World general knowledge quiz with answers trivia GK in English to printable free online trivia test quizzes have been published for enthusiastic learners. There is a lot of fun in learning a world general knowledge quiz with answers in any language, particularly in English. The world rotates around the sun and brings many interesting facts and information every moment for us.
Learning world general knowledge quiz with answers quizzes is very useful in every aspect of life. There is plenty of world general knowledge quiz with answers on the internet, and one should practice world general knowledge quiz with answers regularly in order to harness swiftness continuously.
Let’s solve these world general knowledge quiz with answers with a lot of fun, attention, and refreshment in mind.
World general knowledge quiz with answers
1. What was the previous name of Microsoft gave Windows 95?
2. Winterset is located in which US state?
3. Owensboro cit is located in which US state?
4. Aloo gosht is originated in which country?
Northern Indian Subcontinent
5. Who painted “Pike Bearer Standing” in 1582?
6. Who casts Steward in the 1986 science fiction movie The Dolphin’s Cry?
7. Which country has 64.00% forest area, the second most?
8. Only 30% of women do what?
9. What is Cystic fibrosis?
A rare disease
10. What job Michael Cane Uma Thurman Sidney Poitier common?
11. What is the Rites of Zhou?
originally known as “Officers of Zhou” is work on bureaucracy and organizational theory
12. What are Waist Overalls?
Jeans – Levi Struss
13. What is A.F.C. Blackpool?
Football club in England
14. Who received The Nobel Prize in Chemistry in 1914?
Theodore William Richards
15. In Dallas Texas it is illegal to possess a realistic what?
16. What is The Supertaça Cândido de Oliveira?
an annual Portuguese football match played since 1979
17. As of December 2019, the United States has how many space travelers?
18. What is the internet country domain TL for the Pitcairn Islands?
19. What is Citrus suhuiensis?
20. Hrvataska is what the natives call what country?
21. What is pasta ripiena?
Filled pasta or stuffed pasta, like ravioli
22. What is 2011 MD?
23. What is the September birthstone?
24. You can get 5 years in Kentucky for sending a friend what?
Bottle beer or booze
25. How many winning Love Island couples are still together?
26. What is Aperia in Singapore?
27. What is Annalakshmi?
Vegetarian restaurants in Malaysia, Australia, Singapore & India
28. What country drinks the most beer?
29. Keystone Studios was an early film studio founded in which city
30. What is Falaka?
Turkish feet beating
31. Carrefour supermarket chain is located in which country?
32. What did Oliver Pollock invent in 1778?
The dollar sign $
33. What is chiengora Dog?
Hair spun into yarn
34. Hipopota Agravis or guasano is what in Mexican Tequila?
Not Worm — Butterfly Caterpillar
35. What are the names of Kim Kardashian and Kanye West’s children?
North, Chicago, Saint, and Psalm
36. What is AMT Coffee?
A coffeehouse chain in the United Kingdom
37. What is Tchina?
Algerian Juice- Group Cevital
38. What is the most common breeding bird in the US?
39. What is Aframomum corrorima?
40. What battle does the French Legion Celebrate Annually?
Camerone – A Defeat
41. Name the film with the highest clean sweep in Academy Award.
The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King (2003): won all 11 Academy Awards from its 11 nominations
42. 96% of all what is purchased by women?
43. A Mai Tai is a cocktail literally meaning what in Tahitian?
Out of the World
44. In FIFA WC 1930 opening match, what was the score of the France- Mexico match?
45. Who was named the youngest self-made billionaire in 2019?
46. What is the name for a special vibrator worn with straps?
47. Chaozhou cuisine was originated from which region?
Chaoshan region, China
48. Public Speaking is the most common fear what’s the second?
49. The gongfu tea ceremony or kung fu tea ceremony, is a kind of tea ceremony that originated in which country?
50. Jerome Siberman became famous as who?
51. Where do you find Miso soup?
a traditional Japanese soup consisting of a dashi stock
52. What links the Cassowary Kakapo and the Kagu?
53. What is Banania?
54. What is Porridge?
a food commonly eaten as a breakfast cereal dish, made by boiling ground, crushed, or chopped starchy plants
55. Who won the first-ever series of X-Factor?
56. On the TV show Frazier what was the dad’s dog’s name?
57. What is Dai pai dong?
a type of open-air food stall.
58. What is Kumiss made from in Asia?
Fermented Cow’s Milk
59. Who casts Rick Mitchell in the 2021 comedy Sci-fi film The Mitchells vs. the Machines?
60. Verdi’s opera Aida is set in what country?
61. The most common place to enjoy xiǎochī in Taiwan is in what?
A night market
62. What was shown over parliament on a Canadian 2 dollar bill?
An American Flag
63. What is Tempura?
a typical Japanese dish usually consisting of seafood, meat, and vegetables
64. Between October and March what is illegal in Indiana?
65. Tom Cruise is a member of which religion?
66. Academy Awards ceremonies during 1944–1946 were held in which venues?
Grauman’s Chinese Theatre
67. What was the name of Felix the Cats girlfriend?
68. The Doors of Perception and Heaven and Hell: With Biography and Illustrated Mental Exercises – is a popular book written by whom?
69. Who sings the 2021 R&B/Soul song Girl Like Me?
70. Amanda Holden has a feud with which TV presenter?
71. Which country produces Xtra Power Energy Drink?
72. In Oklahoma it is illegal to bite some else’s what?
73. What is the national dish of the Faroe Islands?
Puffin stuffed with Rhubarb
74. Who is Muhammad Loutfi Goumah?
75. What is Lady Gaga’s real name?
76. What is the first color film in the UK?
A Visit to the Seaside (1908)
77. What color is caffeine?
78. Who casts Robert Ritter in the 2021 action thriller film Without Remorse?
79. Who sings “Magic of Love – I believe in the magic of love, baby”?
80. What is the name of Princess Beatrice’s fiance?
Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi
81. What is Tristan und Isolde?
Opera by Richard Wagner
82. Over 28 million Americans are what?
83. Where is your Popliteal Fossa?
Back of Knee
84. What is “Chinese, Japanese, dirty knees”?
85. Who won Dancing on Ice 2020?
86. The Wheels of Chance is a popular 1896 novel written by whom?
H. G. Wells
87. Complete the Quote “Alas! Poor Yorick! I knew him, ?”?
88. What is the European city with the highest elevation?
Burgos 929 m (3,048 ft), Spain
89. What is Bournvita?
90. What did Theresa May claim was the naughtiest thing she’d ever done?
Run through a field of wheat
91. Who sings the song “Love Story”?
92. Sylvester and Tweety Pie – Cat Bird started out as what?
Clown and Baby
93. How many times has Katie Price been married?
Three (Peter Andre, Alex Reid, and Kieran Hayler)
94. Dick Sand, A Captain at Fifteen is a popular 1878 novel written by whom?
95. Where do the royal family traditionally spend Christmas?
96. Where is the Headquarters of the BlazeVOX Books (publisher) founded in 2000?
Buffalo, New York
97. What is the internet country domain TL for the Philippines?
98. In which country Kislovodsk city is located at 810 m (2,660 ft) elevation?
99. Cape of Rodon is located in which country?
100. What is Keir Starmer’s constituency?
Holborn and St Pancras
More Interesting Quizzes and Trivia
- 75 Home Alone Fresh Trivia Questions and Answers
- 60 Fun Movie Trivia Questions – Fresh MCQ for Fans
- Fifty 90s Disney Movie Trivia Questions and Answers
- 50 Continents and Oceans Quiz Everyone Should Know
- 50 Continents and Oceans Map Quiz Basic Learning
- 50 TV Show Trivia Questions Answers 2000’s
- 50 Evergreen 2000 TV Trivia Questions and Answers
- 50 Movie Trivia Questions and Answers the 2000s
- 50 Game of Thrones Trivia Questions and Answers
- 50 Game of Thrones Trivia Questions for Passionate Fans
- 50 Evergreen Gilmore Girls Trivia Questions MCQs
- 50 Netflix Trivia Questions that Every Fan Answer
- 30 Titanic Movie Quizzes MCQ for Crazy Fans
- Memorable 90s TV Trivia Questions and Answers
- 100 Best Sports Trivia Questions to Know and Share
- 30 Economics Trivia to Solve Before Any Competition
- 25 Economics Quiz MCQ for Brilliant Learners
- 100 Microeconomics Quiz MCQ Every Economist Knows
- 30 Finance Quiz MCQ General Knowledge Trivia
- 50 Personal Finance Quiz Every Educate Tries