Trivia questions quiz for seniors and answers general knowledge trivia in English free online GK test printable is on board now! When you will solve these trivia questions for seniors with answers to GK trivia quiz general knowledge, as well as many other similar quizzes from this website, your level of understanding, will be enhanced greatly. Keep your continuous effort on the subject you have passion for.
Keep going with trivia questions for seniors in order to keep pace with general facts and information about the world for any purpose, like competition, debate, exam, gossip, or surprise.
Let’s solve these trivia questions for seniors’ general knowledge instantly alone and share your network. Browse other hard and easy trivia questions for seniors from this website, there is a much more free, funny, and fresh unexplored knowledge hub available for you.
Trivia questions for seniors with answers
1. Countries of the Middle East and North Africa being the largest producers of which sweet fruit?
2. What is the Australasian realm?
a biogeographic realm that is coincident with, but not the same as, the geographical region of Australasia
3. What is the type of Australian and New Zealand meat pie?
4. How many elements are on the periodic table?
5. Apart from Star Trek Kirk Scott Spock Sulu (actors) what prog?
The Twilight Zone
6. As of July 2019, how many World Heritage Sites are there?
a total of 1,121
7. Name a country that has pineapples on its Coat of arms?
8. What is Sharbat?
9. Which plates are around 100 km (62 mi) thick and consist of two types of material: oceanic crust and continental crust?
10. Each day 3000 Americans do what for the first time?
11. What is the state mineral of Alaska?
12. What is Andesite?
Intermediate volcanic rock
13. What is a city-state?
an independent sovereign city that serves as the center of political, economic, and cultural life over its contiguous territory
14. Rooster or cock is a term for an adult male bird, and a younger male may be called a what?
15. Here comes the judge is from what TV show Rowan and Martins?
16. What is 16 Psyche?
17. What is gnocchi/gnocchetti?
18. As of December 2019, Soviet Union/Russia has how many space travelers?
19. Ají de gallina is a chicken curry in which country?
20. What is fumet?
21. What are Metamorphic rocks?
created by rocks that have been transformed into another kind of rock, usually by some combination of heat, pressure, and chemical alteration
22. Omelette was originated in which country?
23. Frank Sinatra John Wayne Paul Newman rejected what role?
Dirty Harry Callahan
24. What is Felsic?
Igneous rock rick in feldspar and quartz.
25. How many sheep are used to produce one angora sweater?
None Angora comes from rabbits
26. What is Bratwurst?
a sausage usually composed of veal, pork, or beef
27. Where do you see the Cathedral Rock?
at Red Rock State Park, Sedona, Arizona
28. What is meat has been depicted in Babylonian carvings from around 600 BC?
29. What links Florence, Venice, Genoa, and Milan during Renaissance?
30. In what US City is the blondest hair dye sold?
31. What is the Cape Horn?
the southernmost headland of the Tierra del Fuego archipelago of southern Chile
32. What is Onsen tamago?
33. Juno (from the Four Deities) – is a popular 1596 painting by whom?
34. What is a mineral?
Fairly well-defined chemical composition and a specific crystal structure that occurs naturally in pure form
35. 31% of people said what was the most disgusting personal habit?
36. Where is the Headquarters of the BOA Editions, Ltd.?
Rochester, New York, United States
37. Who wrote the famous novel In Search of the Castaways (Les Enfants du Capitaine Grant) in 1868?
38. Northumberland Avenue, Whitehall is on which side of Trafalgar Square?
39. Who did George Burns, an American comedian say about happiness?
“Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar, and a good woman – or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle.”
40. Annually 2500 left-handed people die doing what?
Using right-handed products
41. What was the name of a strong typhoon that recurved east of the Philippines in 1979 (T7923, 27W, Barang)?
42. Tono-Bungay – is a popular 1908 novel by whom?
H. G. Wells
43. What is the common name of Pentanoic acid?
44. Bonchon Chicken restaurant is located in which country?
45. In America its noise is B flat in England it’s G what is?
Buzz of Electric Razor
46. What is the highest settlement in Argentina?
47. Bogotá, the third highest capital in the world is in which country?
48. Trees and undergrowth – is a popular 1887 painting by whom?
Vincent van Gogh
49. What is the fourth largest administrative division in China?
50. What was Robert Browning’s pet name for his wife?
51. Amalgamated Housing Cooperative is located in which city?
New York City housing cooperative
52. Chachi was a character in Happy days whats it means in Korean?
53. What is Blondie?
54. Brave New World Revisited – is a popular 1958 book by whom?
55. What is regarded as the world’s first skyscraper?
The 10-story Home Insurance Building, built in Chicago in 1885
56. Who said, “I think it was sexier when you didn’t have to take it all off.”?
Angie Dickinson, American actress
57. Who casts sailor Kurakin in the 1950 film In Peaceful Time?
58. Who casts Pam Kelly in the 2021 action thriller film Without Remorse?
59. What is Gianni Schicchi?
Opera by Giacomo Puccini
60. What was the codename for USA landings Morocco in 1942?
61. Who sings the song, “Days Like This”?
62. Who are the artists of the 2021 Country song Mr. Perfectly Fine?
63. What is Lungi?
64. The Riverside Milton – is a popular book by whom?
65. What Searchers hit was written by Sonny Bono?
Needles and Pins
66. Positions, Dangerous Woman, Sweetener, My Everything – albums of which artist?
67. Boca Raton is located in which US state?
Florida, United States
68. Where does Cervonic acid naturally occur in?
maternal milk, fish oil.
69. Which acid has its common name carbon dioxide hydrate or carbonic acid?
70. What is the internet country domain TLD for Paraguay?
71. What percent of blue are there in Aero color?
72. What are Herbs?
leaves, flowers, or stems used for food, flavoring, medicine, or fragrances. Herbs are typically valued for their savory or aromatic properties.
73. What does an Erotophobe fear?
74. Tectonic plates are sometimes subdivided into three fairly arbitrary categories – what?
major (or primary) plates, minor (or secondary) plates, and microplates (or tertiary plates)
75. The Roman Appian Way went from Rome to where?
Brindisi – Brindisium
76. Where is 1100 Wilshire?
residential skyscraper completed in 1987 in Los Angeles, California
77. In Kingsville Texas it’s illegal for who/what to shag on airport land?
78. One Brickell City Centre is located in which US city?
79. Where is Mississauga city located?
80. In Michigan it is illegal to chain what to a fire hydrant?
81. Where do you find One Valhalla condominium in Canada?
82. Pizza is a dish of which origin and cuisine?
83. What does Vodka literally mean?
84. Chuck E. Cheese pizza chain is owned by which country?
85. Who rode a horse named Aethenoth?
86. What is a condiment?
a supplemental food, such as a sauce or powder
87. What happened in Britain on Sept 3rd, 1752?
Nothing – a day never existed
88. Rabbit Creek is located in which US state?
89. What is Peridot?
90. Who said, “Once you are dead you are made for life”?
91. What is Amba?
Mango pickle condiment
92. Do ahashya da is Navaho for what?
I am Stupid
93. Sohm Abyssal Plain is located in which ocean?
94. Which was the sixth month in the original ten-month Roman calendar under Romulus in 753 BC?
95. Philippe Pages is the real name of what pianist?
96. Who invented the modern pencil?
97. The Ariztid Olt was what early name used by a famed actor?
98. What is DED?
Dutch elm disease
99. Which construction began at Massena, New York in 1954?
St. Lawrence Seaway
100. On the PH scale what does PH stand for?
More Interesting Trivia and Quizzes
- 25 Finance Trivia Questions and Answers for Quiz
- 30 Finance Trivia Questions Knowledge Quiz Online
- 50 Financial Accounting Questions And Answers Multiple Choice
- 25 Accounting MCQs Every Accountant Knows
- 30 Accounting Multiple Choice Quiz to Grow Expertise
- 25 Accounting Multiple Choice Questions from Basic
- 111 Fish Trivia for People with Crazy Fishing Hobby
- 99 Fish Quizzes and Answers to Solve with Confidence
- 101 Fishing Trivia Facts Questions with Answers Printable
- 105 Fishing Quiz to Improve General Knowledge
- 120 Chess Trivia Questions and Answers for All
- 111 Sports Trivia Questions for Kids for Excellence
- 120 Good Sports Trivia Questions for Everyone
- 123 Easy Sports Trivia Quiz to Outrun your Competitor
- 100 Sports Quiz Questions for Anytime Learning
- 99 Football Trivia for Kids with Challenging Spirit
- 111 Sports Trivia for Kids to Win A Competition
- 100 Baseball Trivia For Kids with Competitive Minds
- 111 Easy Sports Trivia Questions Everyone Must Know
- 99 Hardest NBA Quiz to Assess your Expertise