GK questions and answers quiz trivia for middle schoolers in English general knowledge printable test, free online random quizzes test is suitable for easy and free learning with fun, learning, and entertainment. In order to increase your knowledge base, there is no other alternative but to learn continuously. If you hone your mind and attention regularly, there is much good news for you.
Solving trivia for middle schoolers’ questions and answers general knowledge is also a good source of pastime and joy. In order to bypass the monotony of life, there are many creative and useful options for you, these questions and answers GK for trivia for middle schoolers are one of those opportunities. Keep searching and solving many more trivia for middle schoolers, you will find moe very interesting quizzes down this page. Solve all quizzes from this website.
Let’s solve the questions and answers trivia for middle schoolers printable quiz from here.
Trivia for middle schoolers GK printable quiz
1. As of December 2019, Japan has how many space travelers?
2. What is pasta all’uovo?
3. What is 951 Gaspra?
4. Fugu is a delicacy in which country?
5. Where does Kiwifruit originate?
6. What is the collective noun of Aardvark?
armoury (an armoury of aardvark)
7. What is Djama’a al-Djedid?
Mosque in Algeria
8. In what country did bongo drums originate?
9. As of July 2019 how many World Heritage Sites are mixed properties?
10. What’s the largest animal on earth?
The Blue Whale
11. What is Cham dance?
12. What is Kadu bouranee?
an Afghan and Turkish dish made by frying pumpkin with different spices
13. Corowa Courthouse is located in which country?
14. What is the most visited monument in the world?
Forbidden City, China
15. There’s a country name that ends with the letter Q, what is it?
16. What is Berat?
an ancient Greek archaeological site in Albania
17. What is the national emblem of Belgium?
18. What is the output of the PC shortcut keys CTRL + SHIFT + ESC?
[Open Task Manager]
19. Bicester Village is located in which country?
20. What is the capital of Japan?
21. Which country has its Alpha 2 code ZW?
22. Sivasamudram Falls is located in which Indian state?
23. The Davis Strait lies between Canada and where?
24. Who is Oya?
goddess of violent rainstorms in Yoruba mythology
25. In England, what city has more miles of canals than Venice?
26. What happened to Great Britain’s ship Pearl in January 1740?
27. Where is Margaret Bridge?
an Industrial archaeological site in Hungary
28. What is Avon Products?
29. What is the Cocktail brand you need during rain?
30. What current day country is the Temple of Artemis located in?
31. What are Airgamboys?
32. Where do you find the Aarhus Runestones?
33. What does the English-language idiom of the 19th century “bonnet-piece” mean?
a gold coin of James V of Scotland, so-called from the king being represented on it as wearing a bonnet instead of a crown
34. On a cost per million BTU, what is less than half the cost of petroleum or natural gas?
35. In the 1997 film Titanic, what actor played the main protagonist?
Leonardo di Caprio
36. What is Decades of the New World by Peter Martyr?
a series of letters and reports of the early explorations of Central and South America
37. What is Accurist?
38. Where do you find the Tumulus of Bougon?
39. Majority of the highest mountains on Earth are located on the edge of which plates?
the Indian and Eurasian plate
40. Where are the Blue Mountains located?
41. What is Whey?
42. The Mantu and Heath tests check for what infectious disease?
43. Farnesian Hercules is a famous 1594 artwork by which painter?
44. How many islands the Philippines have?
45. How long is an Olympic swimming pool (in meters)?
46. What is Ackee?
47. Woodblock printing or block printing was originated in which country?
48. Where did Cajun music originate?
49. British say aeroplane, what do Americans say?
50. Which ocean is home to Christmas Island?
51. What is Alnus incana?
52. What is Worship?
an act of religious devotion usually directed towards a deity
53. What are gymnosperms?
also known as Acrogymnospermae, are a group of seed-producing plants
54. Where is a Cannula used?
to create a permanent pathway to a vein (or artery) for the purpose of repeated injections or infusion of intravenous fluids
55. What’s the tallest building in the world?
56. The first human-made object to orbit Earth Sputnik 1 was launched on what date?
October 1, 1957
57. What would you do with a man prick in Thailand?
Eat it – It’s a hot sauce
58. Tetrachordon is a popular book written by whom in 1645?
59. Who sings the song, A Dream Worth Keeping?
60. 785 liters is equal to how many gallons?
61. What is Lohengrin?
Opera by Richard Wagner
62. CaCo3 is the chemical formula of what common item?
Calcium Carbonate — Chalk
63. What is the scientific name of maize, corn, corn kernel?
64. If you have a Bonnet, where do you wear it?
Head, its a cap
65. What capital city is situated at the mouth of the Liffey River?
66. Who directed the popular 2021 action movie Rurouni Kenshin: The Final?
67. What was the Greek city originally built around the acropolis?
68. Which coin weighs exactly one Troy ounce?
69. Canonsburg is located in which US state?
70. What does the symbol ‘H’ stand for on the periodic table?
71. Who was Perry Como?
Italian-American singer, actor, and television personality.
72. In 1907 who was the first English writer to win the Nobel prize in literature?
73. Landscape at Twilight is a famous 1890 painting by whom?
Vincent van Gogh
74. Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Sea is a famous 1870 novel by whom?
75. What is a hat-trick in football?
When a player scores three goals in one game
76. Golf La Moraleja is located in which country?
77. Holland Park is located in which city?
78. Melba sauce is made from what fruit?
79. What is Tomorrow X Together, commonly known as TXT, in South Korea?
80. What’s the medical condition resulting from a lack of iodine called?
81. What is Abaya?
a kind of dress for female
82. What is Angiospermae?
The flowering plants, also known as Magnoliophyta, are the most diverse group of land plants,
83. What was French frigate Isere’s most famous cargo?
Statue of Liberty
84. What is a ritual?
a sequence of activities involving gestures, words, actions, or objects, performed according to a set sequence.
85. What US state has the longest border with Canada?
86. What is an Air purifier?
A medical equipment
87. Where in the body is blood produced?
88. Who is Gonzalo Fernández de Oviedo y Valdés, commonly known as Oviedo?
was a Spanish colonialist, historian and writer
89. A Short History of the World is a famous 1922 book by whom?
H. G. Wells
90. Mitsubishi, Toyota, and Sony all started in which country?
91. What is Steven G Arless?
A medical technology
92. What makes Kirminski church in Finland unique?
World biggest wooden church
93. What is the scientific name of sorghum?
94. When used as a dry grain, which seed is called a pulse?
95. What language has 4x more people who speak it as a second language than native speakers?
96. What is the internet country domain TLD for Palestine?
97. Who wrote the book Science and Education in 1958?
98. How many watts of electricity are in a Kilowatt(KW)
99. What is a rite?
an established, ceremonial, usually religious, act
100. What does CNN stand for?
Cable News Network
More Interesting Trivia and Quizzes
- 25 Finance Trivia Questions and Answers for Quiz
- 30 Finance Trivia Questions Knowledge Quiz Online
- 50 Financial Accounting Questions And Answers Multiple Choice
- 25 Accounting MCQs Every Accountant Knows
- 30 Accounting Multiple Choice Quiz to Grow Expertise
- 25 Accounting Multiple Choice Questions from Basic
- 111 Fish Trivia for People with Crazy Fishing Hobby
- 99 Fish Quizzes and Answers to Solve with Confidence
- 101 Fishing Trivia Facts Questions with Answers Printable
- 105 Fishing Quiz to Improve General Knowledge
- 120 Chess Trivia Questions and Answers for All
- 111 Sports Trivia Questions for Kids for Excellence
- 120 Good Sports Trivia Questions for Everyone
- 123 Easy Sports Trivia Quiz to Outrun your Competitor
- 100 Sports Quiz Questions for Anytime Learning
- 99 Football Trivia for Kids with Challenging Spirit
- 111 Sports Trivia for Kids to Win A Competition
- 100 Baseball Trivia For Kids with Competitive Minds
- 111 Easy Sports Trivia Questions Everyone Must Know
- 99 Hardest NBA Quiz to Assess your Expertise