Free online simple general knowledge questions with answers trivia quiz GK printable test is live now! This simple general knowledge questions with answers will entertain a reader with a variety of useful information and facts related to general knowledge that we usually need in every walk of life. Changes must be started in yourself.
Life is very simple if you see it likewise. It is said, change your perspective, your life will be changed. We assure, if you go through properly in these simple general knowledge questions with answers, you will be able to learn many new things that you would not know earlier. Solving simple general knowledge questions with answers to GK printable trivia will provide reader confidence as well as fun while learning. What you learn today will definitely boost your conscience tomorrow, since knowledge is power.
Let’s solve the simple general knowledge questions with answers below and improve your level of understanding!
Simple general knowledge questions with answers
1. Which treaty ends the war between the Roman Republic and the Latin League in c. 493 BC?
2. Which football championship hosted in Paris in 2016, was won by Portugal, who beat France 1–0?
UEFA European Championship
3. On what date the 1st ceremony of the Academy Award for Best Picture was held?
May 16, 1929
4. Which Napoleonic battle took place during 29 August – 19 December 1793?
Siege of Toulon
5. Thalia is a famous artwork painted by whom in 1592?
6. The Dolphin’s Cry movie was first released in April 1987 in which country?
7. Battle of Abu Klea took place in 1885 during which war?
8. What is Fraisier in France?
9. What is Barbecue (Satti)?
10. Armor of Örvar-Oddr, an impenetrable “silken mailcoat” in which mythology?
11. WHat is SAL (Sociedade de Aviação Ligeira)?
Airline in Angola
12. What fashion designer’s symbol is a swan?
13. What is the national epic of Greater Iran
The Shahnameh or Shahnama
14. What is Chiftele?
15. Twinings is a tea product of which brand?
Associated British Foods
16. What is Burrito?
17. What color M&M is most prevalent in each packet?
Brown – 30%
18. What is the length of State Route 3 in Alabama?
19. Who refused the leading male role in Gone With the Wind?
20. Oolong / Wulong tea was originated in which country?
21. What is the third-largest airline in Europe?
22. What is Cestus, bladed cestus, caestus, myrmex, sfere (Mediterranean)?
23. Who is Yogi Bears girlfriend?
24. Who is Woody Woodpecker’s girlfriend?
25. What is Bhuna gosht?
Goat curry dish
26. Who casts Dt. Javier Esposito in American crime-comedy-drama television series Castle?
27. CTV Television Network is found in which country?
28. What is Khopesh?
29. Name an expensive street (or neighborhood) in Hong Kong.
Deep Water Bay Road
30. What is Baeckeoffe?
French meat dish
31. Collective nouns – a group of what is a charm?
32. In Boise Idaho where by law are you not allowed to fish?
From a Giraffe’s back
33. O Jogo is a daily sports newspaper published in Porto in which country?
34. Yellow is a clothing brand in which country?
35. What is Bigoli?
36. Which American novelist wrote Daughter of the Bright Moon
Lynn Abbey (born 1948)
37. What product sells best in US supermarkets 98.2% of shoppers?
38. Who was Josef “Pepi” Bican?
an Austrian-Czech professional footballer
39. Pakistani actor Anwar Iqbal died at what age on 1 July 2021?
40. Tomato, mozzarella, German sausage, oregano, and oil are ingredients of which Italian pizza?
41. What country drinks the most milk per capita?
42. What is Baklouti?
43. Aaron Wolfe was the pen name for which author?
44. Name the country that starts with A but does not end with?
45. What relates Analog Missions to NASA?
46. AUSROCK IV is an orbital launch system for which country?
47. What is Conventional guided Anti-radiation?
48. In Acworth Georgia all citizens must own what by law?
49. The Primes and The Distants merged to form what group?
50. Fifty Shades of Grey was originally fan-fiction based on which young adult book series?
51. Who is Joe Abercrombie?
52. Bird’s Eye capsicum is originated in which country?
53. What are Zap Spirit Crazylegs and Chuckles?
G I Joe figures
54. Italy and China have the highest number of World Heritage Sites, both with how many entries?
55. Where is the Headquarters of the publishing company Four Way Books?
56. What is Amphora?
Gourd or squash
57. What is the state bird of Wisconsin?
58. What is Ashvamedha?
A Hindu ritual
59. What is the largest airline in the world based on airline company revenue?
60. In Shakespeare’s Romeo and Juliet, how old is Juliet supposed to be?
61. What is Aquastar?
Swiss watch brand
62. Which country’s football fans are known for shouting out “Puto!”?
63. What famous reference work is illegal in Texas?
Britannica – It shows beer making
64. What is USDA?
The United States Department of Agriculture
65. Who sings “Moody”?
66. What is Gulfrose?
North American Rice cultivars
67. 21% Americans don’t do it every day 5% never do it – what?
Make their bed
68. What is the color of the Azoychka tomato?
69. What is Acacia aphylla?
leafless rock wattle
70. How many ghosts appear to Scrooge in A Christmas Carol?
71. What is Citron?
72. What is Alice you can eat?
Mango cultivar (America)
73. What are a Jalpa Jarama Shamal and Merak?
Italian Sports Cars
74. What is Bergendal?
Coffea canephora, coffee
75. Who wrote the popular novel Off on a Comet in 1877?
76. What is Aunt Ruby’s German Green?
77. Lorne Green has only one what (an alligator ate the other)?
78. What is CIFP?
International Fair Play Committee (French: Comité International pour le Fair Play)
79. The Bering Sea makes a part of the geographic boundary of which continent?
80. The Cavaliers, Browns, and Indians are sports teams in which American city?
81. Which country has its maritime boundaries with Georgia, Russia, Turkey, and Ukraine?
82. Chaidamu goat breed is originated from which country?
83. Who was Cliff Edwards?
84. Santa Clause works in the USA but who delivers gifts in Syria?
A Wise mans Camel
85. 20 Deans Yd, London SW1P 3PA, United Kingdom is the address of which famous church in the country?
86. Lalisa Manoban, better known by the mononym Lisa, is a Thai rapper, singer, and dancer based in whic h country?
87. Antony James Dillon Nash is a bobsledder from which country?
88. Who sings the pop song “Good Without”?
89. What is the rank of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange in 2020?
90. In what country will you find the Inca Trail?
91. What is the largest fruit, vegetable, and flower market in the UK?
New Covent Garden Market
92. Who is the director of the 2021 comedy Sci-fi movie The Mitchells vs. the Machines?
93. 68% of Americans do what (Trying to be punctual)?
Set their watches ahead
94. Bitterballen is a snack food in which country?
95. Who wrote the popular novel The New Machiavelli in 1910?
H. G. Wells
96. Burns Road Food Street is located in which city?
97. WHat is Tannhäuser?
Opera by Richard Wagner
98. What is the name of Toys R Us?
99. What is the Battle of Tomaszów Lubelski?
Poland invaded by Nazi Germany in 1939 WW II
100. What is Britain’s longest motorway?
More Interesting Quizzes and Trivia
- 75 Home Alone Fresh Trivia Questions and Answers
- 60 Fun Movie Trivia Questions – Fresh MCQ for Fans
- Fifty 90s Disney Movie Trivia Questions and Answers
- 50 Continents and Oceans Quiz Everyone Should Know
- 50 Continents and Oceans Map Quiz Basic Learning
- 50 TV Show Trivia Questions Answers 2000’s
- 50 Evergreen 2000 TV Trivia Questions and Answers
- 50 Movie Trivia Questions and Answers the 2000s
- 50 Game of Thrones Trivia Questions and Answers
- 50 Game of Thrones Trivia Questions for Passionate Fans
- 50 Evergreen Gilmore Girls Trivia Questions MCQs
- 50 Netflix Trivia Questions that Every Fan Answer
- 30 Titanic Movie Quizzes MCQ for Crazy Fans
- Memorable 90s TV Trivia Questions and Answers
- 100 Best Sports Trivia Questions to Know and Share
- 30 Economics Trivia to Solve Before Any Competition
- 25 Economics Quiz MCQ for Brilliant Learners
- 100 Microeconomics Quiz MCQ Every Economist Knows
- 30 Finance Quiz MCQ General Knowledge Trivia
- 50 Personal Finance Quiz Every Educate Tries