Random facts quiz questions and answers trivia GK general knowledge in English quiz online free quiz test printable is ready to solve for the challenge take enthusiastic learners. These random facts quiz and answers general knowledge in English are quite easy to solve and need the attention of about half an hour to grasp all appropriately.
Making things easy has a single trick – to practice. What you listen to or learn today must be practiced again and again, in order to harness the lesson by heart forever. By this, any hard thing turns easy, like these random facts quiz and answers.
No doubt, these random facts quiz and answers general knowledge in English quizzes are full of wit and fun, collected from many resourceful sources so that our learners don’t get bored and monotonous.
Let’s solve these random facts quiz and answers general knowledge in English GK facts and information as soon as possible!
Random facts quiz and answers
1. What is Alphonso?
Mango in India, Pakistan, and United Arab Emirates
2. What is Quince?
3. What is Sidikalang?
Coffea canephora, coffee
4. What is Acacia anomala?
Chittering grass wattle
5. What is Alicante?
6. Beaufort Sea makes a part of geographic boundary of which continent?
7. Albania has its maritime boundary with how many countries?
8. What is ICSSPE?
The International Council of Sport Science and Physical Education
9. What is Bobsleigh or bobsled?
a team winter sport that involves making timed runs down narrow, twisting, banked, iced tracks in a gravity-powered sleigh.
10. What is the only flavour Jell-o containing any real fruit?
11. What is the number 2 ranked stock exchanges in 2020?
12. WHat is the color of the Aunt Ruby’s German tomato?
13. Leadenhall Market, a food-centred market is located in which city?
14. Badusha is a snack food in which country?
15. Bakaara Market is located in which city in Somalia?
16. What is the Battle of Mława?
Poland invaded by Nazi Germany in 1939 WWII
17. What is Aloo mutter?
18. What is Alb-Leisa?
Lentils from the Swabian Jura
19. What is Annie’s Homegrown?
an American organic food company
20. Women do it twice as often as men – what?
21. What is Alfalfa House, Enmore, Sydney?
22. What was Composition in 1941?
FAA attack on Massawa
23. Which Tirthankara in Jain religion has his symbol Elephant?
24. Which cricket reference book published annually is colloquially called the Bible of Cricket?
Wisden Cricketers’ Almanack, or simply Wisden
25. Punitio Tirannorum, from Allegories of the Christian Faith is a popuar artwork made by which paineter in 1617?
26. Who casts Shizuko Arisawa in 2009 film Battle Under Orion?
27. Newport Beach is lcoated in which US state?
28. Texas Across The River is a popular movie released in which year?
29. Who was Nancy Barbato?
Spouse of Frank Sinatra
30. In Lebanon it is legal to have sex with who / what?
Female animals — males death
31. What is Quarto Group Inc?
Book publishing company in UK
32. Paris in the Twentieth Century is a popular 1994 novel by whom?
33. What is the height of the Westminster Abbey?
34. Big Ben was opened in which year?
May 31, 1859
35. The Country of the Blind is a popular 1904 short story written by whom?
H. G. Wells
36. What is Falstaff?
Opera by Giuseppe Verdi
37. Who is the director of the 2021 film Awake?
38. Who sings the 2021 pop song “The Wrong Place”?
39. Who was the opposition of Franks in Frankish conquest of Turnacum and Cameracum?
40. Collective nouns – a leash of what?
41. Who sings “These Boots Are Made for Walkin'”?
42. Who was the star and producer of sitcoms I Love Lucy, The Lucy Show, and Here’s Lucy?
Lucille Désirée Ball
43. On what date during French Revolution, The royal treasury is declared empty?
August 8, 1788
44. What is the type of Japanese Windmill in Kamiyūbetsu?
45. When was the Albania–Montenegro (Shkodër – Berane) land borders established?
1913 at the Treaty of London ending the Balkan Wars
46. Which countries have disputes over Banc du Geyser?
Madagascar, Comoros, and France
47. What is Aspen that you can eat?
48. On what date the French naval battle named Battle of La Rochelle started?
22 June 1372
49. Where is Juan de Nova Island located?
French tropical island
50. What does a Coprophobe fear?
Crap – Shit – Faeces
51. What is Aglio Bianco Polesano?
52. Graeco-Roman Museum is located in which city?
53. Stade du 5 Juillet (stadium) is located in which city?
54. Who was the Officer throughout the Revolutionary era and Empire; later a general and Marshal of France (French Revolution)?
Charles Augereau, duc de Castiglione
55. What is Aioli?
a Mediterranean sauce made of garlic and olive oil; in some regions other emulsifiers such as egg are used.
56. What is Kita in Japan?
Special ward in Tokyo
57. Photovoltaic manufacturer JA Solar is owned by which country?
58. Melilla is an autonomous city on the north coast of Africa belong to which country?
59. What is Blanquette?
Olive cultivar in France, Australia, Azerbaijan and Ukraine
60. In the language of flowers what does oak leaves mean?
61. Pato (sports) was originated in which country?
62. Atomic absorption spectroscopy was invented in which country?
63. Carnival Cinema S11 Dormitory Punggol is located in which country?
64. Termites eat wood twice as fast if what is happening?
Heavy Metal Music Playing
65. Palazzo Ariani (palace) is located in which city?
66. Hudson Valley Garlic Festival is held in which city?
Saugerties, New York
67. Addenbroke Island Light Station is located in which Canadian province?
68. Aldgate bus station is located in which city?
69. Akanaberd fort is located in which city?
70. Einstein never wore what if he could avoid it?
71. St Nicholas Gate is lcoated in which city?
72. Leboku New Yam Festival is held in which country?
73. Al-Nuqtah Mosque is located in which city?
74. Al Wahda Mall is a trurist attraction in which city?
75. If an Australian called you a Gumsucker what would he mean?
You were from Victoria state
76. Basic oxygen steelmaking was invented in which country?
77. Merimbula Aquarium is located in which country?
78. Rib spreader was invented in which country?
79. What is Crew cut?
80. Snow volleyball was originated in which country?
81. Who is the Patron Saint of brewers?
82. Which university in Argentina has its translated motto: To the light peacefully she goes?
Buenos Aires Institute of Technology
83. What is the second largest Arab World company?
84. Alikhanian–Alikhanov spectrometer was invented in which country?
85. Which city in UK has its nick name- “Energy Capital of Europe”?
86. Beethoven’s 9th was his interpretation of what work by Schiller?
Ode to Joy
87. WHat is the most prestigious award in literature?
88. What is The Pearl of Lao Tzu?
was once considered the largest known pearl
89. Which Canadian city has its nickname “C-Town”?
90. In Washington state it is specifically illegal to have sex with who?
91. What Happens Here, Stays Here is a slogan and advertising campaign for which city?
Las Vegas, Nevada
92. Auskick (sports) was originated in which country?
93. What is Pointe?
94. Which country has its national motto: By the people and for the people?
95. A standard what contains eight holes?
96. The Norwegian International Film Festival held annually in city?
97. What is the motto if the International Expositions?
Semper Verum (Always true)
98. What TV program first used the word hell?
Star Trek let’s get the hell outta here
99. Golden Wreath of Struga Poetry Evenings is being given since which year?
100. Alcohol comes from the Arabic word Al Kohl meaning what?
More Interesting Quizzes and Trivia
- 75 Home Alone Fresh Trivia Questions and Answers
- 60 Fun Movie Trivia Questions – Fresh MCQ for Fans
- Fifty 90s Disney Movie Trivia Questions and Answers
- 50 Continents and Oceans Quiz Everyone Should Know
- 50 Continents and Oceans Map Quiz Basic Learning
- 50 TV Show Trivia Questions Answers 2000’s
- 50 Evergreen 2000 TV Trivia Questions and Answers
- 50 Movie Trivia Questions and Answers the 2000s
- 50 Game of Thrones Trivia Questions and Answers
- 50 Game of Thrones Trivia Questions for Passionate Fans
- 50 Evergreen Gilmore Girls Trivia Questions MCQs
- 50 Netflix Trivia Questions that Every Fan Answer
- 30 Titanic Movie Quizzes MCQ for Crazy Fans
- Memorable 90s TV Trivia Questions and Answers
- 100 Best Sports Trivia Questions to Know and Share
- 30 Economics Trivia to Solve Before Any Competition
- 25 Economics Quiz MCQ for Brilliant Learners
- 100 Microeconomics Quiz MCQ Every Economist Knows
- 30 Finance Quiz MCQ General Knowledge Trivia
- 50 Personal Finance Quiz Every Educate Tries