World best GK questions general knowledge trivia with answers free online GK practice quiz test in English. There is nothing like general knowledge world best GK questions because the GK pattern has no end and different perspectives and situations consider different general knowledge interesting and important.
The best way to prepare yourself with as many world-best GK questions general knowledge quiz as you can in order to find a common pattern for the world best GK questions in English. Who practices GK regularly will definitely find his own selection of the world best GK questions general knowledge with answers in English to carry through.
Let’s solve these general knowledge world best GK questions and prepare yourself with many other similar questions and answer as you find on this website. You will find many other interesting quizzes here.
World best GK questions with ANswers
1. California Pizza Kitchen restaurant chain was initiated in which year?
2. What is Ike?
1984 Typhoon name, strikes the Philippines
3. In September 1960, which Hurricane strikes Long Island?
4. What is Ajvar?
A Balkan condiment made principally from red bell peppers and oil
5. The Southern California Gas Company purchased the first motor vehicles powered by natural gas in which year?
6. Who painted “Pygmalion en Galatea” in 1593?
7. During his early years in film, who became established as a worldwide cinematic idol renowned for his tramp persona?
8. What is a meat analogue?
a food industry term for a meat-like substance made from vegetarian ingredients.
9. What is the other name of the holy ghost plant?
10. How many people have walked on the moon?
11. What is gnocchi?
Soft dough dumplings
12. What is the internet country domain TLD for Papua New Guinea?
13. Which 1986 science fiction movie is based on the book by Nikolai Cherkashin “The Mystery of Archelon”?
The Dolphin’s Cry
14. Name four movies cast by John Wayne, the American actor?
The Searchers, Rio Bravo, True Grit, and The Quiet Man
15. Keystone Pictures Studio was founded by whom in 1912?
16. Who painted “Portrait of a prostitute” in 1887?
Vincent van Gogh
17. Cape of Gjuhëz, Karaburun Peninsula is located in which country?
18. What is 5535 Annefrank?
19. In which country Leon city is located at 837 m (2,746 ft) elevation?
20. What is the collective noun for a group of giraffes?
21. Who founded the BlazeVOX Books (publisher) in 2000?
22. Who is Homer Simpson’s brother?
23. What was the [pprofessional name of Benjamin Kubelsky, American entertainer?
24. Around the Moon is a popular 1869 novel written by whom?
25. Who did England beat in the 2019 Cricket World Cup final?
26. In the Days of the Comet is a popular 1906 novel written by whom?
H. G. Wells
27. What is a braquette Fake Dick extension?
28. What is the other name of the Palace of Westminster, London?
The Houses of Parliament
29. Who sings “Do It For Love”?
30. What is Pyrophobia?
Fear of fire
31. What is Cavalleria rusticana?
Opera by Domenico Monleone and Pietro Mascagni
32. What links Herbert Hoover and Richard Nixon – not the obvious?
33. Who sings the 2021 song Tout l’Univers – Switzerland?
34. 58% of people like what during sex?
35. In which fictional town is Stranger Things set?
36. What is Hummus?
a Middle Eastern dip, spread, or savory dish made from cooked, mashed chickpeas
37. How many Grand Slam titles has Andy Murray won?
Three (US Open and Wimbledon twice)
38. Who casts Katie Mitchell in the 2021 comedy Sci-fi film The Mitchells vs. the Machines?
39. What is Udon?
a thick noodle made from wheat flour, used in Japanese cuisine
40. On the periodic table, what symbol stands for silver?
41. What is I-Kuan Tao?
A Chinese religion
42. The word Matrix in the Bible means what?
43. Psychedelics: Vintage Minis is a popular book written by whom?
44. Potatoes were first sold as what?
45. What is the highest-grossing Pixar film?
The Incredibles 2
46. Who is Messaouda Boubaker?
47. What is the highest possible score in a bowling match?
48. Collective nouns – A group of beavers is what?
49. What is Rouiba?
Algerian Juice brand that includes many flavors
50. Which is the first golf major in the year?
51. Blackmail is a 1929 British thriller drama film directed by whom?
52. In Baltimore it is illegal to take what to the movies?
53. Which rhyme has its origins in a Jacobite song about the Battle of Sheriffmuir (1715)?
54. Who sings the song “Look What You Made Me Do”?
55. George Clooney starred as Doug Ross in which US medical drama?
56. What is “The Burning of the School”?
57. EW Hornung created which fictional character?
58. What is Bicerin?
59. What is Osechi?
New Year special dishes in Japan
60. Where are the 2028 Olympics going to be held?
61. Academy Awards ceremonies during 1930–1943 were held in which venues?
Alternated between the Ambassador Hotel and the Biltmore Hotel
62. What does a Caligynephobe fear?
63. It is illegal to sell what in Lehigh New England?
64. What is Adyar Ananda Bhavan?
Vegetarian restaurants in India, Singapore, Malaysia, Australia, Kenya, and United States
65. Who was James Bond immediately before Daniel Craig?
66. What is Sashimi?
a Japanese delicacy consisting of fresh raw fish or meat
67. Who is the top scorer for the 2019/2020 Premier League?
68. Who is the Patron Saint of authors?
69. What links All About Eve (1950), Titanic (1997), and La La Land (2016)?
Films with the most nominations: each earned 14 Academy Award nominations.
70. At what temperature are Fahrenheit and Celsius equal to each other?
71. In FIFA WC 1930 opening match, Belgium encountered which team?
72. What animal has the world’s shortest sperm?
73. A young what is called a Cheeper Grouse?
74. What is Adobo?
75. At the end of Game of Thrones, who ended up on the Iron Throne?
76. Ancient China Treason Robbery Adultery what punishment?
77. What is a Barbary breed?
78. The Stadium of Light is home to which English football club?
79. Chiuchow cuisine was originated from which region?
Chaoshan region, China
80. How old do you have to be to stand for US president?
81. Spinneys supermarket chain is located in which country?
82. In computer science, what does USB stand for?
Universal serial bus
83. In the language of flowers what does straw mean?
84. What is [email protected] in Singapore?
85. Phoebe Waller Bridge’s Fleabag popularised which alcoholic beverage?
Canned gin and tonic
86. What is Aida?
A coffeehouse chain in Austria
87. What is the other name of Min cuisine, one of the native Chinese cuisines?
88. Who sang for Lauren Bacall in To Have and Have Not?
89. HDB is located in which country?
The Housing & Development Board, Singapore
90. Who was the last British Prime Minister who did not attend Oxford or Cambridge?
91. What is cilantro?
92. What is the largest organ inside the human body?
93. What is Dennis the Menace’s last name?
94. What is Ramen?
a Japanese noodle soup
95. What is the smallest planet in the solar system?
96. If an Australian called you a Cadbury what would he mean?
97. What is gua bao?
Duck meat recipe
98. What was the score at the 2018 World Cup final?
99. Hualien County is located on the east coast of which country?
100. Angela Merkel is a member of which political party?
Christian Democratic Union
More Interesting Quizzes and Trivia
- 75 Home Alone Fresh Trivia Questions and Answers
- 60 Fun Movie Trivia Questions – Fresh MCQ for Fans
- Fifty 90s Disney Movie Trivia Questions and Answers
- 50 Continents and Oceans Quiz Everyone Should Know
- 50 Continents and Oceans Map Quiz Basic Learning
- 50 TV Show Trivia Questions Answers 2000’s
- 50 Evergreen 2000 TV Trivia Questions and Answers
- 50 Movie Trivia Questions and Answers the 2000s
- 50 Game of Thrones Trivia Questions and Answers
- 50 Game of Thrones Trivia Questions for Passionate Fans
- 50 Evergreen Gilmore Girls Trivia Questions MCQs
- 50 Netflix Trivia Questions that Every Fan Answer
- 30 Titanic Movie Quizzes MCQ for Crazy Fans
- Memorable 90s TV Trivia Questions and Answers
- 100 Best Sports Trivia Questions to Know and Share
- 30 Economics Trivia to Solve Before Any Competition
- 25 Economics Quiz MCQ for Brilliant Learners
- 100 Microeconomics Quiz MCQ Every Economist Knows
- 30 Finance Quiz MCQ General Knowledge Trivia
- 50 Personal Finance Quiz Every Educate Tries