) elevation?
21. Michael Strogoff: The Courier of the Czar is a popular 1876 novel written by whom?
22. What is the name of the Arctic Archipelago?
Canadian Arctic Archipelago
23. Where is the Headquarters of the Black Lawrence Press?
24. Who wins the fourth gold medal in Berlin Olympics in 1936?
25. Cape Cod is located in which US state?
26. Who directed Jaws?
27. What is the European city with the second-highest elevation?
Leon 837 m (2,746 ft), Spain
28. Name four movies of Dorothy Lamour, an American actress.
Road to Morocco, Road to Bali, Road to Singapore, and Road to Utopia
29. Aloo pie is originated in which country?
Trinidad and Tobago
30. Automobile Club of Great Britain formed in which year?
31. Chukchi Peninsula is located in which country?
32. What is a capon?
33. Who was Grace Louise Troxell?
34. What are the major compositions of the tectonic plates?
Silicon and Aluminium
35. What film won the Best Picture Oscar in 2020?
36. Where is 1010 Midtown located?
a 35-story skyscraper in Atlanta, Georgia with 425 condominiums atop 38,000 of retail and dining space.
37. What is Alku and Alku Toinen?
New York City housing cooperative
38. What is the other name of Qinghai, a landlocked province in China?
39. What is Baked Alaska?
40. Who are the only Premier League team to have gone a full season unbeaten?
41. Afritada is a chicken dish in which country?
42. What is the internet country domain TLD for Panama?
43. In which country Etobicoke district is located?
44. What is Aioli?
Mediterranean sauce made of garlic and olive oil, optionally egg yolks and seasonings
45. What part of Angelica do you eat?
Angelica archangelica, sweetly scented edible stems and roots
46. Boston Pizza restaurant chain is owned by which country?
47. In Roman mythology, Romulus and Remus are twin brothers whose story tells what?
the events that led to the founding of the city of Rome and the Roman Kingdom by Romulus
48. Klondike River is located in which US state?
49. What is Red spinel on calcite?
50. Where do you find Absolute World (condominium) in Canada?
51. Where do you find The asthenosphere?
the highly viscous, mechanically weak, and ductile region of the upper mantle of Earth.
52. What is an Airline chicken?
Boneless chicken dish
53. Japan formally surrenders to the Allies on September 2 in which year?
54. In which year the months of January and February were added to the Roman calendar?
55. US Fed laws specify what color underwear for Crash Dummies?
56. What were “Publick Occurrences Both Foreign and Domestick”?
The first printed newspaper in the US was published on September 25, 1690
57. Who painted “Koningen Hendrik VIII en Edward VI, koninginnen Mary en Elizabeth” in 1584?
58. What is Blanquette de veau?
a French ragout in which neither the veal nor the butter is browned in the cooking process
59. Which American actor and filmmaker was known professionally as John Wayne and nicknamed Duke?
Marion Robert Morrison
60. Which Palace was burned down in 1834 and was replaced by the modern building?
Palace of Westminster
61. What is veal?
The meat of a calf
62. Who painted “Still Life with Apples, Pears, Lemons and Grapes” in 1887?
Vincent van Gogh
63. The Dolphin’s Cry is a 1986 Soviet science fiction film directed by whom?
64. Which country has the highest capital?
Bolivia (La Paz)
65. In Islamic law after having sex with a lamb mortal sin to do what?
Eat its flesh
66. What is “Baby Bumblebee”?
67. What is the longest-running soap opera in the UK?
68. Academy Awards ceremony in 1929 was held in which venue?
Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel
69. The War in the Air is a popular 1908 novel written by whom?
H. G. Wells
70. Who is the Queen’s youngest child?
71. What is Pagliacci?
Opera by Ruggero Leoncavallo
72. Who casts Robert Ritter in the 2021 action thriller film Without Remorse?
73. What is Roe or hard roe?
the fully ripe internal egg masses in the ovaries
74. What links Ben-Hur (1959), Titanic (1997), and The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King (2003)?
Films with the most awards: each earned 11 Academy Awards
75. In Tremonton Utah illegal for women, not men what in an ambulance?
76. Who sings “Swear – I won’t bother asking what you’ve done”?
77. What is Avgolemono?
An egg dish
78. Sansone agonista – is a popular 1671 book written by whom?
79. In FIFA WC 1930 opening match, France encountered which team?
80. Who is seventh in line to the British throne?
Archie Harrison Mountbatten Windsor
81. The Walibri tribe central Australia greet each other how?
82. Wiedersehen mit der Schönen neuen Welt is a popular 1932 science fiction written by whom?
83. What is the highest city in the world, with 30 000 inhabitants?
84. 4 Fingers Crispy Chicken restaurant is located in which country?
85. What is Aiken Drum?
86. What is Akta-Vite?
87. Magnum PI wore a baseball cap supporting what team?
88. Who sings the song “Blank Space”?
89. Who is Sulayman al-Baruni?
90. What year did the UK join the EU?
91. What is the origin country of the soft drink Hamoud Boualem – a soda brand that includes many flavors?
92. Where did doughnuts originate?
93. Roundhay Garden Scene is the first silent film in the UK released in which year?
94. Who casts Aaron Mitchell in the 2021 comedy Sci-fi film The Mitchells vs. the Machines?
95. What crime causes the second most number of arrests in the USA?
96. In FIFA WC 1930 opening match, what was the score of the United States-Belgium match?
97. What is “99 Bottles of Beer”?
98. What is 21 Lutetia?
99. Who sings the 2021 Hip-Hop/Rap song Back In Blood?
100. What is the name of Boris Johnson’s newborn son?
Wilfred Lawrie Nicholas Johnson
More Interesting Quizzes and Trivia
- 75 Home Alone Fresh Trivia Questions and Answers
- 60 Fun Movie Trivia Questions – Fresh MCQ for Fans
- Fifty 90s Disney Movie Trivia Questions and Answers
- 50 Continents and Oceans Quiz Everyone Should Know
- 50 Continents and Oceans Map Quiz Basic Learning
- 50 TV Show Trivia Questions Answers 2000’s
- 50 Evergreen 2000 TV Trivia Questions and Answers
- 50 Movie Trivia Questions and Answers the 2000s
- 50 Game of Thrones Trivia Questions and Answers
- 50 Game of Thrones Trivia Questions for Passionate Fans
- 50 Evergreen Gilmore Girls Trivia Questions MCQs
- 50 Netflix Trivia Questions that Every Fan Answer
- 30 Titanic Movie Quizzes MCQ for Crazy Fans
- Memorable 90s TV Trivia Questions and Answers
- 100 Best Sports Trivia Questions to Know and Share
- 30 Economics Trivia to Solve Before Any Competition
- 25 Economics Quiz MCQ for Brilliant Learners
- 100 Microeconomics Quiz MCQ Every Economist Knows
- 30 Finance Quiz MCQ General Knowledge Trivia
- 50 Personal Finance Quiz Every Educate Tries