Some general knowledge questions and answers free online quiz GK printable facts and information is ready for you. Solving trivia like this some general knowledge questions and answers quiz test gives a reader full entertainment while learning new things.
Some general knowledge questions and answers is a free resource hub accumulated from many popular websites in order to facilitate our readers with summarized information accessible very easily from any corner of the world. A smart person will not linger availing these free opportunities to solve some general knowledge questions and answers trivia quiz.
Let’s solve these some general knowledge questions and answers at your earliest and surprise your network and competitors with the outcome!
Some General Knowledge Questions and Answers
1. What is ḥaṭṭah?
Traditional Arabian headdress
2. What is Alexanders?
Smyrnium olusatrum, edible plant
3. What is Tattersalls?
Horse auction house
4. As of December 2019, United Kingdom has how many space travelers?
5. WHat links Straight Life, To Your Health, Plan B, and A Game of Checkers?
Oz episodes (Season 1)
6. What is pasta fresca?
7. What is 87 Sylvia?
8. What is Filo or phyllo?
a very thin unleavened dough
9. What is Aarts?
Dried fermented milk often mixed with various measures of sugar, salt or oil, a warm beverage in Mongolia
10. Where is Liberty Bridge (Budapest)?
an Industrial archaeological site in Hungary
11. What is Carcharodus lavatherae?
Butterfly of Algeria
12. Boulevard de la liberté is a popular shopping street in which country?
13. Adler Street in London is named after whom?
Nathan Marcus Adler, Chief Rabbi of Great Britain 1845–1890
14. What is A1 in Åland Islands?
15. The kira is the national dress for women in which country?
16. Who was the Countess of Gloucester suo jure (1213-1217)?
17. What is the internet country domain TLD for Palau?
18. What is William Inglis and Sons?
Horse auction house
19. As of December 2019, Canada has how many space travelers?
20. Stewart Goddard changed his name to become what pop hit?
21. What was the Roman title Sebastos?
(“Venerable”); the Greek rendition of the imperial title Augustus
22. What is Agbada?
Male dress in Cameroon
23. Cathédrale du Sacré-Cœur d’Oran is a Roman Catholic church located in which country?
24. What is Anomoeotes phaeomera?
Moth of Angola
25. Five named Beatles on Abbey Road cover J P G R and who?
26. What is the Alpha 3 code for Yemen?
27. Adam en Eva en de slang is a famous 1585 artwork by which painter?
28. What welsh singer used to work as a condom tester?
29. Who is Mangwe?
a water spirit known as “the flooder” in the beliefs of the Ila people of Zambia
30. In the 70s The Bahamas gained independence from who?
31. The Shape of Things to Come is a famous 1933 novel by whom?
H. G. Wells
32. What is NiziU in Japan?
33. US Pres mom said Looking at my children wish I’d stayed virgin?
34. What is Bisha’a or Bisha?
35. In the film Tommy who played The Acid Queen?
36. What is a near-death experience (NDE)?
a profound personal experience associated with death or impending death
37. Bidston town is located in which country?
38. Gavarnie, Grande Cascade de falls is located in which country?
39. What is the Alpha 2 code for Zambia?
40. Originally a Toss Pot did a lot of what?
Drinking – Alcohol
41. Camden Town, London was founded in which year?
42. Name Lancashire town first test tube baby born?
43. Around the World in Eighty Days is a famous 1872 adventure novel by whom?
44. Where is the Headquarters of the Publishing company Manic D Press?
45. A Seattle ordinance says goldfish in bowls must do what in buses?
Stay still – not move
46. Killing Me Softly With Her Song – who sings?
47. Portrait of Camille Roulin is a famous 1888 painting by whom?
Vincent van Gogh
48. The New Testament originally written in what language?
49. Who casts Kapitän von Stolberg in the 1957 war action movie The Enemy Below?
50. What European language is unrelated to any other language?
51. Who wrote the novel Brave New World : Level 6 in 1999?
Aldous Huxley and H. A. Cartledge
52. Guinea pig is a delicacy in which countries?
Bolivia, Colombia, Ecuador, Peru
53. What is the output of the PC shortcut keys CTRL + ESC?
[Open the Start screen]
54. Bilbrook Railway Station is located in which country?
55. What toy was first launched as The Magic Screen?
Etch – A – Sketch
56. What was Adriatick?
A Great Britain’s ship that wrecked in 1740
57. What basic skill is lacking in most Royal Navy entrants?
They cannot swim
58. Who directed the popular 2021 action thriller movie Without Remorse?
59. Who sings the song, Machinery?
60. What fashion designer is credited with the Bob hairstyle?
61. What is Nabucco, composed in 1841?
Opera by Giuseppe Verdi
62. Colasterion is a popular book written by whom in 1645?
63. What is Taqiyah?
64. Who sings the Hip-Hop/Rap song, Wants, and Needs?
65. What would you do with Romeo’s Rouser?
Drink it – it’s a real ale
66. Seventeen is a boy band in which country?
67. Who first played Flash Gordon on film Buster?
68. What is a Black Mass?
a ceremony typically celebrated by various satanic groups.
69. What is Initiation?
a rite of passage marking entrance or acceptance into a group or society.
70. Who wrote the scripts for Hill Street Blues?
71. Bourke Court House is located in which country?
72. Idaho Falls Idaho it’s illegal for over 88-year-olds to do what?
Ride a motorcycle
73. As of July 2019 how many World Heritage Sites are natural?
74. What is Buddhābhiṣeka?
75. What used to be caught in a fanny trap Foxes?
Mid ages fem fox nick fanny
76. What is Kabak tatlısı?
a Turkish pumpkin dessert made by cooking peeled and cut pumpkin that has been sprinkled with sugar (candied pumpkin).
77. In Albany New York what’s it illegal to do in the streets?
78. Where do you find the Sandavágur stone?
79. What is Apollonia (Illyria)?
an ancient Greek archaeological site in Albania
80. Henri Charrier is better known by what nickname?
Papillion — The Butterfly
81. What is Air ioniser?
A medical equipment
82. Where do you Barnenez?
Tumulus in France
83. The annual Hackademy awards are given for what?
Smoking in films
84. What is Acerola?
85. Who would spin a Gob on their nose end?
86. Date is a very sweet fruit containing what percent sugar by mass when dried?
87. What is Ilex verticillata?
88. Old times mid-eastern women swallowed what as a contraceptive?
Foam from camels mouth
89. What is AFIB Technology?
A medical technology
90. What’s the main feature of a Chong Sang skirt?
91. What is used to drain and collect urine directly from the bladder (primary use) also to act as a makeshift oxygen tube etc?
92. What speed record has remained unbroken since 1938 Steam?
Train – Mallard
93. Who owned the first human-made object to orbit Earth Sputnik 1?
94. The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse are figures in which mythology?
95. In 1895 the world’s first disposable item made – what was it?
Razor Blade — King Camp Gillette
96. British say aerofoil, what do Americans say?
97. According to a survey what European country has the vainest men?
98. Which printing method has the earliest surviving examples from China date to before 220 AD?
Woodblock printing or block-printing on cloth
99. The total annual world production of dates amounts to what?
8.5 million metric tons
100. Liza Minelli played what character in Cabaret?
More Interesting Trivia and Quizzes
- 25 Finance Trivia Questions and Answers for Quiz
- 30 Finance Trivia Questions Knowledge Quiz Online
- 50 Financial Accounting Questions And Answers Multiple Choice
- 25 Accounting MCQs Every Accountant Knows
- 30 Accounting Multiple Choice Quiz to Grow Expertise
- 25 Accounting Multiple Choice Questions from Basic
- 111 Fish Trivia for People with Crazy Fishing Hobby
- 99 Fish Quizzes and Answers to Solve with Confidence
- 101 Fishing Trivia Facts Questions with Answers Printable
- 105 Fishing Quiz to Improve General Knowledge
- 120 Chess Trivia Questions and Answers for All
- 111 Sports Trivia Questions for Kids for Excellence
- 120 Good Sports Trivia Questions for Everyone
- 123 Easy Sports Trivia Quiz to Outrun your Competitor
- 100 Sports Quiz Questions for Anytime Learning
- 99 Football Trivia for Kids with Challenging Spirit
- 111 Sports Trivia for Kids to Win A Competition
- 100 Baseball Trivia For Kids with Competitive Minds
- 111 Easy Sports Trivia Questions Everyone Must Know
- 99 Hardest NBA Quiz to Assess your Expertise