The office trivia questions and answers printable general knowledge quiz in English free online GK quiz is precise for every general knowledge learner. People get smarter and furnished on the basis of learning storage and the capacity they have. Every learning needs application. Theoretical learning in life must reflect practically, where the office trivia questions and answers general knowledge in English gives an enriched knowledge base and confidence to discuss, debate, or take right decisions on many occasions.
The office trivia questions and answers random general knowledge printable GK quizzes are accumulated carefully on various topics in order to make these the office trivia questions and answers the best one for all. Wherever you are, you can easily have a look at these the office trivia questions and answers printable to pass around 60 minutes in your life and ponder over these the office trivia questions and answers printable facts, again and again.
Let’s solve these the office GK trivia questions and answers general knowledge quizzes!
The Office GK Trivia Questions and Answers
1. What was Fane?
A Great Britain’s ship that wrecked in 1740
2. What does the English-language idiom of the 19th century “blue-gown” mean?
a beggar, a bedesman of the Scottish king, who wore a blue gown, the gift of the king, and had his license to beg
3. Where is the Headquarters of the Military Sealift Command (MSC)?
Naval Station Norfolk, Norfolk, Virginia, U.S.
4. What is the state gemstone of Alabama?
Star blue quartz
5. What is the common name of Hexanoic acid?
6. What was the name of storm that dropped heavy rain on Cuba and the Southeastern United States in 1968?
7. What percent of green are there in Aero blue color?
8. What is Troidini?
a tribe of swallowtail butterflies
9. Apple pie is originated in which country?
United Kingdom (England)
10. Where would you buy a Steinlager beer?
11. Name a country which has pineapples on its Coat of arm?
12. What is Mors?
Fruit drink from Russia
13. What is a mafic?
mineral or rock
14. What is the area of The Sohm Abyssal Plain?
around 900,000 square kilometres (350,000 sq mi)
15. Which magazine declared bankruptcy in the early 1990s?
16. What is Sardonyx?
17. What is Alkali feldspar granite?
A granitoid in which at least 90% of the total feldspar is alkali feldspar
18. What is Aggretsuko?
19. What is Aravind Laboratories?
20. Lutitia is what the Romans called where?
21. US NAvy ship USS Constitution is seen under sail for the first time in 116 years on what date?
21 July 1997
22. Where does Eicosapentaenoic acid naturally occur in?
cod liver, herring, mackerel, salmon, menhaden and sardine
23. Which acid has its chemical formula HOCOOH?
24. Tectonic plates are pieces of Earth’s crust and uppermost mantle, together referred to as what?
25. Who said “People only see what they are prepared to see”?
Ralph W Emmerson
26. Where can you drink Paper Boat?
27. What may be either plutonic bodies or volcanic extrusive?
28. How many months were there in Roman calendar under Romulus in 753 BC?
29. What is the length of artificial waterway in Panama Canal?
30. In The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe whets the Lions name?
31. Fresh cheeses without what can spoil in a matter of days?
32. What links Rome, Athens, Sparta, and Carthage in the middle ages?
33. Where is The Drake Passage located?
the body of water between South America’s Cape Horn, Chile and the South Shetland Islands of Antarctica
34. The first known illustration of which fruit was in Oviedo’s Historia General de Las Indias (1535)?
35. If you were drinking Tiger beer in what country would you be?
36. What is The Abingdon Co.?
37. What is Abenakiite-(Ce) (IMA1991-054)?
a mineral of sodium, cerium, neodymium, lanthanum, praseodymium, thorium, samarium, oxygen, sulfur, carbon, phosphorus, and silicon
38. Seward Peninsula is located in which country?
39. What links John Nash, William Winde, Edward Blore, Thomas Cubitt, and Aston Webb?
Architects of Buckingham Palace
40. If someone Inpissates a soup what have they done?
41. Ann Veronica – is a popular 1909 novel by whom?
H. G. Wells
42. What is a stew?
a combination of solid food ingredients that have been cooked in liquid
43. Epistemophobia is the fear of what?
44. What is Adobo?
A chicken dish
45. In Biker Slang what is a Coupon?
46. Who was the legendary second king of Rome, succeeding Romulus?
47. In which US state, do you find Spider Rock?
Arizona (Canyon de Chelly National Monument)
48. What is the Bulgarian brand you need during rain?
49. Coal was an integral part of trade during which empire?
the Roman Empire
50. In 1998 there were 508 hospital causing injuries what sport?
51. Adonis and the Alphabet – is a popular 1956 book by whom?
52. Who is the designer of the Trafalgar Square, Plaza in London, England?
Sir Charles Barry
53. Who founded the BOA Editions, Ltd., an American independent, non-profit literary publishing company?
54. Who worte the famous novel Five Weeks in a Balloon in 1863?
55. Two out of 3 visits to an American doctor are for what problems?
56. Who said, “You can’t help getting older, but you don’t have to get old.”?
George Burns, American comedian
57. What is Jilbāb?
58. Who are the artisits of the 2021 rap song Ski?
Young Thug, Young Stoner Life, Gunna
59. Who casts Karen Greer in 2021 action thriller film Without Remorse?
60. Harvey Lee Yeary II became famous under what name?
61. What is Don Carlos?
Opera by Antonio Ghislanzoni and Giuseppe Verdi
62. Complete English poems ; Of education ; Areopagitica – is a popular 1901 book by whom?
63. Who sings th song, “Do It For Love”?
64. Who is the spouse of American singer Ariana Grande marreid in 2021?
65. 33% of American women lie about what?
66. What is the internet country domain TLD for Peru?
67. In which year South Korean singer-songwriter Lee Ji-eun, known professionally as IU was born?
May 16, 1993
68. What is Braciolone?
An Italian meat dish
69. Red Rock State Park is located in which city?
Arizona, United States
70. What is the extinct animal Megantheron better known as Sabre?
71. The “Son Of Sam” Serial killer David Berkowitz arrested in which year?
72. What is a senatus consultum?
a text emanating from the senate in Ancient Rome
73. Kon-Tiki Expedition Completes Trip across the Pacific Ocean in which year?
74. The Seine at Courbevoie – is a popular 1884 painting by whom?
75. What was the first TV show in colour?
The Cisco Kid
76. Who said, “I dress for women and I undress for men.”?
Angie Dickinson, American actress
77. Who casts Lena in the 1950 film In Peaceful Time?
78. Anchor Bar restaurant is located in which US state?
79. Onsen tamago was originated in which country?
80. What colour Tuesday did the Rolling Stones sing about 1977?
81. Egg recipe Avgolemono was originted in which region?
82. What did Beethoven do before composing?
Put head in cold water
83. What is the highest settlement in Chile?
84. The second highest capital in the world, Quito is in which country?
85. In Denmark what is a Svangerskabsforebyggendemiddel?
86. One Bayfront Plaza to be built in which US state?
87. What is the third largest administrative division in China?
88. What is Bananas Foster?
89. Where are Dunbar Apartments located?
New York City housing cooperative
90. Who sang the theme song for Rawhide?
91. WHat is the another name of wild celery?
92. Elizabeth I had anthrophobia what was she afraid of?
93. Where is 1280 West?
a 38-story l skyscraper in Atlanta, Georgia with 434 units
94. What is Anchovy paste?
Fish paste food products using anchovies as a primary ingredient
95. What killed half the US soldiers in WW1 1918?
96. Dodo Pizza restaurant chain is owned by which country?
97. What is Mozzarella?
a traditionally southern Italian cheese
98. Hieronymous Scholiers – is a popular 1617 painting by whom?
99. What are Spices?
seeds, fruits, roots, bark, or other plant substances primarily used for flavoring, coloring or preserving food
100. What song links Little Eva and Kylie Minogue?
More Interesting Trivia and Quizzes
- 25 Finance Trivia Questions and Answers for Quiz
- 30 Finance Trivia Questions Knowledge Quiz Online
- 50 Financial Accounting Questions And Answers Multiple Choice
- 25 Accounting MCQs Every Accountant Knows
- 30 Accounting Multiple Choice Quiz to Grow Expertise
- 25 Accounting Multiple Choice Questions from Basic
- 111 Fish Trivia for People with Crazy Fishing Hobby
- 99 Fish Quizzes and Answers to Solve with Confidence
- 101 Fishing Trivia Facts Questions with Answers Printable
- 105 Fishing Quiz to Improve General Knowledge
- 120 Chess Trivia Questions and Answers for All
- 111 Sports Trivia Questions for Kids for Excellence
- 120 Good Sports Trivia Questions for Everyone
- 123 Easy Sports Trivia Quiz to Outrun your Competitor
- 100 Sports Quiz Questions for Anytime Learning
- 99 Football Trivia for Kids with Challenging Spirit
- 111 Sports Trivia for Kids to Win A Competition
- 100 Baseball Trivia For Kids with Competitive Minds
- 111 Easy Sports Trivia Questions Everyone Must Know
- 99 Hardest NBA Quiz to Assess your Expertise