Great trivia questions with GK random general knowledge quiz answer free test online printable is here! It is true that great trivia questions are important for general readers from all sects and professions. Getting good marks in a particular quiz should not be your goal, there is plenty of knowledge out there. Think big, see the big picture. Be the boss in great trivia questions.
Life is full of motivation and opportunities. There are a lot of things all around. When you handle a quiz with care it will really be fun. In case you find any fact new, read twice, thrice, in order to get it by heart. Random great trivia questions for all professional people in English give a fundamental concept on general knowledge, which is crucial in all aspects of life to learn about facts, information, and trends.
Let’s solve these great trivia questions with patience, appetite, fun, and thrill and find what surprises are waiting.
Great Trivia Questions Answers
1. What is Kiwano?
also known as horned melon, or African cucumber is a sweet tropical fruit.
2. Which printing method existed in Tang China by the 7th century AD?
3. The United States Congress authorized the original six frigates of the United States Navy with what act?
Naval Act of 1794
4. What is Aqua Net?
5. What is the state rock or stone of Alabama?
6. What is Adakite?
A class of intermediate to felsic volcanic rocks containing low amounts of yttrium and ytterbium
7. How many species the Swallowtail butterfly in the family Papilionidae has?
over 550 species
8. What is a tart?
A pastry dish
9. How many species are there of wild date palms, and is the major source of commercial production?
10. Smith’s most common English surname what’s the Japanese?
11. What is ActiMates?
12. What is the common name of Butanoic acid?
13. Kipps: The Story of a Simple Soul – is a popular 1905 novel by whom?
H. G. Wells
14. What was the name of the storm that hit Texas as a tropical storm in 1964?
15. The name of what product – German water Greek olive Oil?
Vaseline Wasser Elaion
16. What was the first month in the Roman calendar under Romulus in 753 BC?
17. What is Abelsonite?
a nickel porphyrin mineral
18. What is created when molten rock cools and solidifies, with or without crystallization?
19. What is an Advanced airway?
A medical equipment
20. During their lifetime the average person eats four what?
Spiders in their sleep
21. Cardioverter / Defibrillator is used for what reason?
to correct arrhythmias of the heart or to start up a heart that is not beating
22. The Four Horsemen c. 1496–98 is a woodcut printing by whom?
23. What is the name of the launched vehicle of the first human-made object to orbit Earth Sputnik 1?
24. British say action replay, what do Americans say?
25. What is Acoustoelastography?
A medical technology
26. Who is Achek?
wife of the rain god Deng in Dinka mythology
27. County Wicklow is located in which country?
28. There is archaeological evidence of date cultivation in Arabia from which time?
6th millennium BCE
29. What was Rooswijk?
A Flag of the Dutch East India Company’s ship that wrecked in 1740
30. Steeple Rocks is located in which sea?
31. What does the English-language idiom of the 19th century “admirable doctor” mean?
32. Military Sealift Command (MSC) was active from which date?
9 July 1949
33. What is CVN-73?
USS George Washington, a United States Navy nuclear-powered aircraft carrier
34. What is A.L.B?
35. Which fruit was documented in Antonio Pigafetta’s Relazione del primo viaggio intorno al mondo (1524-1525)?
36. The main factor in categorizing these cheeses is what?
37. What links David Marks, Julia Barfield, Malcolm Cook, Mark Sparrowhawk, Nick Bailey, Frank Anatole, and Steve Chilton?
Architects of the London Eye
38. The Human Situation – is a popular book written by whom?
39. Where does Stearidonic acid naturally occur in?
Seed oils of hemp, blackcurrant, corn gromwell
40. Where do you find Thunderbird at One Valhalla condominium in Canada?
41. What was the former name of Trafalgar Square?
42. Who wrote the famous novel From the Earth to the Moon (De la Terre à la Lune) in 1865?
43. Who said, “Happiness is having a large, loving, caring, close-knit family in another city.”?
George Burns, American comedian
44. BOA Editions, Ltd. was founded in which year?
45. What is Virga?
Rain the don’t reach the ground
46. Why is Pasta filata is a technique used?
47. What is the Thomas Brigg & Sons brand you need during rain?
48. What is the official state rock of Utah?
49. In which US state, do you find the Canyon de Chelly National Monument?
50. In Bristol England an old law says dogs can do what?
Watch sex in your bed
51. Who casts Grinevsky in the 1950 film In Peaceful Time?
52. What links Police Woman, Dressed to Kill, Rio Bravo, and Big Bad Mama?
Moveis and TV shows by American actress Angie Dickinson
53. Who casts John Clark in the 2021 action thriller film Without Remorse?
Michael B. Jordan
54. La Récolte des Foins, Éragny – is a popular 1887 painting by whom?
55. Sotheby’s sold a 200-year-old bit of Tibetan what $1500 in 1993?
56. Who sings th song, “Devil in Fast Car”?
57. Upon the Circumcision – is a popular 1945 book by whom?
58. What is Il trovatore?
Opera by Giuseppe Verdi
59. Who are the artists of the 2021 pop song Cover Me In Sunshine?
P!nk, Willow Sage Hart
60. What make was the first car with air conditioning?
61. What is Songkok?
62. What caused the first Rednecks to be Redneck?
Vitamin D Deficiency – poor diet
63. Who is IU in South Korea?
Lee Ji-eun, known professionally as IU, is a South Korean singer-songwriter and actress.
64. Which acid has its chemical formula HCOOH?
65. Montezuma’s nephew Cuitlanac’s name means what?
Plenty of Excrement
66. What percent of green are there in Acid green color?
67. Flagellation of Christ – is a popular 1597 painting by whom?
68. What is H.C.F.?
Highest Common Factor
69. Apple crisp, or Apple crumble is originated in which country?
70. Pitcairn Airlines were the first to provide what in 1922?
Air Sick Bags
71. Name a country that has pineapples on its Coat of arms?
72. What is soju?
Fruit juice/ drinks from Korea
73. What is a MOR?
A mid-ocean ridge (MOR) is a seafloor mountain system formed by plate tectonics.
74. Gulf of Tonkin Resolution passed in which year?
75. Who is Olive Oyl’s brother?
76. American singer Ariana Grande was born in which year?
June 26, 1993
77. What is Dashiki?
78. What is NCT in South Korea?
79. The Strait of Magellan, also called the Straits of Magellan, is a navigable sea route in which country?
80. DELAG was the world’s first what Oct 16, 1909?
Airline – by Zeppelin
81. What is 110 East Washington Street?
a high rise in Indianapolis, Indiana. Was originally built in 1921–1922 as the main office for National City Bank.
82. Jayne Austin had five brothers and one sister name her?
83. Race riots Watts neighborhood of Los Angeles, California in which year?
84. What is the other name of continental crust?
85. Manu National Park Peru has 1300 different species of what?
86. What is Simmering?
a food preparation technique by which foods are cooked in hot liquids
87. The Bering Strait is a strait between the Pacific and which ocean?
88. What is Bockwurst?
a German sausage traditionally made from ground veal and pork
89. Albaik is a fast food shop located in which country?
90. In Connecticut by law restaurants must provide separate what?
Nose blowing — not blowing tables
91. La Rinconada, the highest city in the world is located in which country?
92. Where are Hudson View Gardens located?
New York City housing cooperative
93. What was the name of Haile Salassie before he was crowned?
94. What is a Banana split?
95. 85% of American people will eat what this year?
96. What is The upper mantle of Earth?
a very thick layer of rock inside the planet, which begins just beneath the crust and ends at the top of the lower mantle at 670 km (420 mi)
97. What is the second-largest administrative division in China?
98. Only humans and what have hymens?
99. What is the second-highest capital in the world?
100. What was Super Mario’s original name?
More Interesting Trivia and Quizzes
- 25 Finance Trivia Questions and Answers for Quiz
- 30 Finance Trivia Questions Knowledge Quiz Online
- 50 Financial Accounting Questions And Answers Multiple Choice
- 25 Accounting MCQs Every Accountant Knows
- 30 Accounting Multiple Choice Quiz to Grow Expertise
- 25 Accounting Multiple Choice Questions from Basic
- 111 Fish Trivia for People with Crazy Fishing Hobby
- 99 Fish Quizzes and Answers to Solve with Confidence
- 101 Fishing Trivia Facts Questions with Answers Printable
- 105 Fishing Quiz to Improve General Knowledge
- 120 Chess Trivia Questions and Answers for All
- 111 Sports Trivia Questions for Kids for Excellence
- 120 Good Sports Trivia Questions for Everyone
- 123 Easy Sports Trivia Quiz to Outrun your Competitor
- 100 Sports Quiz Questions for Anytime Learning
- 99 Football Trivia for Kids with Challenging Spirit
- 111 Sports Trivia for Kids to Win A Competition
- 100 Baseball Trivia For Kids with Competitive Minds
- 111 Easy Sports Trivia Questions Everyone Must Know
- 99 Hardest NBA Quiz to Assess your Expertise